CA - Tania Rose, 18 mos, asphyxiated, 16yo charged, Vallejo, 12 Dec 2007

Oh, goody. Another ex-boyfriend-in-training.

I wonder what the object was in her throat? Why wouldn't they say what it was? I hope she'll be ok, but it sure doesn't sound good.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, no teenage boys babysitting little kids!! I know some will disagree, but that's my opinion anyway.

I've become so cynical I wouldn't allow a teen to take my garbage to the curb, let alone watch a child of mine.
The whole story is so odd. It sounds like the tot isn't going to make it.

They are probably withholding information on the foreign object that was lodged in her throat, as to not jeopardize the investigation.

I've become so cynical I wouldn't allow a teen to take my garbage to the curb, let alone watch a child of mine.
The whole story is so odd. It sounds like the tot isn't going to make it.

I hear ya Maxine. Then again it's people of all ages. Ya know we had a plumber come in to tear up our bathroom. Guy in his 30's. He was here for like three days. After he was finished with the job he said "I have a two year old and my wife is a nurse and presently we have an elderly lady babysitting. She's too old to run after a toddler. I'd like it if your daughter could take the job". I freaked OUT! I was like "I don't know you. You're out of your mind. Plus, dude you know nothing about my daughter". Like the creep just POOF is going to hire a teen girl to care for his child. Beat it. He'd only seen my daughter when I brought her home from school to drop her books off. No way was my kid staying in the house while some stranger is in my bathroom. People are just nuts I swear. Lord, only knows what the relationship was with this teen and poor baby.

I'm not suprised by too much anymore! If this scum bag did this he needs to be :bang: If you know what I mean ?

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

That is just too awful for words. What is the world coming to?

I know. Just when you think it can't get any worse....it does

I know. Just when you think it can't get any worse....it does

I know I cant believe some of the stuff we read on here ! The first two days after I oined WS I really opened my eyes to how mean and crazy this world really is:eek:

Oh, goody. Another ex-boyfriend-in-training.

I wonder what the object was in her throat? Why wouldn't they say what it was?

The sometimes-too-imaginative, jaded side thought "Condom?!" :( :sick: :( :sick: :( :sick: :( :furious: :furious: :furious:

The sometimes-too-imaginative, jaded side thought "Condom?!" :( :sick: :( :sick: :( :sick: :( :furious: :furious: :furious:

What, no link? :crazy: I totally typed that (condom) and then deleted it because I didn't want to think that way. :(

I wonder if that boy is a relative that was ticked because he had to babysit and he didn't want to. Sounds like he shoved something down her throat to shut her up. He deserves whatever punishment is given to him. I hope that little baby will be alright but it sounds really serious.

Teen boys babysit...not on your life. My best friend's 16 year old son babysit for me once and he molested two of my girls. If I had little kids now days only family or close adult friends that I know real well would babysit. It just takes a few minutes to molest a child but the affects last forever.

I wonder if that boy is a relative that was ticked because he had to babysit and he didn't want to. Sounds like he shoved something down her throat to shut her up. He deserves whatever punishment is given to him. I hope that little baby will be alright but it sounds really serious.

Teen boys babysit...not on your life. My best friend's 16 year old son babysit for me once and he molested two of my girls. If I had little kids now days only family or close adult friends that I know real well would babysit. It just takes a few minutes to molest a child but the affects last forever.

I am so sorry to hear that Bobbisangel. You must have been devestated and to be your best friends son had to be worse. I just wanted to say that my aunts boyfriend who was 17 at the time used to babysit me when I was about 5 until I was 7 and he was the best babysitter ever and he never harmed me in any way. My sister has a BF now that is 19 and he is so good with my kids they just love him. I have never had him babysit but I would trust him alone with my kids. I guess you do have to be careful but not all teenage boys are bad and child molesters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back