949 users online (177 members and 772 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PA - Ebony Dorsey, 14, Ambler, 6 Dec 2007

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=5822597

December 8, 2007 -- Police are searching for missing a 14-year-old high school freshman and a family friend, whom they consider a "person of interest" in the case.

Investigators say Ebony was last seen leaving her home with O'Donnell in a gold Toyota Camry. The teen was babysitting O'Donnell's daughter at her and her mother's house Thursday night. O'Donnell allegedly asked Ebony to go to his apartment off Germantown Pike to continue babysitting... but she never showed up for school at Wissihickon High School on Friday.

Action News has learned O'Donnell has a criminal past. In 1984 he was convicted of attempted murder in California and served time behind bars.

More at link. Picture at link.

I'm not liking this. If he needed additional babysitting, why not leave his daughter at his girlfriends with girlfriends teenage daughter and pick his daughter up in the morning?

Praying for her safe return.

Here is another article.
    http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local..._Thursday.html

The girl was described as 5 feet, 2 inches tall and about 110 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink top, white pajama pants, and a tan jacket with fur around the hood.

and another:

http://cbs3.com/local/Ebony.Nicole.Dorsey.2.606974.html

The ninth grade honor student was last seen getting into a gold Toyota Camry Thursday night with 48-year-old Mark O'Donnell and his four-year-old daughter. Ebony was supposed to be babysitting at O'Donnell's Plymouth Township Apartment.

When police questioned O'Donnell early Saturday morning he told them that he dropped Ebony at her home on Maple Avenue in Whitpain at 6 a.m. Friday.

"She didn't reach school. She didn't meet at the bus stop, very uncharacteristic of her," Uncle Matthew DelConte said.

Now police cannot locate O'Donnell either who is considered a person of interest in the case.

Possible Myspace:

Odd one, set up the same day she went missing about a party. No friends or pics listed.

Here is the possible myspace link.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...dID=882 39365

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Cubby, I wonder if someone else could have signed in to her myspace page?
    Or law enforcement possibly?

~ Praying for Ebony's safety!

Her body was found. Neighboring county to me. So sad. I don't think I can post more. Very upsetting - I drive by her school on the way to work. Here is the link.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/14807824/d...l?dl=mainclick

God bless her family at this time.

Oh my. What a shame. Amber was a very sweet looking girl. What a waste of yet another beautiful life! My heart and prayers go out to her loved ones during their time of grief!

I hope they find the mom's b/f in short order. I couldn't help but suspect him from the get-go.

RIP sweet Amber~

KK's mom, thanks for the update. I'd been checking until a few hours ago. I had a really bad feeling when he asked to continue babysitting at his place, but held out hope.

What a beautiful young girl taken away far too soon, by a *can't use the words here, might get me banned*. My prayers to her family and friends . Who could do such a thing and not give a thought to their own child?

Rip sweet Ebony.

I know what you mean, cubby. It's a cruel, cruel world! More tears for yet another life lost for absolutely no reason at all!

I just hate it!

I hate it for her family, especially being so close to Christmas. Her father looks like he'd be ready to...........

I had a really odd feeling about that myspace page. No friends, an ad for a "party if it's still OK, bring 2 dollars and your friends?" AND the myspace was set up at 11:54pm the night she went missing when she was last seen at 10pm EST. not sure how the myspace time works..... if it's tied to the users local time or a default myspace time.

I realize the perp has been "tied" to the crime so to speak with a relatives propety...... but I hope LE looks at this myspace too. I'd bet he set it up and pony up odds that the Cubs would win 3 world series in a row that he didn't.

May the perp receive a Jeffery Dahmer!

We won't forget you Ebony, may you feel the warmth of the angels and Jesus loving arms wrapped around you.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    So sad...... sucks!!! I haven't seen any pictures of the "perp" posted anywhere.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

http://www.nbc10.com/slideshow/news/...43/detail.html

this bring up a picture of the BOYFRIEND......14th picture

BOLO

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

The CBS video link above also has a pic of the suspected perp!

No real new news - I'm sure they will end up finding that guy. I PRAY!!! People should be plastering his picture everywhere just like they were with Ebony's picture -

http://cbs3.com/local/Ebony.Nicole.Dorsey.2.606974.html

They do have the him in custody at the local police station. He is waiting to be arraigned.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast