997 users online (108 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Alpha View Post
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2025dfaz.html Heather Lindsay Silver

I noticed this one from the other thread on this and wondered if it had ever been checked - didnt see anything on it to about half way through that thread.

If her hair was dyed blonde and her eyebrows tweaked shed look quite like like this to me easy to lose some weight being a runnaway too. Shes a missing runaway from 1997 in tuscon arizona.
    i actually have liked her for Jane Doe-I can't remember if LE ruled her out??
    Last edited by christine2448; 01-10-2008 at 11:53 PM. Reason: edited out quote of photo

From the Maricopa website:
    The markings around her mouth in the enclosed photos pertain to medical treatment just prior to death and are NOT scars or identifying features that she would have had.
    I assume they are talking about the scar on her cheek. How would they know this? Is there some way of telling whether a scar is medical or not, or how long a person has had it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post

I assume they are talking about the scar on her cheek. How would they know this? Is there some way of telling whether a scar is medical or not, or how long a person has had it?
    The markings don't look like a scar to me - it looks like scrapes, bruises and swellings. I assume that, since the police took her to the hospital, the hospital knew what treatment she had been given prior to her death and doctors were able to communicate that information to the ME.

Hi everyone! First time poster, long time lurker. I was going through The Doe Network pictures and come accross this one.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2219dfbc.html

Has she been ruled out? I looked through several pages but wasn't able to find any information on this doe posted here. Sorry in advance if she been looked at before concerning this case.

Quote Originally Posted by ASU2USC View Post
    The markings don't look like a scar to me - it looks like scrapes, bruises and swellings. I assume that, since the police took her to the hospital, the hospital knew what treatment she had been given prior to her death and doctors were able to communicate that information to the ME.

Actually it looks like saliva from the removal of her breathing tube to me...

Quote:
    The markings around her mouth in the enclosed photos pertain to medical treatment just prior to death and are NOT SCARS or identifying features that she would have had.
    I think they were trying to clear up all the discussion about the "scars" on her face......By telling us these WERE NOT SCARS.

I think it is the sticky remeants of the medical tape that they use to hold down the tubes etc

That is correct they are NOT scars I got this information from the coroners office: I can tell you that it is NOT accurate that she has a scar across her face. Her face is slightly disfigured in the photo due to the placement of the endotracheal tube during her hospital stay. Everything that we know and can discuss at this time is posted on the unidentified website

Maricopa Doe has been on my mind the past few days. Saying a little prayer for her.

Mine, too. I wish there was something I could do, but I just don't know what.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

I've been thinking about her too. I wish that there was some kind of break in this case. I've been following it for a while.

I don't understand how there seemingly are no family or friends that are missing her. I know she has got to be someone's daughter, granddaughter, niece, sister, cousin, etc.!

Why isn't anyone missing her?!

I would really like to see someone who knows how to set up a good website, set up one for this child. I came across a website about "the boy in the box" that was set up like I'd like to see for Maricopa Jane Doe. It has everything about the case and is organized well. You can find it at http://americasunknownchild.net/ It gives a case summary, links about the case, pictures, maps, newspaper articles, posters, events, updates, and so on. I don't know the first thing about doing a website like this and I know it cost some money. There could be a paypal account for donations at the website to allow for support of the website. People could donate even a couple of dollars. Anybody have the skill and know how to do a website like this for Maricopa Jane Doe?

That's a wonderful idea Zanko. I don't have any computer skills myself, but I would love to help.

I would be willing to do that, but it wouldn't be up tomorrow or anything. It might take me some time.

Stats are all off from Jane does But just in case -
    Amber Rae Sage - Tried to search the name on here but didnt get anything.... She might of been suggested before..

http://www.nampn.org/cases/sage.html

Quote Originally Posted by kaylenbabysims View Post

Stats are all off from Jane does But just in case -
    Amber Rae Sage - Tried to search the name on here but didnt get anything.... She might of been suggested before..

http://www.nampn.org/cases/sage.html
    They have a very similar chin and jaw structure...

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast