1098 users online (234 members and 864 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Johnny Depp rates No. 1 for autographs

NEW YORK - Want an autograph from Johnny Depp? Chances are, he'll sign something for you and not be a jerk about it.

The 44-year-old actor is the most gracious celebrity for the third year in a row on Autograph magazine's annual list of the "10 Best and 10 Worst Hollywood Signers."

Matt Damon is second on the list, followed by George Clooney, Jack Nicholson, Rosario Dawson, John Travolta, Katherine Heigl, Jay Leno, Dakota Fanning and Russell Crowe wait, Russell Crowe? (See article for details.)

Will Ferrell is deemed the worst celebrity signer, followed by Tobey Maguire, Joaquin Phoenix, William Shatner, Renee Zellweger, John Malkovich, Julie Andrews, Bruce Willis, Teri Hatcher and Scarlett Johansson.

On the Net:
    Autograph magazine:
    http://autographmagazine.com/

Full article at: http://omg.yahoo.com/johnny-depp-rates-no.-1-for-autographs/news/4837

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Johnny Depp is my yum yum baby, what a guy

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

I always find it amazing that the celebrities aren't more gracious to the people that made them rich in the first place. Kudos to those who actually seem to get it. Of course, there are some on that list that I don't like for other reasons.

I've heard that Nicolas Cage can be a real jerk when asked....

LOL- we encountered 2 especially nice "celebrities" when in LA, thought they're not A-listers. Brigitte Nielson was very, very nice and attentive to my daughter. She visited with her and grabbed her face and gave her one of those European kisses.

Constantine from American Idol was the same way. He visited with us for a few minutes and was very nice.

& he can sing too

Depp's big discovery: He really can sing

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...depp16.article

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom View Post
    LOL- we encountered 2 especially nice "celebrities" when in LA, thought they're not A-listers. Brigitte Nielson was very, very nice and attentive to my daughter. She visited with her and grabbed her face and gave her one of those European kisses.

Constantine from American Idol was the same way. He visited with us for a few minutes and was very nice.
    This is sweet. Did you get photos? I think that's exciting for your daughter and for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    This is sweet. Did you get photos? I think that's exciting for your daughter and for you.
    No pics, but autographs!

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny!
    Depp is one of my favorite actors, I can't wait to see his latest movie. Not to mention he's easy on the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Johnny, Johnny, Johnny!
    Depp is one of my favorite actors, I can't wait to see his latest movie. Not to mention he's easy on the eyes.
    I like Johnny Depp, too. I can't think of a movie he's been in that disappointed. He and Will Smith are pretty sure things as far as movies go.

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    & he can sing too

Depp's big discovery: He really can sing

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...depp16.article
    I'm hoping so CE. My first thought was this can go terribly wrong. I know Tim Burton uses him in so many of his films, but I was wondering about the Sweeney Todd role. I think the mother of his children is a vocalist. Oh, I love me some Johnny Depp.

That's what I like about Johnny Depp; he takes parts that no one would expect him to. He's always done that. I think that's helped with his longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    I always find it amazing that the celebrities aren't more gracious to the people that made them rich in the first place. Kudos to those who actually seem to get it. Of course, there are some on that list that I don't like for other reasons.
    I agree to some point. I have seen celebrities hounded for autographs when they are out at restaurants with their families, when using the restrooms, paying out at stores, etc. I wouldn't sign an autograph for someone who approached me like that either.

Also, there is a big difference between autographing for a fan or for an autographer collector/seller. At my boss' book signings, one guy who was clearly a dealer, brought in about 20 things for my boss to sign. I'm sorry, but it shouldn't work that way and people like that ruin it for innocent fans.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom View Post
    I've heard that Nicolas Cage can be a real jerk when asked....

oh, i think it would be cool to meet BN!...i can picture her being nice to fans...

Quote Originally Posted by reportertype View Post
    That's what I like about Johnny Depp; he takes parts that no one would expect him to. He's always done that. I think that's helped with his longevity.
    same here...it's what i like about Robt Downey Jr too..

Where Is He?

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    same here...it's what i like about Robt Downey Jr too..
    Has anyone ever seen the Depp movie called "DEAD MAN"? It also stars Iggy Pop, and Robert Mitchum in a shock wig.Neil Young did all the music for it. Talk about beautiful imagery. Ya get to see Johnny's beautiful face billboard size as they send him off for an Indian type burial. BTW, where is Robert Downey Jr.? Excellent actor. Daniel Day Lewis as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast