1473 users online (321 members and 1152 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Evidence of 1st degree murder

On Ch. 5 news (Chicago) I just heard that on the 1st search warrant of the house, they found evidence of 1st degree murder.

Quote Originally Posted by kpass View Post
    On Ch. 5 news (Chicago) I just heard that on the 1st search warrant of the house, they found evidence of 1st degree murder.
    Do you have alink to that info ..I'd love to hear that

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

http://www.nbc5.com/index.html for the initial story on post #1.

System would not let me edit my other post.

Here is a link that you can reach from the above link

http://www.nbc5.com/family/14796267/...l?dl=mainclick

This link has BUNCHES of videos on reports covering darn near every aspect of the Peterson case.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

If that's true, then why haven't they arrested DP? That monster should've been arrested a long time ago!

Thanks, Camper. I still couldn't find anything specific to what kpass wrote in #1. I would think it would be a lead article, but the lying trucker seems to be the current headline.

I even checked the section "as heard on the news" in case it was just reported on the news but not written yet. Hmph.

kpass, come back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Thanks, Camper. I still couldn't find anything specific to what kpass wrote in #1. I would think it would be a lead article, but the lying trucker seems to be the current headline.

I even checked the section "as heard on the news" in case it was just reported on the news but not written yet. Hmph.

kpass, come back!!

I couldn't find anything either about about what kpass wrote in #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

kpass, come back!!

I have no link because I heard it on the NBC5 news (Chicago) They said, "Evidence of 1st degree murder was found in the home during the 1st search warrant." Nothing more was said...I found it odd, however, I also looked on nbc5.com under the TV section & found nothing. I KNOW I heard that!

a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    Quote Originally Posted by GraceBlue View Post
    If that's true, then why haven't they arrested DP? That monster should've been arrested a long time ago!
    My thoughts exactly!!!

A good friend of mine works at "American Sales" in Tinley Park, which is where DP bought the swimming pool...it's not far from Bolingbrook. She told me the FBI came in the store last week asking questions regarding the pool chemicals, containers they carry...The store told them they don't 'store' them there, but they order them from one of their distributors, the FBI was given the distributors phone number.

A good friend of mine works at "American Sales" in Tinley Park, which is where DP bought the swimming pool...it's not far from Bolingbrook. She told me the FBI came in the store last week asking questions regarding the pool chemicals, containers they carry...The store told them they don't 'store' them there, but they order them from one of their distributors, the FBI was given the distributors phone number.
    Very interesting Kpass. Can you cross post this info in the Blue Barrel thread? I'm going to crosspost pool chemical info I found there as well. Thanks!

Kpass, have you heard any more about the evidence of 1st. degree murder? I would love to hear more about that.

I believe, The time they mentioned charges of 1st degree murder was when they were getting warrants to search his vehicles. If they have said anything about charging him now please someone post info.

Illinois State Police served a search warrant Tuesday night indicating that they planned to examine two of Drew Peterson's vehicles and seize physical evidence, including items containing blood, hair, fingernails, bodily fluids or "other biological material which may be evidence of the offense of first degree murder."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3964730&page=1

Did they find anything during the searching of the vehicles?

Crap, I go grocery shopping and miss this! I hate real life.
    OK, so it's time for this now:
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

I have no link because I heard it on the NBC5 news (Chicago) They said, "Evidence of 1st degree murder was found in the home during the 1st search warrant." Nothing more was said...I found it odd, however, I also looked on nbc5.com under the TV section & found nothing. I KNOW I heard that!
    That happens to me ALL the time here locally. I'll tell my husband something they said on the news and then try to find a link about it...NOTHING!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast