Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Windchime!!!!

I'll take the chair to the left!! LOL

LOL Littledeer your to funny, I don't blame you for wanting the chair to the left I promise I won't fight you for it.

I'm freezing, I'll sit by the fireplace.

Poco:

The best place to be!!! Right in front of the fire (giving you warmth to your back) and in between WC and I on the left and the right on the chairs.

You are covered with warth and love

BTT: I am praying that Stacy will be found somewhere before the end of this year. With all of the newest technology coming out this week and trying to "dredge" the canal at certain point(s), just maybe, Stacy will be found.

Hopefully, not only are they looking there, but at other places too,

Suzi:

You grab the poker and turn the wood and keep the home fires burning!! LOL

I didn't check back on the previous thread so forgive me if this has been posted there ~ but it seems to be the only "news" today!

"Quiet at Peterson home"

BOLINGBROOK -- For the first time in more than 40 days, the people of Pheasant Chase Court were free of the media.
Television trucks, cameramen, photographers and print reporters pulled stakes from the once quiet cul-de-sac Sunday evening, leaving embattled former police Sgt. Drew Peterson with some alone time for a change.

"Just enjoying my Sunday," Peterson said of the solace he was granted by the media's retreat.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/689236,4_1_JO10_PETERSON_S1.article

Will anyone be watching Greta tonight? And are they willing to paraphraise for the rest of us?

Will anyone be watching Greta tonight? And are they willing to paraphraise for the rest of us?
I can turn on another tv. DH is home tonight and we have MNF on! :D

I can turn on another tv. DH is home tonight and we have MNF on! :D

Thank you! It's posted in one of the threads that Greta is supposed to have the minister on that Stacy talked to.

I didn't check back on the previous thread so forgive me if this has been posted there ~ but it seems to be the only "news" today!

"Quiet at Peterson home"

BOLINGBROOK -- For the first time in more than 40 days, the people of Pheasant Chase Court were free of the media.
Television trucks, cameramen, photographers and print reporters pulled stakes from the once quiet cul-de-sac Sunday evening, leaving embattled former police Sgt. Drew Peterson with some alone time for a change.

"Just enjoying my Sunday," Peterson said of the solace he was granted by the media's retreat.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/689236,4_1_JO10_PETERSON_S1.article

How soon will it be until DP longs for his friend the camera? He'll seek out interviews. It's the Drew Show. *imo*

Thank you! It's posted in one of the threads that Greta is supposed to have the minister on that Stacy talked to.
I just went over and read Greta's blog and it seems that Stacy told her pastor that DP had confessed to her he'd killed Kathleen????!!!! :eek:

Greta ~

Stacy told her pastor that "he did it" (exact words) meaning that DP killed Kathleen.

More of the interview after Greta talks about the shootings in Colorado yesterday.

Wow, thanks Panthera, no rumor on this one if we're hearing it from his mouth.

Wow, this pastor is really young, but very sincere and well-spoken. He just said that Stacy told him "He did it" (regarding Kathy's death).
I clarified and said, "he did what?" And she said, "he killed Kathleen"
No link - typed as pastor spoke on Greta.

Pastor speaking -
It was not just speculation on her part, there were details given that he's not comfortable discussing, but it was clear that he (Drew) had killed Kathleen.

She didn't tell the police when they talked to her about Kathy's death - pastor thinks she was afraid.

More ~
He met SP 2 yrs. ago when she came to the church. Somewhat active in the church. DP would come less frequently. During 1st year he knew her as a counseling pastor she reached out to him with issues of life, dealing with life as a young mom. He thought she was very sweet, very kind, someone you don't need to be around much to know she loves her children. He says DP was nice enough, more reserved. He says there were issues in the marriage, some regular issues, some deeper. He tried not to look at any obstacles in the marriage as insurmountable. Both at different points seemed to be working on the marriage.

Stacy met alone with the pastor in August ~ she'd asked to meet with him alone to talk. The next day he met with her at a coffee shop in Bollingbrook. Started out with small talk, and then onto the issues with the relationship, marriage. She kept hinting that there was something more she wanted to talk about. "If you'd like to share it with me, I'm here to hear it, if you're comfortable please share it." "He did it." Pastor had a feeling what she meant but had to clear it up. "He did what?" "He killed Kathleen." Stacy gave him details that he can't share now. He asked her why she shared this with him, she said she hadn't ever told anyone else. Pastor can only speculate why Stacy confided in him then. Pastor believes what Stacy says is true because of specific information that she told him about the night Kathleen died and DP not being home that night. Pastor doesn't know why Stacy stayed with DP after that but he guesses it might be from fear. Stacy didn't tell pastor why DP killed Kathleen, or did she ever tell the police. Pastor doesn't know why Stacy didn't tell police what she knew about Kathleen's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk