Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mom charged as accomplice to sex crime

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    28,017

    Mom charged as accomplice to sex crime

    A woman who called The Mercury with a story about her daughter being molested has been charged with participating in the crime.

    The woman called Feb. 26 after seeing Stuart Ackerman’s picture on the front page of The Mercury. She said Ackerman, whom she had met on the Internet, had molested her 11-year-old daughter last summer and forced her to watch.

    Ackerman, 33, of Northampton County, was arrested during an Internet sting targeting child sex abuse that was conducted in West Chester.

    The woman said she spoke with Ackerman a few times before agreeing to meet him. She said Ackerman asked her to bring along her daughter so the three could go shopping for clothes for the girl.

    After shopping, Ackerman drove them to a motel in Amity and forced the girl to strip and perform sex acts on him as he lay naked on the bed, the woman claimed.

    But after several interviews with Amity police, the woman’s story changed, according to court documents.

    The girl was also forced to do Ackerman’s bidding while her mother sat by naked and watched, records state.

    Police arrested the woman after the final interview and charged her with sexual exploitation of children, indecent assault, indecent exposure, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with minors and endangering the welfare of children.

    Story from The Mercury

  2. #2
    They need to just take her outside and just shoot her now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    972
    Apparently this 'mother-daughter' stuff resulting from internet encounters is not that rare. I don't know what would posess a mother to bring her daughter along or why the mother wants to be so certain that the daughter's first time is with a skillful man.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    959
    that's disgusting........I'd love to be the one to take her outside and shoot her, after I beat the crap outta her!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    Apparently this 'mother-daughter' stuff resulting from internet encounters is not that rare. I don't know what would posess a mother to bring her daughter along or why the mother wants to be so certain that the daughter's first time is with a skillful man.
    Really? How skillful is a "man" who lays on the bed and makes the innocent girl do all the work? No, don't answer that. I don't want to know your answer. It wouldn't mesh with mine anyway.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    6,251

    What a sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    A woman who called The Mercury with a story about her daughter being molested has been charged with participating in the crime.
    .........

    LOCK HER UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY! Totally disgusting!



    Jovin....raging mad at hearing this and VOICING HER OWN OPINION!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel
    How skillful is a "man" who lays on the bed and makes the innocent girl do all the work?
    You don't really think thats what happened do you? Thats just the story she is telling to make it sound better.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    3,012
    This woman called the paper before the police?
    Above is my opinion only

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    You don't really think thats what happened do you? Thats just the story she is telling to make it sound better.
    And you know that because...you were there?
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •