Ike Turner dead at 76

Not a lot of info on his death. Kind of sad though.. I don't like the fact that he was abusive.. Hopefully he changed his attitude before he died...

You know, I didn't realize he was that old. I was shocked when I read that.

You know, I didn't realize he was that old. I was shocked when I read that.

Heck yeah and Tina ain't no spring chicken. Two awesome talents. It's just sad he used to beat her with a shoe. Respectfully, I am sorry he passed.

Heck yeah and Tina ain't no spring chicken. Two awesome talents. It's just sad he used to beat her with a shoe. Respectfully, I am sorry he passed.

I know they aren't, either of them, young... but it just didn't really click with me just how old he was! :doh: :D Weird.

Kind of sad to hear. Yes, I knew he was older than Tina. I believe she's about mid 60's herself. She still looks good though!!

I guess we're all getting older!

4.gif

R.I.P. Ike....

I had heard that he really had not given up his hard partying ways.

I saw him about 4 yrs. ago while in CA. I happened to be on the Hollywood Walk of Fame when John Singleton (a director) was getting his star and Ike was in attendance. I think I have a pic that I haven't even developed yet. LOL

Such a sad end for this man with so much talent. He just never seemed to be able to keep away from drugs too long of a time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back