Grand Jury

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_13dec13,1,7334398.story

Chicago -- The grand jury looking into both the death of Drew Peterson's third wife and the disappearance of his fourth will convene today. Among the witnesses called to testify, Drew Peterson's adult son. More from Kelly Kraft.

The video also said Ric Mins recieved $400.00 from the NE story to pay his cell phone bill.

bawaaa, thanks for making me laugh WindChime.
And a big thanks for the updates.

Thanks for the link WindChime! :)

Did anyone else catch that? There IS a life insurance policy on Stacy!:eek:

Brodsky wouldn't say how much it was. But, how much is a 'little policy?':waitasec:

fran

Thanks for the link WindChime! :)

Did anyone else catch that? There IS a life insurance policy on Stacy!:eek:

Brodsky wouldn't say how much it was. But, how much is a 'little policy?':waitasec:

fran

And he avoided answering who the beneficiary is.

Now if I was in Stacy's shoes, knowing that my husband murdered his third wife. A murder that benefited Drew financially. The last thing I would do is give Drew a reason to kill me by knowingly have an insurance policy payable upon my death!

We need to find out who the beneficiary of the policy is, how much it is, and WHEN it was taken out. That would show motive and premeditation.

And he avoided answering who the beneficiary is.

LOL, oh, he was sure to say he wouldn't be able to collect on it because she ran away with another man!:crazy:

IMO, he was planning on collecting on it. He didn't count on this case getting so much press and him being considered a suspect and his wife #3 being re-examined. He probably thought this would just be another blip in the radar screen of life.

He can come up with all the excuses he wants. But in the end, Kathleen and Stacy both are going to help bury him in jail for the rest of his life! Kathleen left her words in writing and Stacy talked to too many people.

Drew Peterson is going to be toast!:mad:

JMHO
fran

Now if I was in Stacy's shoes, knowing that my husband murdered his third wife. A murder that benefited Drew financially. The last thing I would do is give Drew a reason to kill me by knowingly have an insurance policy payable upon my death!

Wonder who witnessed Stacy's signature on it?:waitasec:

That should be interesting.:rolleyes:

Just like Kathleen's will that suddenly showed up AFTER her death.:razz:

fran

We need to find out who the beneficiary of the policy is, how much it is, and WHEN it was taken out. That would show motive and premeditation.
And even if the kids are the beneficiaries he could still use up the money. :(

It is a sign of progress. JAB has gone from "they don't have a case" to "their case is weak". And of course, we don't really know what kind of case they have since LE isn't talking.

I hate to disagree with JAB, but I do. Them calling back, say Ric Mims, could mean they want more information about the TWO blue containers that are now MISSING!:waitasec:

I think they're just crossing their 'i's' and dotting their 't's' before they haul old DP in.

They need to put him out of his misery on wondering just exactly "WHEN." Bet every night when he goes to bed, IF he can sleep, he's afraid he's going to hear a 'knockin' on his door,' and it's the blue suits with his very own personalized set of 'handcuffs.':bang:

Sleep tight, Drew.:woohoo:

JMHO
fran

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_13dec13,1,7334398.story

Chicago -- The grand jury looking into both the death of Drew Peterson's third wife and the disappearance of his fourth will convene today. Among the witnesses called to testify, Drew Peterson's adult son. More from Kelly Kraft.

The video also said Ric Mins recieved $400.00 from the NE story to pay his cell phone bill.

From the link

But Bosco said, "That was an amazing insult and disgusting insult. ... Any time we go to make a confession with a pastor or a priest or anyone of that profession and share our deep darkest secrets it's going to be insinuated that we're having an affair with them? It's uncalled for and totally disrespectful to that man who had the courage to come forward with that information."

Stacy's family and friends have said it is not the first time Peterson accused his missing wife of infidelity. They said that at her sister Tina's funeral in 2006, as Stacy walked with her late sister's husband, Drew asked her if she was sleeping with him.

And Stacy's friend Scott Rossetto said he, Stacy and a group of friends were having dinner at a restaurant Oct. 19 when Drew, who was still a Bolingbrook police sergeant, showed up unannounced and asked Rossetto how he would feel if his wife "went off with another guy."

I like the family's response to that. They make a good point that everytime a man is mentioned, the accusation is made that Stacy was having an affair with him.

Meanwhile Wednesday, divers continued a canal search near Romeoville for evidence linked to Stacy's disappearance. And Brodsky said a private detective has offered to search for her on Drew Peterson's behalf. He would not identify the individual or say whether it was being done pro bono.
New info. I am wondering if this investigator comes up with info that points to DrewP, will he inform LE? And will he be allowed to conduct a full range investigation or will he only be permitted to go into the directions that Brodsky and DrewP point him? And is this investigator also the attorney that just joined the case? If so, I would think that would be a conflict of interest as far as doing any investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back