GUILTY PA - Ebony Dorsey, 14, Ambler, 6 Dec 2007

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=5822597

December 8, 2007 -- Police are searching for missing a 14-year-old high school freshman and a family friend, whom they consider a "person of interest" in the case.

Investigators say Ebony was last seen leaving her home with O'Donnell in a gold Toyota Camry. The teen was babysitting O'Donnell's daughter at her and her mother's house Thursday night. O'Donnell allegedly asked Ebony to go to his apartment off Germantown Pike to continue babysitting... but she never showed up for school at Wissihickon High School on Friday.

Action News has learned O'Donnell has a criminal past. In 1984 he was convicted of attempted murder in California and served time behind bars.

More at link. Picture at link.

I'm not liking this. If he needed additional babysitting, why not leave his daughter at his girlfriends with girlfriends teenage daughter and pick his daughter up in the morning?

Praying for her safe return.

and another:

http://cbs3.com/local/Ebony.Nicole.Dorsey.2.606974.html

The ninth grade honor student was last seen getting into a gold Toyota Camry Thursday night with 48-year-old Mark O'Donnell and his four-year-old daughter. Ebony was supposed to be babysitting at O'Donnell's Plymouth Township Apartment.

When police questioned O'Donnell early Saturday morning he told them that he dropped Ebony at her home on Maple Avenue in Whitpain at 6 a.m. Friday.

"She didn't reach school. She didn't meet at the bus stop, very uncharacteristic of her," Uncle Matthew DelConte said.

Now police cannot locate O'Donnell either who is considered a person of interest in the case.

Cubby, I wonder if someone else could have signed in to her myspace page?
Or law enforcement possibly?

~ Praying for Ebony's safety!

Oh my. What a shame. Amber was a very sweet looking girl. :( What a waste of yet another beautiful life! My heart and prayers go out to her loved ones during their time of grief!

I hope they find the mom's b/f in short order. I couldn't help but suspect him from the get-go.

RIP sweet Amber~

KK's mom, thanks for the update. I'd been checking until a few hours ago. I had a really bad feeling when he asked to continue babysitting at his place, but held out hope.

What a beautiful young girl taken away far too soon, by a *can't use the words here, might get me banned*. My prayers to her family and friends . Who could do such a thing and not give a thought to their own child? :furious:

Rip sweet Ebony.

I know what you mean, cubby. It's a cruel, cruel world! More tears for yet another life lost for absolutely no reason at all! :(

I just hate it!

I hate it for her family, especially being so close to Christmas. Her father looks like he'd be ready to...........

I had a really odd feeling about that myspace page. No friends, an ad for a "party if it's still OK, bring 2 dollars and your friends?" AND the myspace was set up at 11:54pm the night she went missing when she was last seen at 10pm EST. not sure how the myspace time works..... if it's tied to the users local time or a default myspace time.

I realize the perp has been "tied" to the crime so to speak with a relatives propety...... but I hope LE looks at this myspace too. I'd bet he set it up and pony up odds that the Cubs would win 3 world series in a row that he didn't.

May the perp receive a Jeffery Dahmer!

We won't forget you Ebony, may you feel the warmth of the angels and Jesus loving arms wrapped around you.

So sad...... sucks!!! I haven't seen any pictures of the "perp" posted anywhere.

The CBS video link above also has a pic of the suspected perp!

They do have the him in custody at the local police station. He is waiting to be arraigned.

What the crap is going on? What a beautiful young girl.. I hope he rots in hell.

Yeah, I'd like to ask people like that - "Was it worth it - was it worth getting your you-know-what's off and killing an innocent little child - worth it enough that you are willing to spend the rest of your miserable life in jail."??????

From what I've heard so far, she was put in a plastic container and buried on a property belonging to someone in his family.......poor kid. My heart just breaks.

It just kills me that here is another young girl who has been harmed.. murdered by her mothers boyfirend. The murder rate of children and women harmed by boyfriends is skyrocketing.. itsof epidemic proportions and yet were are not seeing interventions or the use of the media to get the knowledge out that this is a huge problmem. Why are there no public service announcements about tis.. for cimpes sake we see them about drunk driving and drug use but nothing to tell women how much risk they and more importantly their children are in from men such as this one.
Ok getting of soap box now....

As far as ebony goes. I am so sorry that she was a victim of someone she trusted. That she lost her life to such a slimebag.. its not right she was a beautiful girl with a promising future unlike the perp.. i hope she and her family find some peace and justice.. May the angels hold her in their embrace and help guide her to a place of happiness and peace.

I am a single mom. My daughter is entering her "teens" soon. I have no desire to date. My daughter is my lfe! I read and hear about these stories all the time. What is with these women? Are they gullible? Do they need a man that bad ? I don't get it. I would never, ever, let a man enter my life after hearing of these tragedies. I don't know, I just don't trust a man while I am a single mom with a child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back