Naomi Campbell Mugged at Zeppelin Concert

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Click here for link

Well maybe it was someone taking away her weapons. How many times has she assaulted people with her purses and cellphones.

Sorry, I just had to say that.:angel:

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Click here for link

Well maybe it was someone taking away her weapons. How many times has she assaulted people with her purses and cellphones.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Kinda makes you belvie in karma, doesn't it. The victimizer has become the victim.

As the show ended I ran into her coming out of the VIP exit. She was having a fight with one of the security men. As we passed, she announced to me, "Someone stole my handbag. It had two phones in it!"

From the link on the first post.

She is arrogant and believes that she is above all.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I am kind of thinking this is KARMA :)

Kinda makes you belvie in karma, doesn't it. The victimizer has become the victim.

To my very dearest Amraann and 2 sisters,:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thank-you for your posts.

She needs to step off from that high and mighty ego that she is on, she also needs anger management.

So much Love and Respect for the both of you,
dark_shadows

I find her to be horribly unlikeable. She reminds me of the popular girl in highschool that nobody really liked but for some reason she ran the school and everyone clammored to be her friend.

She sounds like she needed attention and was making a scene. The only reason i can see she would be upset is she doesn't want anyone getting ahold of the numbers in her phone. Maybe she left her purse in the ladies' room and forgot..

I find her to be horribly unlikeable. She reminds me of the popular girl in highschool that nobody really liked but for some reason she ran the school and everyone clammored to be her friend.

Noo one clamored to be her friend... she ran the school becuase her daddy ran the town.

Click here for link

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I love it when you are being bad, DS. :D

I agree she was probably looking for attention... also why announce 'it had two phones in it'.... pha.

More than a MILLION requests for tickets to the Led Zeppelin concert, but only 14,000 were to be had--Unprecedented demand but not surprising since they are the greatest music group in history, after the Beatles of course--rave reviews for these old guys, too--They can still Bring The House Down! Fans requested tickets from FIFTY different countries--incredible

Wonder if they did "YOUR TIME IS GONNA COME"? Perfect for Naomi. "Lying, cheating, hurting that's all you seem to do". Little off topic, Peter, but Neil Young rocked Philly last night. Bless his soul!

:laugh:

Wonder if they did "YOUR TIME IS GONNA COME"? Perfect for Naomi. "Lying, cheating, hurting that's all you seem to do".

My dear Filly,:blowkiss:
Oh that was good! Real good.

Thank-you so much.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Wonder if they did "YOUR TIME IS GONNA COME"? Perfect for Naomi. "Lying, cheating, hurting that's all you seem to do". Little off topic, Peter, but Neil Young rocked Philly last night. Bless his soul!
Hehhe...so appropriate! I don't like Naomi either FWIW.

More than a MILLION requests for tickets to the Led Zeppelin concert, but only 14,000 were to be had--Unprecedented demand but not surprising since they are the greatest music group in history, after the Beatles of course--rave reviews for these old guys, too--They can still Bring The House Down! Fans requested tickets from FIFTY different countries--incredible

Whoa, hey. You forgot Pink Floyd.

I would've loved to have been there. Hotter ticket than Hannah Montana.
It's been a long time, been a long time,
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

O.K. I feel bad dissing somebody got her phone stolen. Oh, wait she hits people with phones. That's right. Let's pick on her some more.

Its a good thing those "phone incidents" didn't happen in the late 80's and early 90's when cell phones had those huge batteries....those would have HURT.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back