Pastor - Neil Schori

SieSie

Reaction score
Let's discuss info. related to the pastor here...

From Fox News:
An ex-cop's missing wife once confessed to her pastor that her husband admitted killing his third wife, the pastor told FOX News' Greta Van Susteren in an interview that aired Monday night.

Stacy Peterson offered enough detail to be credible, said Schori, who declined to discuss those details in the interview.

"But it was very clear that this was not just speculation," he said. "She was not jumping to conclusions."
More at link above.

From Fox News home page there's a picture of the pastor (not sure how long it will stay up there).
828ymol.jpg

Transcript from Fox News, Greta's On the Record
Stacy Peterson's Pastor Goes 'On the Record'

SCHORI: She said, He did it.

VAN SUSTEREN: Just like that.

SCHORI: Just like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know what the reference point was, as that point, that, He did it?

SCHORI: I had a feeling, but I needed clarification, so of course, I followed up.

VAN SUSTEREN: How did you happen to know that that — I mean, had you spoken about the "He did it" aspect before with her?

SCHORI: I had never spoken with her about that before. I had just heard casual conversations in the community and in my own church about speculation over an interesting death of Mr. Peterson's wife, his third wife.

VAN SUSTEREN: So when she said, He did it, what did you believe that to mean?

SCHORI: I believed, unfortunately, that it was exactly what I thought, and I believed that it was related to the death of his wife. But I clarified, and I said, He did what? And she said, He killed Kathleen. And I was really blown away. I was reeling inside.

VAN SUSTEREN: So how — what did do you?

SCHORI: I asked for more specific things. She gave me details that I really can't share. But I just got her talking about it and asked her what — this is a crazy amount of information. Again, I asked her, What exactly can I do with this? Why did you tell me? I asked her if she had ever told anyone else. She said at the time, she had never told another person.

VAN SUSTEREN: What was the reason for her all of a sudden do you think or the compulsion to suddenly tell you? What was — what was eating at her, or why did she want to tell you?

SCHORI: I've wondered that for two-and-a-half months. I hope that it's because she looked at me as a safe person that she could share some very important information with. It's really speculation, at this point.

VAN SUSTEREN: How do you know that it wasn't just speculation on her part, you know, that she had information that he had — did it?

SCHORI: She had specific information.
Whole transcript available at link above.

I thought his interview was very compelling, and he sounded very sincere.
Me too. I believe him and don't think he has any reason to lie. I'm hoping his testimony will be one more nail in DP's coffin.

As a pastor and minister of God -- why didn't he come forward with this BEFORE she went missing? This was a crime. Personally -- I don't believe him.

Me too. I believe him and don't think he has any reason to lie. I'm hoping his testimony will be one more nail in DP's coffin.

Especially when he became uncomfortable with some of the questions asked by Greta and his responses were that he couldn't share the particulars. LE has been VERY tight lipped about much of this investigation. I hope that the pastor's information will at least get DP off the streets for Kathleen's murder.

As a pastor and minister of God -- why didn't he come forward with this BEFORE she went missing? This was a crime. Personally -- I don't believe him.
Fine line. Perhaps she was adamant to him not to. Perhaps she felt her life would be in greater danger if he came forward. Certainly if he reported it to the police, DP would know she was telling people. Also, this put the Pastor's life on the line, too.

I personally can't wait for Brodsky to cross examine him- that means DP will be where he belongs. I think the pastor is credible and wanted to keep the confidence with Stacy- obviously DP knew that she was talking to the pastor.

Fine line. Perhaps she was adamant to him not to. Perhaps she felt her life would be in greater danger if he came forward. Certainly if he reported it to the police, DP would know she was telling people. Also, this put the Pastor's life on the line, too.
Interestingly, when the Pastor returned home or to the church after meeting with Stacey he had a voice message from DP wanting to meet with him.....hmmm, do you think DP was following Stacey or had her bugged? I'm sure she didn't tell DP because she wouldn't want him to know she had talked to the Pastor because DP would want to know what they discussed. The Pastor said he became very anxious when he saw there was a voice mail from DP immediately after the meeting with Stacey.

Interestingly, when the Pastor returned home or to the church after meeting with Stacey he had a voice message from DP wanting to meet with him.....hmmm, do you think DP was following Stacey or had her bugged? I'm sure she didn't tell DP because she wouldn't want him to know she had talked to the Pastor because DP would want to know what they discussed. The Pastor said he became very anxious when he saw there was a voice mail from DP immediately after the meeting with Stacey.

I'm sure the Pastor is kicking himself in the butt now for not going right to the police with the info Stacy gave him regarding Kathleen's murder. Talk about being "between a rock & a hard place!"

I took some screen shots and posted them in PhotoThread of Pastor Neil Schori
Thanks, TG, good idea. :D

I'm sure the Pastor is kicking himself in the butt now for not going right to the police with the info Stacy gave him regarding Kathleen's murder. Talk about being "between a rock & a hard place!"
No doubt! I don't fault him for not coming forward before Stacy disappeared, I would think it would be an awful dilemma to be in and maybe he even discussed it (perhaps without using names) to another pastor to get advice on what to do. ??

Thanks for starting this thread SieSie!

The below links are crossposted from the Stacy thread. I haven't been able to get the videos to open. Greta's site is running very slow, for me anyways. High traffic maybe?

Interview with Pastor on Greta:

Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/2dhml2

Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/24wure

I personally can't wait for Brodsky to cross examine him- that means DP will be where he belongs. I think the pastor is credible and wanted to keep the confidence with Stacy- obviously DP knew that she was talking to the pastor.

Could you only imagine how scared the man was, getting back to the office and having a voice mail waiting on him from DP? I bet he about crapped his pants - I would have.

This only happened four months ago, so I'm sure phone records will be pulled to at least confirm the meeting took place. The beauty of Schori's knowledge will be whether he knows some facts about Kathleens death that has not been released to the public.

So according to the pastor, Stacy knew about DP murdering Kathleen right after it happened- why did Stacy go to the pastor and reveal this in Aug. -years later? Did DP threaten Stacy in Aug.?

I'm barging in here but could it be possible that the pastor didn't go to the police because he knew/thought that since they were Drew's buddies nothing would be done? And possible he would be bringing harm to himself. Maybe Stacy mentioned something about Drew telling her that if she ever went to the police they would laugh at her/not believe her/does she really think they would do anything. Maybe the pastor felt that since the FBI and others are involved he would be believed and something would be done.

I'm thinking that she didn't want the pastor to say anything because she was Drew's alibi, and that would mean that she lied to the police during the initial interview after Kathleen's death- she would be in trouble as well.

I saw part of this interview. I think that the pastor has no reason to lie. I bet that he gave police all of the details that Stacy told to him. There are two reasons that may have kept the pastor from going to the police. Maybe, Stacy asked him not to say anything and maybe he didn't know what to do as Drew was on the police force himself. At the very least, I would then think that this pastor would consult his superior. This is a very serious allegation. If Drew was capable of murdering one wife, he certainly was capable of murdering another.

It wouldn't surprise me if Drew was arrested for Kathleen's murder before he is arrested for Stacy's.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back