779 users online (79 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The autopsy report says she died from drowning and blunt force trauma to the head on Tuesday Night? Which day did she come up missing? Did the mother work nights? She was reported missing Tuesday night! The mother says she left for work with her boyfriend a sleep, who reported her missing?

The Noble County Sheriff's Office received a preliminary autopsy report from Chief Deputy Coroner Dr. P.S. Murthy of the Stark County Coroner's Office showing the cause of death to be drowning, with the time of death being Tuesday night.

"The report showed fractures and blunt force trauma to the head, trunk and extremities. Severe to head with right side linear skull fracture," Smith said. "There were signs of sexual abuse with severe trauma."

Quote Originally Posted by johnny
    The autopsy report says she died from drowning and blunt force trauma to the head on Tuesday Night? Which day did she come up missing? Did the mother work nights? She was reported missing Tuesday night! The mother says she left for work with her boyfriend a sleep, who reported her missing?

The Noble County Sheriff's Office received a preliminary autopsy report from Chief Deputy Coroner Dr. P.S. Murthy of the Stark County Coroner's Office showing the cause of death to be drowning, with the time of death being Tuesday night.

"The report showed fractures and blunt force trauma to the head, trunk and extremities. Severe to head with right side linear skull fracture," Smith said. "There were signs of sexual abuse with severe trauma."
    To make a long story short, she was still alive when placed in the well. She was reported missing Tuesday night by the Mother when the Mother came home (3 hours later), boyfriend said he thought Brittany may have went with her, found Wednesday after an all night search when a searcher saw a child's shoe floating in the water.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Ghostwheel, I agrede with your scenerious, anything's possible. I've even seen cases where the husband or boyfriend took the fall in child deaths committed by the mother.

This murder seems to reek of anger and rage. Sexual abuse with severe trauma? That's a strong statement. Only thing I can think of is an object of some kind must have been used.

Please no one get upset with me, but I hold the mother into some kind of account to. To what level I'm not sure because I don't know all the facts.

Please keep us updated with new articles. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK

Only thing I can think of is an object of some kind must have been used.
    Not necessarily. A child's body is not ready to have sex of any kind, especially with a grown man. The object very well could have been the one between his legs.

Noble County's sheriff of 32 years can't remember a crime more grisly than the deliberate drowning of a little girl stuffed alive in an abandoned well and covered with heavy rocks.
    http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/news/8189690.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Doyle
    Noble County's sheriff of 32 years can't remember a crime more grisly than the deliberate drowning of a little girl stuffed alive in an abandoned well and covered with heavy rocks.
    http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/news/8189690.htm
    Here's the saddest thing from the above article:

"Authorities said the autopsy indicated a history of physical and sexual abuse. The Stark County coroner found the girl had been beaten severely all over her body, and her skull was broken on the right side.

Wells said he often saw Mundt yelling at Brittany and spanking her -- sometimes with her pants and underwear pulled down. He said he thought about calling authorities but decided against it because he didn't want to cause trouble for the family."

This had been ongoing abuse and even was noticed by someone else. (Although that should have started with the mother!) This little girl could have been saved. That makes me angry.

Hi BFF Butterfly

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Sounds like the live-in boyfriend wasn't worth much. What did she see in him?

Update on murder of 7 yo (found in well)

Wasn't sure ho wmany of ya'll remember this as so much goes through here every day, but here is an update:

http://www.daily-jeff.com/article.php?pathToFile=/articles/news/&file=_news3.txt&article=1&tD=

This is just sickening! Can I begin to tell you my distaste for defense
    attorneys?---They are no Perry Masons! If this man is found guilty, he most certainly deserves to die.

http://www.daily-jeff.com/article.ph...&article=1&tD=

Trying to see if I can get the link to work by clicking.
    I hope they find this man competent to stand trial.
    My dear childhood friend was given the label "mentally retarded" and he isn't, he is dyslexic. Learning disabilities are no excuse for murder. People know the difference between right and wrong. If he did not know he was doing wrong, why hide her body?

I love your signature, ariel7
    Blessings, Lanie
    HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com

Thanks Lanie!

It is Truth. (my sig.)

About the murderer: you are so right! He obviously knew
    he was doing wrong. I firmly believe every criminal does...
    though some almost convince themselves otherwise.

I pray he is found competent,too!

God bless & G'night.

Mundt Gets Death (Man who raped,beat,dumped 7 yo in a well)

Hi All,

I don't usually come to this part of websleuths but just had to post this.

Fred Mundt Jr. has been convicted of the (Mar.9th) brutal rape,
    beating and murder of 7 yo Brittany Hendrickson. She was the little girl found in the abandoned well. The jury came back early Firday morn with
    a recommendation of death.

This has to be one of the
    most tragic cases I've ever read about. Reading about the bloodstain (10 inches!) on
    his boxers makes me want to personally deliver the DP. He told his
    brother that he did rape her...but had nothing to do with her disappearance.
    Asked him to remove some evidence and burn it.

One evil,evil man!

Wish I had time to post a link but I have to get going...just thought y'all
    might like to know about this.

On September 1, 2017, Mundt filed a habeas petition in Federal District Court.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/oh...cv00773/205963

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2