GUILTY PA - Bernadette Giongo, 42, stomped to death, Conshohocken, 15 Dec 2007

I cant seem to get the link to work and Im glad just from what you explained I dont think I even want to read it .

How can anybody do this to person and not to mention in front of a child why do they let these people breath!!!!!!:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

LM, the link for some reason didn't work for me either. Did it happen here because I didn't thankfully hear anything about it. O/T I'm looking to post the story from yesterday's Inquirer about that poor little boy who ate the magnets. Did you see it? Really horrible!

Here is another link to the story:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/12563056.html

What an utterly horrible thing for a father to do - especially in the presence of his little boy!!! I pray that the boy's family gets him immediate counseling.

Thanks, Kelle. You just beat me to it. The worst is that little boy was home all night long with the mom's body there until his brother came home the next day. Plus the dad was there when the brother got back so imagine that horror. It did say the dad just got out of Norristown State Hospital on December 3rd. Unbelievable.

All I can say is death death death to this azzhole !

How could anybody be such a scum bag dirt ball to do such a thing over a food order and infront of a little kid on top of it all .What got me is when this kid said that his [mom said I love you Im going to die]

There is not a punishment good enuff for this jerk not even death is good enuff .:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :furious: :furious: :furious: :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

I was going to stop at that but then this dirt bag jumped up and down on her and this guy is still breathing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ve seen alot of stuff on here but this took the cake !

I don't even know how to comment.
May the woman rest in peace.
May her son be kept away from the who killed the mom.

I suppose there not even going to put this guy in jail theyll probly put him back in the state hospital which is a bunch of b.s

This guy needs to be put to death!!!!!!:furious: :furious: :furious: :banghead: :banghead: :bang:

Why did they let this guy out to begin with ?

I wonder what the state hospital is saying right now oops we made a mistake?

This poor child! I hope he has a lot of people just to hug him, and help him say "No!" to following in the violent footsteps he witnessed. Her last words to her son, made me cry. :( :sick: :( :sick: :(

Philidephia Inquirer said:
Ferman said the youngest son told police his father became angry Saturday night over a takeout food order and began "punching his mother in the mouth." The boy tried to call for help, but his father ripped out the phone cord, locked the front door, and continued beating his wife. "The boy related that his mother then said to him, 'I'm going to die. I love you,'" the criminal complaint said.

The boy told police his father left the kitchen and put on a pair of shoes, "returned to his mother's body and jumped on her stomach and face at the same time." He said blood came out of his mother's face and she did not move again, the complaint said.

Ferman said the couple's two other sons were away for the night. She said when the oldest son returned to his home in the 100 block of West Eighth Avenue on Sunday, he called 911. She said it was unclear exactly what time the slaying occurred.

I knew I should not have read that link!! My stomach is churning now!!! UGH! That poor, poor boy!!!

The poor little guy tried to call for help and his dad ripped the phone line out of the wall. How could a take out order set someone off like that? He must have been a walking time bomb. The poor wife didn't have a chance. I hope someone realizes that this little guy needs to be in therapy as soon as they can get him in. He has to live with a nightmare.

May the Lord be with that child and may the mother RIP. I just don't know what else to say to something like this.

he wil plead insanity, go to hospital for a year or two, make an amzing recovery, then get out and they will hand the boys back over and...well you can all figure out the rest....:(

he wil plead insanity, go to hospital for a year or two, make an amzing recovery, then get out and they will hand the boys back over and...well you can all figure out the rest....:(

Er, ok I am not rejecting you, just trying to stay postive here with what I am going to say next. *lalala* I am not going to go down that thought path, I am going to think postively, I am going to hope, and believe people will see through his "excuse" and lock him up as the rage filled maniac he is. Rage isn't insanity, and I like to think he will be convicted of first degree murder and locked up for life.

That poor child, he will probably go through life thinking that he didn't do enough to save his mom. No child should have to go through this, esp. at Christmas. I wish I could go give him a big hug. May the mom RIP. As for the , I hope and pray that they don't ever let him out on the street again.

What on earth can that sort of trauma do to a kid at age 7? A kid that age is really in his formative years. This is going to affect him, and in a bad way. I hope therapy can help.

What on earth can that sort of trauma do to a kid at age 7? A kid that age is really in his formative years. This is going to affect him, and in a bad way. I hope therapy can help.

It can and will! Look at Shasta Groene. She is doing exceptionally well. This child too can. I hope that some of the professionals that worked with her will too with this boy and his siblings.

That poor little boy.. OMG, I can't imagine what he went through...
That SOB needs to rot.

This horrific. In no way am I saying this guy should not get life or even the death penalty. I don't know my laws, but he was in Norristown State Hospital. The article said they commited him because of the violence. Who knows what meds they gave him? Did he take the meds? If he got 302'd it was pretty bad in the first place. Again, I am not excusing it, but they'll probabput him in Ancora next.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back