1090 users online (253 members and 837 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    A few weeks ago I was eating breakfast at a local restaurant. I recognized Ms. Williams and her other son at the table next to me. I debated whether or not I should stop by their table as they were having a lovely breakfast and conersation.

I decided that I had to take a moment to let her know that her son has not been forgotten and that we all hope she willfind her answers.

I stopped at the table and told them that while they didn't know me, that I knew them and that I kept their family in my prayers. i told her that though it had been a long time since Mike disappeared, that I hoped that they would one day have their answers.

Both of them appreciated my thoughts and she gave me the biggest hug and just held me tightly. I was overcome with emotion and began to cry...telling her that I could not imagine the pain of just "not knowing".

The Pain in her eyes was so deep. It was like nothing I have ever seen before.

She asked me if I had read the book and gave me the name and website to find it. lulu.com

I feel I owe it to her to read it.

I can not descibe what a lovely woman she is. She was the home daycare operator for one of my friends children. After her husband died she began walking to lose weight and was known by many as "the lady that waves to everyone" during her walks.

If any family deserves answers...it is this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    A few weeks ago I was eating breakfast at a local restaurant. I recognized Ms. Williams and her other son at the table next to me. I debated whether or not I should stop by their table as they were having a lovely breakfast and conersation.

I decided that I had to take a moment to let her know that her son has not been forgotten and that we all hope she willfind her answers.

I stopped at the table and told them that while they didn't know me, that I knew them and that I kept their family in my prayers. i told her that though it had been a long time since Mike disappeared, that I hoped that they would one day have their answers.

Both of them appreciated my thoughts and she gave me the biggest hug and just held me tightly. I was overcome with emotion and began to cry...telling her that I could not imagine the pain of just "not knowing".

The Pain in her eyes was so deep. It was like nothing I have ever seen before.

She asked me if I had read the book and gave me the name and website to find it. lulu.com

I feel I owe it to her to read it.

I can not descibe what a lovely woman she is. She was the home daycare operator for one of my friends children. After her husband died she began walking to lose weight and was known by many as "the lady that waves to everyone" during her walks.

If any family deserves answers...it is this one.
    Agreed! I am so touched by your post & so happy you did speak to her.... by all accounts, Mrs Williams is a delightful lady & I admire her spunk.

I have friends who know most of the "players" in Mike's story & I believe there was influence, politics & persuation from the get-go that came up with the ridiculous ideas about what may have happened. Mike's so-called friends, let him down... some did even worse than that.

My guys duck hunt on Lake Seminole & everyone knows you do not take the retrievers when it's warmer. As much as my dogs love a boat ride, they cannot go with me on a photo safari in good weather. But when it's freezing, the gators are no threat. And it was very cold the week Mike disappeared.

Seminole is a regular place for our recreational activities. We see plenty of gators on the lake when photographing, boating, skiing, fishing, diving or riding wave runners but never in really cold weather. Everyone with minimal knowledge of the lake knows better.

I find myself browsing this thread every few months in hopes of finding an update. Sadly, it appears that Mr. Williams is still missing. Hopefully someone will come forward and do the right thing. I think we can all agree that the Williams family has been waiting long enough. Still keeping the family in my prayers!

Bump

http://blogs.tallahassee.com/grievin...-single-reply/

personally,I don't think he drowned in that lake nor that he was eaten by alligators.Nor do I believe he ran off ,he was such a devoted father.My money is on the wife and her new husband.She wanted him declared dead before the search was even over,disgusting!The friend seemed way too interested in how it's done as well.Poor Mike.
    The rice is already cooked...

His mom is amazing
    Such strength and determination,I would have done the same,keep on fighting!
    The rice is already cooked...

Bumping this up as tomorrow is the anniversary of his disappearance.

This case is curious to say the least... he's the only "body" never recovered from the shallow area. The LE theory simply doesn't hold water.

Disappeared 04x06 Mystery on Lake Seminole - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 04-06-2015 at 08:32 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    This post will be deleted in 3...2...1...

The repeat episode of Disappeared featuring Mike's disappearance is on the ID channel this morning. It's hard to believe the 12 year anniversary of his disappearance just passed!

I wonder what Mike's (ex) wife and his "best friend" are up to these days.
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Bump

http://blogs.tallahassee.com/grievin...-single-reply/

personally,I don't think he drowned in that lake nor that he was eaten by alligators.Nor do I believe he ran off ,he was such a devoted father.My money is on the wife and her new husband.She wanted him declared dead before the search was even over,disgusting!The friend seemed way too interested in how it's done as well.Poor Mike.
    Probably important to reiterate too, that the wife's newer husband was also Jerry's supposed best friend.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    Probably important to reiterate too, that the wife's newer husband was also Jerry's supposed best friend.
    Some cases just eat me up . This is now one of them! So sad for his little girl, his mom and family. All for greed. How do some people live with themselves?!
    Seeking Justice for those who can't. There has been justice for Jhessye!

Quote Originally Posted by wantjustice View Post
    Some cases just eat me up . This is now one of them! So sad for his little girl, his mom and family. All for greed. How do some people live with themselves?!
    By compartmentalization. Denying a conscience room. Putting it as though it doesn't exist somewhere in a compartment I would suppose. They sleep well at night I'm sure.

I can recall another young wife doing a similar act of compartmentalizing her dead/drowned husband. So I'm thinking this happens more then we know
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

This case is so deeply disturbing to me. I keep hoping that some new evidence will be found.

I've looked for the Alligator Alibi book, and unfortunately I don't see it on lulu now.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernSky View Post
    This case is so deeply disturbing to me. I keep hoping that some new evidence will be found.

I've looked for the Alligator Alibi book, and unfortunately I don't see it on lulu now.
    Have you noticed this link?

I suppose the book itself was self-published, as it's not on my bookclub list either.

https://www.facebook.com/AlligatorAlibi

Wikipedia

Mike William's mother says in this interview, she always knew that her son was not in that lake!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carried...lligator-alibi

Wikipedia

Thanks so much for the link Leomoon80. I gleaned two very useful pieces of info from it:

1. The book might still be available for purchase at a newsstand. (info at link)

2. Those under suspicion are in the process of moving to a new house.

I very much hope that something new will be found.

This may be a crazy idea but I wonder if there's any way Mike's mom or someone representing her anonymously, (so Denise wouldn't know) could buy the house where Mike and Denise lived? That way his mom could do her own digging for evidence.

I agree with the poster upthread who said there's a reason Denise stayed in that house for so long. She's hiding something, imo.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast