1476 users online (366 members and 1110 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WI - London Sherwood, 3 mos, beaten to death, Star Prairie, 2 Dec 2007

Yet another case of 2 unfit parents bringing an innocent child into the world and the baby suffered a horrible death at the hands of the people who were supposed to love her most. Does birth contol no longer exist? why are these losers procreating? My hinky meter always goes off when i hear "he was proven to be the dad through paternity test", sleeping with so many men that you do not know who impregnanted you is irresponsible and pathetic. I blame the father and the mother. I found this story through a sad, pitful myspace bulletin and dedcided to look her up to see if it was true. The buletin was full of misspellings and was written how teens text in spots.
    Sigh, i am done now. I am just sick over this, i don't even know if I can keep reading this stuff or coming here.
    http://www.startribune.com/local/east/12340686.html
    http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...nclick_check=1

Here is the killer of that sweet baby girls myspace page. he has winner written all over him.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=258039074

Sometimes, the guy is suspicious without cause, or his parents push him to demand a paternity test to prove the baby is his. It might not be that the woman was a slut at all. Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    Sometimes, the guy is suspicious without cause, or his parents push him to demand a paternity test to prove the baby is his. It might not be that the woman was a slut at all. Just sayin...
    true, you are right, i was so angry I didn't consider that. i jsut can't give her the benefit of the doubt since she dropped this baby off with out even checking on her for weeks.

Why in the world did this "mother" leave that baby girl with this young guy that probably didn't have a clue about babies? Why didn't she take it to someone who could take care of her or take her to a hospital or Firestation?
    This guy probably didn't want to be stuck with a tiny baby..he is a party guy. Did the "mother" even know him that well...I wonder. So there was a tiny baby girl that neither of them wanted. There were so many other options if one of them had just taken the time to look for them.

This guy won't be rappin anymore but boy will those big or cons love to get ahold of him....if he lives that long after killing a baby. I don't believe that the "mother" is blameless in this either and she should be arrested and charged with whatever they can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    Why in the world did this "mother" leave that baby girl with this young guy that probably didn't have a clue about babies? Why didn't she take it to someone who could take care of her or take her to a hospital or Firestation?
    This guy probably didn't want to be stuck with a tiny baby..he is a party guy. Did the "mother" even know him that well...I wonder. So there was a tiny baby girl that neither of them wanted. There were so many other options if one of them had just taken the time to look for them.

This guy won't be rappin anymore but boy will those big or cons love to get ahold of him....if he lives that long after killing a baby. I don't believe that the "mother" is blameless in this either and she should be arrested and charged with whatever they can come up with.
    I always made it a habit of knowing my sexual partners pretty well, but I guess I am oldfashioned. Apparently, she did not make it a habit to know hers. Ugh, these 2 are poster children for either birthcontrol or baby drop off stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post

I'm not disagreeing with you, BA, but what would she be charged with? She abandoned her child. Left it with the rightful father. I doubt the girl cared who she left the child with. If it's true that she drank and smoked through the pregnancy. I know it's not the grandpop's fault or the fault of Pop's girlfriend, but there were other people lived in that house. Nobody knew what was going on? These guys have to use some kind of protection when they lay with these girls. It's so sad that it took a baby to be tortured and murdered for a lesson to be learned. Guys you are not exempt. Use a darn condom, please. Prayers for this little angel.

One of the things I read when i googled the baby was that investigators are not sure all those injuries were sustained in the time with the father.

Sometimes it's hard to make sense of it all. There are those who would do anything to have a baby, and then there are those who would do anything to rid theirselves of a baby. I wish I had some magic power to give all those desperately wanting a baby a chance to love and raise the far too many precious ones being murdred by their parent's own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters View Post
    Yet another case of 2 unfit parents bringing an innocent child into the world and the baby suffered a horrible death at the hands of the people who were supposed to love her most. Does birth contol no longer exist? why are these losers procreating? My hinky meter always goes off when i hear "he was proven to be the dad through paternity test", sleeping with so many men that you do not know who impregnanted you is irresponsible and pathetic. I blame the father and the mother. I found this story through a sad, pitful myspace bulletin and dedcided to look her up to see if it was true. The buletin was full of misspellings and was written how teens text in spots.
    Sigh, i am done now. I am just sick over this, i don't even know if I can keep reading this stuff or coming here.
    http://www.startribune.com/local/east/12340686.html
    http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...nclick_check=1
    I'm sorry this happened to this poor baby, however I take offense to this comment. You are apparently very uneducated when it comes to a fathers right when it comes to child support and never married parents. If parents are not married a father has two choices 1)to sign a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity to add his name to the childs birth certificate. 2)request a dna test to prove paternity through child support courts. IF proven the father, the father pays, if not the father - he obviously does not pay.

It has NOTHING to do with having so many sexual partners a woman is unsure of the father of her child. My sons father was proven 99.98% the father via a dna test. I was in a two year relationship and had NO DOUBT who my childs father was. I had NO problem with his requesting a dna test. Why? Because not only was he a jack azz who walked out once the stick turned pink, but more importantly I did not want him dangling over my sons head, or mine the possibility he was NOT the father. Fathers have been tricked into paying for children who are NOT their biological children. I'm all for dna tests. They leave no room for doubt.

PROUD 35+ NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MOMMA

Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post

I was coming to say the same thing. I was with my oldest kids father for 5 years (and no I was never unfaithful) before I got pregnant, at which time we split up and he denied the baby was his. So we went through the whole paternity test thing. I feel horrible for what the little angel went through. No child should have to suffer through that.
    Happy New Years

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Quote Originally Posted by kahskye View Post
    Sometimes it's hard to make sense of it all. There are those who would do anything to have a baby, and then there are those who would do anything to rid theirselves of a baby. I wish I had some magic power to give all those desperately wanting a baby a chance to love and raise the far too many precious ones being murdred by their parent's own hands.
    Amen!
    Just thinkin' out loud....

I think the mother of the baby dropped the her off at the dad's to thinking it would force him to take responsibility for his actions; only it turned deadly. My sister (a horrible mother) dumped off her son (14 at the time) at his uncaring dad's house. His father never has shown interest in the children and my nephew ended up back with my sister. She did this to him under the pretense of him staying with his father a week and then mailed him some of his things months later; i was livid!
    If the baby's father was living in his own father and step mother's house i am wondering why they didn't help him with the baby or at least point him in the right direction. Neither of the baby's parents are fit to be a parent.

The killer father has pictures of sweet London on his myspace:

Poor baby... When will people start realizng that a child is a gift?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I'm sorry this happened to this poor baby, however I take offense to this comment. You are apparently very uneducated when it comes to a fathers right when it comes to child support and never married parents. If parents are not married a father has two choices 1)to sign a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity to add his name to the childs birth certificate. 2)request a dna test to prove paternity through child support courts. IF proven the father, the father pays, if not the father - he obviously does not pay.

It has NOTHING to do with having so many sexual partners a woman is unsure of the father of her child. My sons father was proven 99.98% the father via a dna test. I was in a two year relationship and had NO DOUBT who my childs father was. I had NO problem with his requesting a dna test. Why? Because not only was he a jack azz who walked out once the stick turned pink, but more importantly I did not want him dangling over my sons head, or mine the possibility he was NOT the father. Fathers have been tricked into paying for children who are NOT their biological children. I'm all for dna tests. They leave no room for doubt.

PROUD 35+ NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MOMMA
    There are cases like that as well as well as people who are irresponsible and had a few partners and can't narrow it down. Sorry if you took offense to that but it happens that way alot of the time and it also happens they way yours did. yes I am ignorant of how those things work as I have never had to go through any of it, so i would be uneducated about it. I meant no offense to you and don't think anything is wrong with being a single mom.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast