894 users online (129 members and 765 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,502

    Six students shot Vegas. breaking news Fox

    The only reports stated Middle School kids shot getting off school. May be gang related. Two in critical condition.
    Fox news
    http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=7482701


    Six people have been shot, including at least three juveniles, in the area of Alexander and Walnut. Two people have been detained and are being questioned and two suspects are still at large.
    Four teens and two adults were shot at the bus stop. Police say two of the victims are in critical condition. The victims were apparently shot while getting off a school bus and have all been transported to UMC.
    Metro gang detectives are on the scene and investigating.
    Police say this may
    Last edited by Beyond Belief; 12-11-2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: updated

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,719
    MSNBC says it is junior high and well as high schoolers shot. 2 critical.

    A gang shooting? What the F___ is going on with our youth?????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,502
    Just said the shooters are still on the loose.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    6,107
    My very dearest Beyond Belief,
    Thank-you for posting this thread.
    I do not have words for this horrible story.

    So much Love and Respect for you,
    dark_shadows

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    clifton park,ny
    Posts
    7,355
    My God. We don't need to worry about Al Quada,we need to worry about our own young people.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,066
    This has been a very sick week!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,719
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    My God. We don't need to worry about Al Quada,we need to worry about our own young people.
    Unfortunately we have to worry about both.

    (I have begun assessing which malls I am willing to walk into; otherwise I may do most of my shopping at little mom and pop stores)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,719
    Quote Originally Posted by csds703 View Post
    This has been a very sick week!
    Week, month and YEAR.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post
    MSNBC says it is junior high and well as high schoolers shot. 2 critical.

    A gang shooting? What the F___ is going on with our youth?????
    i fell the same way, it is so scary.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    399
    What is somebody letting a bunch of crazy people out this week or what ?
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,579
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy2 View Post
    What is somebody letting a bunch of crazy people out this week or what ?
    I was just thinking the same thing while reading this. This whole week has been nothing but shootings, what on earth is happening? Just in time for Christmas too.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,630
    Oh, no, not again !!!!!! Damn.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,502
    Anymore news, I haven't seen anything.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,368

    Not Gang Related

    Police said they believed the shooting was linked to a fight at Mohave earlier in the day. The brawl had been contained by school police, who arrested three male students, officials said.

    Sheriff Doug Gillespie did not describe how he believed the incidents were connected. The fight at the school did not appear to be gang or race-related, he said.

    "At this point, the indicators that we have found ... it's a dispute over a girlfriend," Gillespie told reporters.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316521,00.html

    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,719
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRose99 View Post
    Police said they believed the shooting was linked to a fight at Mohave earlier in the day. The brawl had been contained by school police, who arrested three male students, officials said.

    Sheriff Doug Gillespie did not describe how he believed the incidents were connected. The fight at the school did not appear to be gang or race-related, he said.

    "At this point, the indicators that we have found ... it's a dispute over a girlfriend," Gillespie told reporters.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316521,00.html
    Oh, my. Looks like they formed their "own little gang" at the bus stop.

    Can you imagine shooting someone over a girlfriend? And once again, HOW do they get these guns, and WHY are guns not locked up. They're just high school kids!!!

    This is not the same kind of thing as a RANDOM, MASS Shooting by a disturbed person; but still upsetting that these things happen so easily with guns in the wrong hands IMO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1634
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:06 PM