1236 users online (200 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AL - Roy Stilwell, trucker, for kidnapping & rape, Montgomery, 2007

A Birmingham Alabama woman was kidnapped, raped by a truck driver. She was found beaten, bound, and nude. She saved herself by honking the horn of the truck, and screaming for help. My guess is this guy has done this before. Must read:
    http://www.al.com/news/press-registe...280.xml&coll=3

Thank goodness for the woman trucker who helped her. Not a doubt in my mind he did this before, and worse. Man, good call on this poor lady too for doing anything she could to get out of that truck.

The SOB

-- society prepares the crime, the criminal commits it --
    - Henry Thomas Buckle -

He is scary and gross looking .What an awful ordeal that woman had to go through Hope he is put behind bars and never released.I am sure he has other victims out there.

No wonder the woman refused a ride with that creep. Gave me shivers up and down my spine just looking at him. I'm so glad that she found a way to draw attention to herself. He probably would have ended up killing her after he was done with her as she could have identified him. Hope they lock him up for a long time and if he has done this before that they can prove it.

Oh, they need to run his DNA asap, I bet there's some unsolveds that will be attached to him.

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    Oh, they need to run his DNA asap, I bet there's some unsolveds that will be attached to him.
    No doubt about it golfmom. They need to try to trace his every travels too. I just know he is probably responsible for many missing women and unidentified bodies in many parts of the country.

Thank goodness this poor woman is now safe. What a horror she went through. I'm proud of her for seeing her chance and doing everything she could to save herself and the woman trucker who came to help her.

And I thought it was great in the story where this creep tried to go back in the store and a big crowd of other truckers poured out of their trucks to get him!

I would say this guy has done this before but the scary part is how many more do this and never get caught . I hope this sob goes to prison for a long, long time
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nappy2 View Post
    I would say this guy has done this before but the scary part is how many more do this and never get caught . I hope this sob goes to prison for a long, long time
    I agree....I seriously doubt that this is this pig's first offense.
    God bless this woman during her recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by ceeaura View Post
    He is scary and gross looking .What an awful ordeal that woman had to go through Hope he is put behind bars and never released.I am sure he has other victims out there.
    aura that was my first thought when I saw his picture. He is gross!!!!

It's not the long hair, it's the eyes. He looks like the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4Lost View Post
    It's not the long hair, it's the eyes. He looks like the devil.
    Not just the eyes, but the rest of his face too. Pouty mouth, and anger lines. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, BAD news!

I found one sad thing with the picture of that scum bag !

There was a cop in front of him with a gun and the cop didnt use it
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!

Forget the way he looks ... as a woman, I think this is just a horrifyingly terrifying crime. If the past few years have taught us anything, no crime is truly unique. This rapist (at the very least) pig was the one who made a mistake and got caught. (And let me be clear ... his mistake was messing with a heroic woman) How many others are out there doing the same thing ....

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    Oh how I agree..not only DNA but also I hope they correlate the areas he's been with missing women who they have not found yet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast