Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know usually by this time we have one or two people who remain unconvinced of a person's guilt or who seem to want to support the accused. This case is one of the few I have seen who no one seems to believe that he is innocent, or at least that their is lingering doubt.

You know usually by this time we have one or two people who remain unconvinced of a person's guilt or who seem to want to support the accused. This case is one of the few I have seen who no one seems to believe that he is innocent, or at least that their is lingering doubt.

hmmmm maybe old DrewP isn't pretty enough for anyone to want to think he's innocent :)

Seriously tho, when you combine everything we've heard about Kathleen and then add to that Stacy now missing when she started to move towards her independence, what else could we all think but guilty!

VB

Maybe because there is no lingering doubt in the court of public opinion on this creep. He has been alienating people right and left. He just isn't a nice or likable person in any way. He has belittled Kathleen, Stacy, her mother, the rest of her family, his step-brother, the police force, the pastor, women in general, men who ever knew or talked to Stacy, his own friends, Stacy's neighbor, and so many others. I realize there isn't evidence yet to say what he did to Stacy...but I believe there is plenty of evidence to show he not only is the type of person to do it...but to think he could get away with it.

Did you all see on Dan Abrams where old Joe B screwed up LMAO he said since Stacys disapearnce but real fast said ran off. What a bozo, Dan just told JB he's not going to get a special prosecutor. Now Dan is showing Drews statement about the pastor. Dan said Drew is now sliming everyone who had contact with Stacy. He makes me puke ohh..how I long for the day in the very near future that Drew is arrested and I don't bet but I'd about bet on this one that JB is a paper pusher attorney, I wouldn't hire that man for my worst enemy.:furious:
Windchime made this post on #11 thread. I had to also mention that Brodsky said now they have money coming in from the website...they were able to hire an investigator and they have found the Pastor to be "an honorable man to his wife" etc.

Quite a statement in two regards!

One: Saying that Drew isn't using his own money to pay for his defense.

Two: The Pastor is credible.

Wow! What quick PI work, finding a pastor "an honorable man to his wife"- I think there were only 3 people saying he wasn't-DP, JAB, & the "puppet" Steve C. So with this whirlwind P.I. they should find Stacy in no time-

Wow! What quick PI work, finding a pastor "an honorable man to his wife"- I think there were only 3 people saying he wasn't-DP, JAB, & the "puppet" Steve C. So with this whirlwind P.I. they should find Stacy in no time-

Right Dobler..with the PI on the case she'll be jetting back from Jamaica to spend Christmas Eve with the kids and get Drew out of this jam he's in now.

--->>>Good job on the line up of questionable problems THEY created themselves, and the solving of them so FAST. LOL. PI is a regular Sam Spade, Jim Rockford and lets not leave out Columbo.

This case has created a new effort for the TV networks to create a NEW comedy show, about a bumbling attorney and his PI. Can't wait, it would be a hit!!!!!!!!! I love comedy. Who is the guy who played ELF, can't remember his name he could play either role, atty or PI. Someone like Don Knotts for the PI. That actor who played in My Cousin Vinny, who stuttered, could play the attorney too.:waitasec: :waitasec: Laffin here already!!!

Whats next on 'their' defense program?

by Greta Van Susteren
You need to know this: to arrest someone, you need only probable cause. To convict at trial, you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt….much more than what you need to arrest.
When police/prosecutor make an arrest, they better be sure they have enough to meet the heavy burden at trial….why?
Here is why: speedy trial statute!! (more at link)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...nois-prosecutor-is-not-pushing-for-an-arrest/

--->>>Good job on the line up of questionable problems THEY created themselves, and the solving of them so FAST. LOL. PI is a regular Sam Spade, Jim Rockford and lets not leave out Columbo.

This case has created a new effort for the TV networks to create a NEW comedy show, about a bumbling attorney and his PI. Can't wait, it would be a hit!!!!!!!!! I love comedy. Who is the guy who played ELF, can't remember his name he could play either role, atty or PI. Someone like Don Knotts for the PI. That actor who played in My Cousin Vinny, who stuttered, could play the attorney too.:waitasec: :waitasec: Laffin here already!!!

Whats next on 'their' defense program?

Will Farrel

This case is open and closed in my opinion..... they just need to cross the t's and dot the i's..... HE IS GUILTY! :behindbar

by Greta Van Susteren
You need to know this: to arrest someone, you need only probable cause. To convict at trial, you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt….much more than what you need to arrest.
When police/prosecutor make an arrest, they better be sure they have enough to meet the heavy burden at trial….why?
Here is why: speedy trial statute!! (more at link)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...nois-prosecutor-is-not-pushing-for-an-arrest/
I heard her talking about this last night and saying that's what happened with OJ ~ they arrested and charged him before the DA was ready and he wanted a speedy trial. I think with DP they really should make sure they could get a conviction for both Kathleen & Stacy's death.

This didn't work out for you at the CourtTV Forum so you decided to try it here?

Unlike a thank you when money is slipped into a blind man's tin cup, I don't get (nor do I expect) the same for online nicities.

Be wise. Libel cases are flourishing, and lives are destroyed as a result. Defending yourself in a libel suit is very expensive. I know over twenty-five law students who attend the top law schools that are learning a hard lesson (courtesy of a defamation law suit) in what not to say on line.

For waking the deepest sleepers up, a defamation law suit definitely beats an alarm clock.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN1529267420070616?feedType=RSS&rpc=22

Sweetie, Drew is awfully fond of defaming people himself. Now, here's how it works. Drew will have to bring a lawsuit for defamation in which he will have the burden of proving he has been defamed. Or that he is a victim of libel. Now, if he's brought up on charges, that's going to be awfully hard to prove, isn't it? If he's convicted, his case is nonexistent.

I am not losing sleep over a man who has defamed his missing wife, his dead ex-wife, his sister-in-law, his ex-friend, his ex-fiance, his other ex-wife, his step-brother, a pastor...shall I go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni