Evidence of 1st degree murder

kpass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
On Ch. 5 news (Chicago) I just heard that on the 1st search warrant of the house, they found evidence of 1st degree murder.

On Ch. 5 news (Chicago) I just heard that on the 1st search warrant of the house, they found evidence of 1st degree murder.

Do you have alink to that info ..I'd love to hear that

If that's true, then why haven't they arrested DP? That monster should've been arrested a long time ago!

Thanks, Camper. I still couldn't find anything specific to what kpass wrote in #1. I would think it would be a lead article, but the lying trucker seems to be the current headline.

I even checked the section "as heard on the news" in case it was just reported on the news but not written yet. Hmph.

kpass, come back!!

Thanks, Camper. I still couldn't find anything specific to what kpass wrote in #1. I would think it would be a lead article, but the lying trucker seems to be the current headline.

I even checked the section "as heard on the news" in case it was just reported on the news but not written yet. Hmph.

kpass, come back!!

I couldn't find anything either about about what kpass wrote in #1.

kpass, come back!!

I have no link because I heard it on the NBC5 news (Chicago) They said, "Evidence of 1st degree murder was found in the home during the 1st search warrant." Nothing more was said...I found it odd, however, I also looked on nbc5.com under the TV section & found nothing. I KNOW I heard that!

A good friend of mine works at "American Sales" in Tinley Park, which is where DP bought the swimming pool...it's not far from Bolingbrook. She told me the FBI came in the store last week asking questions regarding the pool chemicals, containers they carry...The store told them they don't 'store' them there, but they order them from one of their distributors, the FBI was given the distributors phone number.

A good friend of mine works at "American Sales" in Tinley Park, which is where DP bought the swimming pool...it's not far from Bolingbrook. She told me the FBI came in the store last week asking questions regarding the pool chemicals, containers they carry...The store told them they don't 'store' them there, but they order them from one of their distributors, the FBI was given the distributors phone number.

Very interesting Kpass. Can you cross post this info in the Blue Barrel thread? I'm going to crosspost pool chemical info I found there as well. Thanks!

Kpass, have you heard any more about the evidence of 1st. degree murder? I would love to hear more about that.

I believe, The time they mentioned charges of 1st degree murder was when they were getting warrants to search his vehicles. If they have said anything about charging him now please someone post info.

Illinois State Police served a search warrant Tuesday night indicating that they planned to examine two of Drew Peterson's vehicles and seize physical evidence, including items containing blood, hair, fingernails, bodily fluids or "other biological material which may be evidence of the offense of first degree murder."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3964730&page=1

Did they find anything during the searching of the vehicles?

Crap, I go grocery shopping and miss this! I hate real life.
OK, so it's time for this now: :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :clap: :clap:

I have no link because I heard it on the NBC5 news (Chicago) They said, "Evidence of 1st degree murder was found in the home during the 1st search warrant." Nothing more was said...I found it odd, however, I also looked on nbc5.com under the TV section & found nothing. I KNOW I heard that!

That happens to me ALL the time here locally. I'll tell my husband something they said on the news and then try to find a link about it...NOTHING!!

Just last week? :doh: What takes so long?! :silenced:

Wonder what kind of carpet in the room with the MISSING nightstand?

IF IF Stacy were struck and fell against corner of the nightstand, and chipped her tooth, and IF IF the piece fell into the ??shag?? carpet. Her falling against the night stand may have dna from her fall on it as well, hmmm. Just thinking here outta the box.

IF IF IF it were shag, pore ol' DP may have missed something, that a forensics vacumning might have vacumned sp? up.

A piece of a tooth - didn't Stacy have dental implants? Heck it might have been an entire tooth!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I cannot help myself.

:behindbar

There's something with that nightstand being involved and your idea is definitely possible Camper. Maybe he shoved her and she fell into it breaking it in the process. He couldn't explain away a broken nightstand with hair or whatever stuck in the wood fibers. So he had to ditch that too. I would love to hear his explanation how a nightstand disappeared with his wife.
He's probably telling people she took it with her. He's such a darn dope.

That cracked me up, Pocono. Sounds like a country song: "She took our nightstand, her bikini and twenty-five thousand dollarrrrssssss...all I have is this stupid pinaaatttaaaa and no date for Friday night"

That cracked me up, Pocono. Sounds like a country song: "She took our nightstand, her bikini and twenty-five thousand dollarrrrssssss...all I have is this stupid pinaaatttaaaa and no date for Friday night"

In Drew's mind it probably sounds perfect. Because he is a huge jackass pinata. We should record the song!!! LOL A WS exclusive. :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back