654 users online (87 members and 567 guests)  

Websleuths News

Thanks for the robbery! Did I look alright?

Store clerk hopes his heroism plays well if security tape makes YouTube

ELMWOOD PARK, N.J. - When a robber started taking cash from his register over the weekend, Dunkin' Donuts employee Dustin Hoffmann fought back by clobbering the man with a ceramic mug. But Hoffmann admits he was less worried about the stolen cash than how he might look on the video-sharing site YouTube.

(snip)

As for YouTube fame, Hoffmann said he'll put up the surveillance video himself when it becomes available.

"There are only a few videos like that on YouTube now, so mine's going to be the best," he said. "That'll teach this guy."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22209582/

Dustin Hoffman is dang lucky he didn't get himself murdered. I wouldn't care about the cash either, and I sure wouldn't smack no robber over the head with a ceramic mug. Everybody wants to be a star. You Tube star.

I wonder what Dustin would of done if after he hit the robber the robber would have stood there a looked at him like nothing happend ! all I can say is he got lucky!!!!!!
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!

He's very lucky after hitting him on the head with the mug that the robber didnt pull out a gun and kill him...

The mental disconnect the store clerk displays is amazing to me. Wow! .... *shakes head*

Dustin Hoffman has a famous name lol

Dustin Hoffman is working at Dunkin Donuts now?????

Did his last movie bomb THAT bad????