Teen's car hits grandparents' head-on

Ohhh, that is SO SAD. She's so young and will have to live with this pain forever. :(

God, this is so horrible.. the poor girl is probably feeling guilty as h#ll.. i hope they get her into counseling right away, it's something one would become suicidal over if not in the right mind frame.
Why are horse buggy allowed on roads that cars are on? That makes no sense, i don't care if they're amish or not, they can't travel at the speed of traffic and should be restricted only to certain roads with limited or no vehicular traffic.
My prayers for this girl to make it through this and for her grandmother and family..

There was a teen here in Vermont years ago who was drinking and driving. His mother and grandmother went out to find him and he ended up killing the both of them driving head-on into them.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

The article says that neither of the grandparents were wearing their seatbelts. I wonder if they had been wearing them if all this would have turned out differently. The teens were wearing theirs and they only had minor injuries. I can't understand what is so hard about wearing a seat belt. My aunt died in an accident because she wasn't wearing one. She was thrown from the vehicle. I wish I could understand why she just couldn't have been bothered to wear her seat belt that day. It's so irritating to think about. I put mine on without even thinking. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back