Suspect Drew Peterson #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You ,Windchime.
I think the mode of transportation was the Denali. A body was dumped either in ablue container(marks & shavings in the Denali) or out of the container:( :(

Supposedly, Drew Peterson is going to appear on Dateline NBC next week.
That might be what the stretch limo is for. I think they tape those ahead of time.

Prosecutors were willing to give Drew Peterson his iPods and some CDs back, and the judge agreed. But the judge is going to wait and make a decision Monday on some of the bigger items, such as two cars and his 11 guns.
Source ABC 7 Chicago

And, if you watch the video "Stacy's Family Meets With Investigators" at the ABC link above, the news anchor, near the end of the clip, says that "reporters asked Drew if the guns could present a danger to police if they came back to arrest him one day" - and Drew's reply was.... "It's a possibility, sure". :eek:

They have him saying that on video, but they don't show the reporter asking the question first.

I sure hope he doesn't get those guns back and I sure hope that someone goes and takes those 4 kids away - he pretty much just admitted that there's a possibility if he has guns, there might be danger!!!

Source ABC 7 Chicago

And, if you watch the video "Stacy's Family Meets With Investigators" at the ABC link above, the news anchor, near the end of the clip, says that
"reporters asked Drew if the guns could present a danger to police if they came back to arrest him one day" - and Drew's reply was.... "It's a possibility, sure".
In all honesty I think that was a case of bad video editing, perhaps even on purpose for effect.

Source ABC 7 Chicago

And, if you watch the video "Stacy's Family Meets With Investigators" at the ABC link above, the news anchor, near the end of the clip, says that
In all honesty I think that was a case of bad video editing, perhaps even on purpose for effect.
If that's the case, you'd think Brodsky would be suing them - that's REALLY misleading!!!

What about Mark F on Greta saying that DP knows how to "pick a lock" & owns many (hundreds of dollars worth) of kits...He said the night Kathleen was found dead, that DP was outside & said "we need to call a locksmith!" Mark claims DP always carried one of them kits with him. I wonder why he wouldn't pick the lock himself, maybe that would really make him look suspicious?!?

I just had a thought about Kathleen Savio's "drowning". We have all been pondering how she would drown in a dry tub, but maybe it wasn't meant to look like a bathtub drowning. Maybe it was staged to look like a slip and fall in the shower type accident. The autopsy report does not mention water in the lungs. Maybe because there WAS none. Is it possible Drew beat her to death and stuck her in the tub to stage the slip and fall accident? The pruning of the fingers and her wet hair is what, from what I've heard, made them think she drowned. What if she had put up a fight and scratched Drew? Being a cop he would know that his DNA would be under her nails. Is it possible once she was dead he stuck her in the tub, turned on the tap and just held her hands underneath the water and washed them for a long time to flush out the dna? Maybe that's why her hair was wet, too - the position she would be in to wash her hands would mean her head was fairly close to the tap. As for the shower being off, either he forgot to turn it on when he left, or he meant it to look like she'd just gotten into the shower and slipped (remember, he's a cheap *advertiser censored* and money means everything to him - that house was still his, right? He wouldn't want to risk water damage by leaving it on all weekend.

Just a rambling thought.

I just had a thought about Kathleen Savio's "drowning". We have all been pondering how she would drown in a dry tub, but maybe it wasn't meant to look like a bathtub drowning. Maybe it was staged to look like a slip and fall in the shower type accident. The autopsy report does not mention water in the lungs. Maybe because there WAS none. Is it possible Drew beat her to death and stuck her in the tub to stage the slip and fall accident? The pruning of the fingers and her wet hair is what, from what I've heard, made them think she drowned. What if she had put up a fight and scratched Drew? Being a cop he would know that his DNA would be under her nails. Is it possible once she was dead he stuck her in the tub, turned on the tap and just held her hands underneath the water and washed them for a long time to flush out the dna? Maybe that's why her hair was wet, too - the position she would be in to wash her hands would mean her head was fairly close to the tap. As for the shower being off, either he forgot to turn it on when he left, or he meant it to look like she'd just gotten into the shower and slipped (remember, he's a cheap *advertiser censored* and money means everything to him - that house was still his, right? He wouldn't want to risk water damage by leaving it on all weekend.

Just a rambling thought.

The autopsy states, and pardon my spelling. Moderate pulminory edema. Which is water in the lungs. Dr. Baden confirmed that as well.

Also, we have seen pictures of the tub and there does not seem to be a shower connected to it.

According to reports today Drew will launch court docs requesting that a special prosecutor be assigned to look at Grand Jury leaks..hmm..I didn't know there had been any GJ leaks.

GMA will cover this..I missed GMA this morning but will look for links.

Also today the judge will rule on rather Drew gets his guns back now as he requested.

If you let the next video play (it will automatically) they talk about Morphey and show some old mugshots. A lot of info about him w/this video.

:eek:

I already posted this on two other threads, media and another. This is just in on Gretawire.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Judge Won’t Let Ex-Cop Drew Peterson Get Guns, Cars Back

Monday , December 17, 2007

A judge ruled against former police officer Drew Peterson’s request Monday to get his 11 guns, two cars and computers back after investigators seized them in connection to this disappearance of his wife.

Peterson, a suspect in the disappearance of his 23-year-old wife Stacy, wants his 11 guns, two cars, children’s computers and other items returned.

Stacy was reported missing on Oct. 29 after she failed to show up at a friend’s house. Drew Peterson has denied any involvement in her disappearance, but police have named him a suspect.

Peterson will get his iPod and music CDs back on Jan. 1. Another hearing to review the return of more items is scheduled for Jan. 21.

I already posted this on two other threads, media and another. This is just in on Gretawire.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Judge Won’t Let Ex-Cop Drew Peterson Get Guns, Cars Back

Monday , December 17, 2007

A judge ruled against former police officer Drew Peterson’s request Monday to get his 11 guns, two cars and computers back after investigators seized them in connection to this disappearance of his wife.

Peterson will get his iPod and music CDs back on Jan. 1. Another hearing to review the return of more items is scheduled for Jan. 21.
Good for the Judge!! I'm almost laughing that he has to wait until Jan. 1 for his iPod and music but I do think the Judge made the right decision on the other things ~ especially the guns.

WBBM reporter (Breigal?) on MSNBC just now. She talked to Drew after the judge's decision today and he's not happy. He'd like his pc's back for his children, and his rental car is about $350/week.

She also reported that Drew told her this weekend that Stacy must really like this other guy because she hasn't returned even to see the children.

That's his story and he's sticking to it.

Here's the link to that station, but I didn't catch the female reporter's name and this was on MSNBC just a few minutes ago.
http://www.wbbm780.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member