GUILTY FL - Robert Metz for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Bradenton, 2007

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Be warned this is sickening. A Manatee, Florida man told investigators that viewing child *advertiser censored* takes him to "a happy place". Fifthy-three year old Robert Metz was arrested last week thanks to a sting. He's a 7-Eleven clerk. How many children go through a 7-Eleven every single day? Yet, his attorney wants him out on bail because he doesn't pose a risk to the public. If things can't be any more depraved the creep had videos of him attacking his own young child.http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20071214/NEWS/712140354/-1/newssitemap

It's even worse.... From the link Filly posted:

A portable computer hard drive in a nightstand contained more than 20,000 images of child *advertiser censored*, authorities said. Most of the images show infants engaged in sex acts with adults.

Authorities found numerous images of real children -- as opposed to computer-generated images -- that had been entered into a law enforcement database of child *advertiser censored* victims. Investigators routinely find identical images in separate criminal cases.

One image, authorities said, showed Metz abusing his infant daughter.

Metz admitted to sexually abusing three girls, all relatives, over many years when the victims were between the ages of 6 and 8, according to federal court records.

Lock him up and throw away the key. No wait. Give Bubba the key. :sick:

(From your link)

Metz admitted to sexually abusing three girls, all relatives, over many years when the victims were between the ages of 6 and 8, according to federal court records.

An attorney in Clearwater, Brent Armstrong, said in a court brief that Metz is not a danger to the community. He does not own any weapons and no children live in the home where he is staying, Armstrong said.
======
No, Armstrong, you don't understand. He belongs locked up for the rest of his creepy life. :mad: :mad:

I'm so sad for all his victims. This really makes me sick.

OMGosh, JanetElaine! Great minds and all that... lol

They should offer all Bubbas incentives such as fast food and cigarettes in order to take care of these pervs. That way they will never offend again.

Thanks, Ladies of the great minds for doing that. I never know what parts to copy and paste or include. It sickened me I'll tell you that.

how is the attorney's statement even vaguely reasonable??? He is certainly a danger to his children, my children and any child who comes across his path. Do you suppose his defense attorney would be pleased if his client moved in with HIM? He rapes INFANTS; whether or not he penetrates them, he rapes them. This should be a capital offense. Period. And then you offer Bubba a big mac, fries and a case of cigs to take care of the issue....

He shouldn't be allowed to breathe much less be allowed out on bail.
He is ******* pond scum.
I pray that every single child can be located and checked by a doctor.

I'd like to send this dirt bag some place but it wouldnt be happy I assure you of that!:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

He shouldn't do time in prison, he should get the death penalty if there are undisputable video images proving that he is a pedophile. Of course, that will never happen.

He shouldn't do time in prison, he should get the death penalty if there are undisputable video images proving that he is a pedophile. Of course, that will never happen.

I agree this dirt bag shouldnt be breathing at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead:

(From your link)

An attorney in Clearwater, Brent Armstrong, said in a court brief that Metz is not a danger to the community. He does not own any weapons and no children live in the home where he is staying, Armstrong said.
======
No, Armstrong, you don't understand. He belongs locked up for the rest of his creepy life. :mad: :mad:

I'm so sad for all his victims. This really makes me sick.

One thing that leaps out at me is ' Metz is not a danger to the community. He does not own any weapons and no children live in the home where he is staying.'

And this is supposed to ease my mind, how? Children can become prey to him wether they live in his home or not!! And he has weapons!! Maybe not guns or knives etc., but he has weapons!!! Some attorneys just get me so riled up with statements they make. I realise that it is their job to represent these slugs - but they still anger me!!

Sentencing was delayed for creep Robert Metz due to a clerical error. Now they have to try and negotiate another plea deal. The error would impose a measely 20 years as opposed to the 40 years originally negotiated. Metz admitted to sexually abusing his own children including his infant daughter. A clerical error. This dude is one really dangerous freak. That mugshot makes me want to reach in the computer and smack the grin off his face.http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5acc4b18-9c21-492e-b5e1-82dffd28816a

I'm not sure it really matters if he gets sentenced to 20 or 40 years ... I don't think he'll survive five.

20,000 images mostly of infants!!!!!! Omg that is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard in my life. Infants, I just cannot get over it. What the hell could they possibly do with an infant, i dont even wanna know this makes me so sad and angry.

Robert Leslie Metz

Jury Trial
Federal Custody
Sentence Date: 08/15/2008

Offense: 14 counts Sending/Receiving Child *advertiser censored*
Sentence: 40 years

Projected Release Date: 09/23/2042

I have to wonder why he was not prosecuted for raping his 3 daughters. They testified to the rapes at his trial and there was 1 photo in evidence of him abusing one of his daughters.

By ELAINE SILVESTRINI

The Tampa Tribune

Published: August 15, 2008

TAMPA - Amber Williams suffered nightmares for years.

In them, she would try to run away from her father - through the house, up the stairs, under the bed.

"But my father would always find me and grab me and throw me on the bed," she said. "Then he would start touching me in places he shouldn't be. And he wouldn't stop."

The worst part, she said in a letter to a judge, was these weren't just dreams. This was her life.

Williams and her two sisters spoke Thursday at the federal court sentencing of their father, Robert Metz, who was ordered to spend 40 years behind bars for trading in child *advertiser censored*. All three now-adult daughters said Metz had raped them when they were children.

Much more at link:
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/aug/15/me-prosecutor-says-child-predator-is-worst-hes-see/

HIS family is just as da*n twisted....I seriously want to punch his brother!
Saying "Oh what Metz did was 'in the past'...He does SOOO much for 'civic organizations' can't we all just move forward?":angry: His 3 brave daughters will NEVER be able to truly "move forward"!!What about them??

Robert Leslie Metz

Jury Trial
Federal Custody
Sentence Date: 08/15/2008

Offense: 14 counts Sending/Receiving Child *advertiser censored*
Sentence: 40 years

Projected Release Date: 09/23/2042

I have to wonder why he was not prosecuted for raping his 3 daughters. They testified to the rapes at his trial and there was 1 photo in evidence of him abusing one of his daughters.
Imagine knowing that you are the child in that photo and the perp is your own father! Incest and sexual abuse are the worst of crimes, to be sure. To have the added injury of knowing your father was sharing photographs of your abuse with strangers, and that those photos might be on computers all over the world...what does that do to one's psyche? One's ego structure and self-worth? I have no frame of reference in my own life, thank God, that comes even close, so I have no idea. I only know that it's gotta suck, big time!

I don't know why they didn't pursue rape charges. I would imagine, though, that these young women have suffered enough humiliation and degradation without having to relive their abuse in public. You can be given mulitiple life sentences, but you can only serve one. Forty years is life for this creep. I wonder if he'll find prison to be "a happy place". :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back