Kathleen Savio's death #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

close_enough

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i found the thread where Winchine closed it & posted that she would start a "part 2", but i can't find it.....

anyway, i heard last night from Mark Fuhrman that the Nextel phone records might be back today, & hopefully they'll be discussing this tonight on Greta's show...

hard to believe that LE didn't even investigate poor Kathleen's death:(

i'm on pins & needles to find out if Stacy did indeed try to call DP several times, the night of Kathleen's murder....

i think a copy of this letter from Kathleen deserves to be posted again...

this woman practically begged for help...she knew DP was going to kill her...out of this whole nasty mess, i feel the saddest for Kathleen....the good thing, if there's anything good about all this, is Stacy's 'disappearance' got Kathleen Savio Peterson brought back in the public's eye...

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf

i found the thread where Winchine closed it & posted that she would start a "part 2", but i can't find it.....

anyway, i heard last night from Mark Fuhrman that the Nextel phone records might be back today, & hopefully they'll be discussing this tonight on Greta's show...

hard to believe that LE didn't even investigate poor Kathleen's death:(

i'm on pins & needles to find out if Stacy did indeed try to call DP several times, the night of Kathleen's murder....

--->>>Welllll yessss, that should nail it shouldn't it? IF IF IF DP was in bed with Stacy, yet she is trying to call him MULTIPLE times. Mark F. has stated couple nights ago that IF IF IF Stacy did call DP and IF IF IF it had been brought out in the Savio investigation it would have brought to light that SP had fibbed for DP, and tied her into the mix.

Anyone remember how Stacy's statement was recorded for the Savio case, that DP was home with her, is it public record er, hmmm?

I am thinking IF Marks catch brings DP to be arrested then, hmmm. At least WE would know where DP is :behindbar, and that the children would be taken from any potential harmful situation in the home.

Actually one more fear I have is IF IF IF the Nextel results are made public today, that DP could be a flight risk. Seems like the results might be announced AFTER DP is arrested TODAY, huh, er.

i think a copy of this letter from Kathleen deserves to be posted again...

this woman practically begged for help...she knew DP was going to kill her...out of this whole nasty mess, i feel the saddest for Kathleen....the good thing, if there's anything good about all this, is Stacy's 'disappearance' got Kathleen Savio Peterson brought back in the public's eye...

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf

I totally agree with you, CE. My heart has been broken for KS from the start of this whole nightmare.
I am the saddest for the children, though. Not only KS's but also Stacy's kids. The older 2 have grown up knowing 2 different mothers and has now had to live through 2 different tragedy's regarding their moms.
This man is just unbelieveable. He makes my stomach turn more and more each day. I never thougth that I could have more disdain for another person than Scott Peterson, then came Drew!

Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil said this week that it would be at least another month before toxicology tests were completed. He has said his office will not make the results public, but will turn them over to the Will County state's attorney.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...,0,5759190.story?coll=chi_entertainment_class

--->>>Wellll I have to take that with a grain of salt this morning, given Mark F's find as outlined in my reponse to closeenough. I bet they could speed that testing up ya think, and may already have the results. I may just have wishful thinking.:waitasec:

Nope, I still don't think it will lead to an arrest. Wishful thinking. I do find it unbelievable that they just took her word for it when the follow up was so simple. What I got from MF's investigation is that they never got those records at all at the time. Never even tried. Seems like they took a few statements but never really did any kind of investigation whatsoever! Think about it, they didn't!

I can and will blame them because there were all kinds of reasons that one should have been done. This isn't a case of no suspicious circumstances so we didn't think an investigation was warranted.

I wonder how many other people who should have seen the correct things were done in Kathleens investigation are %^$^& bricks right now?
DrewP had help keeping things covered up and there needs to be a bright light shone on all of it. IMO he expected the same kind of help again so never expected any kind of real investigation now with Stacy's disappearance.

VB

Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil said this week that it would be at least another month before toxicology tests were completed. He has said his office will not make the results public, but will turn them over to the Will County state's attorney.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...,0,5759190.story?coll=chi_entertainment_class

You gotta believe that they either already have the results or they will get them back a lot sooner than another month! I wonder if they are just saying this to make Drew think he has longer than he really has....to put him at ease and keep his big mouth yapping.

That Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil is involved in any way with this second investigation into the death of Kathleen Savio is very disturbing to me.

In my opinion, he was a huge factor in the 'bungling' of the whole case the first time around. He should recuse himself, and someone else who is actually competent should take over the role of coroner this time.

You gotta believe that they either already have the results or they will get them back a lot sooner than another month! I wonder if they are just saying this to make Drew think he has longer than he really has....to put him at ease and keep his big mouth yapping.

Well, it worked well for the OTHER Peterson so maybe it will work here too!:behindbar

fran

I hope the new Toxicology/Blood tests show something new as Dr. Baden didn't find anything new on his examination of her body.

The fact that it all was handled as an 'accident' leads me to believe not not much evidence was ever collected at the scene, or were any in depth photos taken.

The fact that DP cleaned up the scene and not Kathleen's family, and another family has purchased the home leads me to believe most evidence other than an accident has long been eradicated if all the evidence was in the bathroom where Kathleen was found.

Unless they can come up with proof DP was at her home at the approx. time of death, it may be a very hard case to put together.

If they can't prove DP was there at that time, but still rule it as homicide they may have to look for whomever Kathleen might have been seeing at that point in time.

i.b. nora:

I agree with you that the current coroner should recuse himself. He was the one that declared in Kathy's death certificate the COD as "accidental".

But he probably won't because, if he backtracks now on his original COD, as an "elected" official, in his mind, that would help him get votes in the next election.

This case is all over the national news and his name is now known as the coroner who botched the original COD of Kathleen Savio. Right now he is in a hard spot to change that image.

TomsGirl says:

snip...

The fact that DP cleaned up the scene and not Kathleen's family, and another family has purchased the home leads me to believe most evidence other than an accident has long been eradicated if all the evidence was in the bathroom where Kathleen was found.

I agree 100%. Also, any evidence that was in any other room is now long gone. It looks like all they have is whatever results come from the latest exhumation and the statement by the Pastor. Is that enough???

I agree 100%. Also, any evidence that was in any other room is now long gone. It looks like all they have is whatever results come from the latest exhumation and the statement by the Pastor. Is that enough???
Unless Stacy told the Pastor specifics on how the crime was committed by DP, it could IMO be deemed in court as nothing more than a speculation on the part of Stacy when she told the Pastor.

We will learn more when LE, or the Pastor himself releases what information Stacy actually told him.

I have a hard time believing that Stacy told him any specifics. I would think for sure he would have then gone to someone else (a higher up in the church and relayed what was said and then brought forward to LE somehow).

Actually, this very same scenario was brought up in the Madeline McCann case as Gary and Kate went to see the Pope and also supposedly Kate had talked to a Priest. Of course, the main difference here is that Pastor Neil is not a Priest. Different religions, I would think would have different requirements on what is deemed confidential. Even if it is a confession to murder or being involved in a murder, or knowing someone who commited a murder.

Unless Stacy told the Pastor specifics on how the crime was committed by DP, it could IMO be deemed in court as nothing more than a speculation on the part of Stacy when she told the Pastor.

We will learn more when LE, or the Pastor himself releases what information Stacy actually told him.

yeah, i'm wondering what other specifics Stacy gave the preacher....one thing is IF the nextel records show Stacy making several calls to DP's cell the night of Kathleen's murder, even if DP never answered, seems it would go a long way in blowing his alibi out of the water, for that night...

i really hope there's some justice for Kathleen!

And isn't it a dam* shame, that for any jury pool to believe that DP was not with Stacy, could be the nextel records and the fact that Stacy is missing.

Even if the defense wanted to harp on the fact that Stacy said that DP was with her................she is now missing and is not availabe to either refute her original alibi for DP, or to discount it.

I Don’t Want To “Steal His Thunder”
by Greta Van Susteren
DISTURBING NEW INFORMATION …IT IS ABOUT SGT. PETERSON’S WIFE #3′S DEATH:

As you know, we have had former LAPD Detective Mark Fuhrman on the ground in Bollingbrook, Illinois….working on the Stacy Peterson - Drew Peterson - Kathleen Savio investigation…..well, Mark just got some chilling new information about Kathleen Savio’s death…he will report it at 10pm tonight (I don’t want to “steal his thunder” by telling you hear…Mark has worked hard to get this information and he should be the one to report it.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Can't wait to hear what Mark has!! Man, I love this guy!!!!

If I ever need a lawyer, it won't be BRODSKY but MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I would tell the other person that Brodsky is a great lawyer and they should hire him! Sure win for me! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth