772 users online (137 members and 635 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Timothy Brownlee Acuses Drew of Police Brutality

Just in:

A man is accusing Drew Peterson, a suspect in his wife's disappearance, of police brutality after he claims that the former police officer broke his thumb.
    Timothy Brownlee claims that Peterson injured his hand and used racial slurs during an arrest. Brownlee is suing Peterson, two other police officers and the Bolingbrook, Ill. police department.
    Peterson's attorney says the allegations are unfounded.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317288,00.html

Kick him while he is down. Hmmm....I rather like it.

However, this does go towards Drew abusing his power as an officer and shows he can be out of control with men, too. I hope this man and his attorney can prove it.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

"Timothy Brownlee, 35, 3 Rye Court, was charged with obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct at 2 p.m. May 28 (2007) after police were called to the residence, according to police."

http://www.chicagosuburbannews.com/b...ve/x1593636264

The judge dropped the case I believe..which tells me they didn't have enough to charge this guy to begin with..That crazy Drew..lets just give him the bully of the year award. I am sure that this must help the new chiefs case to have the opportunity to go up aginst Drew's pension.

Shep on Fox News updating.....Drew P is on the receiving end of a brutality case. He's being sued for breaking one of this guy's fingers....rolling tape of an interview with Brownlee (see media links thread for ACandyRose's transcript of Fox Chicago's interview with Brownlee)

JAB quoted as saying "People are coming out of the woodwork"

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Shep on Fox News updating.....Drew P is on the receiving end of a brutality case. He's being sued for breaking one of this guy's fingers....rolling tape of an interview with Brownlee (see media links thread for ACandyRose's transcript of Fox Chicago's interview with Brownlee)

JAB quoted as saying "People are coming out of the woodwork"
    This guy has a lot of enemies. Folks that would like him to go "bye, bye" for a long time.

The only true blue friend he seems to have at this time is Steve C. That makes me wonder how come Steve is still buddy-buddy. Could it be that "birds of a feather, flock together"
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    This guy has a lot of enemies. Folks that would like him to go "bye, bye" for a long time.

The only true blue friend he seems to have at this time is Steve C. That makes me wonder how come Steve is still buddy-buddy. Could it be that "birds of a feather, flock together"
    There is definitely something in it for Steve C. and his wife. I heard speculation that Drew might turn over the children to them should he be arrested. Good reason for him to stick up for Drew no matter what, imo.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Police Dismiss Man's Accusations of Police Brutality Against Ex-Cop Drew Peterson

Well that didn't last long...."Big Better shut 'em up as quick as possible"....IMO

Police dismissed a man's accusations against former cop Drew Peterson Tuesday, who claimed that he was a victim of police brutality during an arrest earlier this year.
    Timothy Brownlee claims that Peterson injured his hand and used racial slurs during an arrest. Brownlee said he is suing Peterson, two other police officers and the Bolingbrook, Ill. police department.
    According to police, Brownlee was arrested in May 2007 after a neighbor complained that he was using vulgar language. Brownlee would not cooperate with the booking process after his arrest.
    The Bolingbrook Police Department has not been notified of a lawsuit, the statement says.

Quote Originally Posted by joanofarc View Post
    Well that didn't last long...."Big Better shut 'em up as quick as possible"....IMO
    It said "Drew Peterson was not on-duty and was not present during the incident with Mr. Brownlee," according to a police statement. "This fact can be supported by video tape evidence."

Quote Originally Posted by joanofarc View Post

Police dismissed a man's accusations against former cop Drew Peterson Tuesday, who claimed that he was a victim of police brutality during an arrest earlier this year.
    Timothy Brownlee claims that Peterson injured his hand and used racial slurs during an arrest. Brownlee said he is suing Peterson, two other police officers and the Bolingbrook, Ill. police department.
    According to police, Brownlee was arrested in May 2007 after a neighbor complained that he was using vulgar language. Brownlee would not cooperate with the booking process after his arrest.
    The Bolingbrook Police Department has not been notified of a lawsuit, the statement says.

Using "vulgar" language is now an arrestable offense???

I guess I should start saving my pennies for bail money!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Using "vulgar" language is now an arrestable offense???

I guess I should start saving my pennies for bail money!
    ROFL
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Wondering who put Mr Brownlie up to this..could it be Drew and company with a little pay off.. the case against Brownlie was thrown out of court by the judge. Could Drew's attorney's be starting this to show that there is so much prejudice against Drew that people are coming out of the wood work..because they really are afraid of what or who will speak up next? To try to show that no one can be relied on to tell the truth where Drew is concerned?

A Bolingbrook barber is suing former police Sgt. Drew Peterson, claiming Peterson broke the barber's thumb at the Bolingbrook police station in May.
    Timothy Brownlee's attorney, Jon Loevy, said Tuesday: "Mr. Brownlee has a broken thumb and he has a cast and medical records to prove it. He's a barber working full time, minding his own business -- not someone with any felony convictions." (more at link)

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterso...-boling19.stng

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    A Bolingbrook barber is suing former police Sgt. Drew Peterson, claiming Peterson broke the barber's thumb at the Bolingbrook police station in May.
    Timothy Brownlee's attorney, Jon Loevy, said Tuesday: "Mr. Brownlee has a broken thumb and he has a cast and medical records to prove it. He's a barber working full time, minding his own business -- not someone with any felony convictions." (more at link)

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterso...-boling19.stng
    At first I thought it was just someone who wanted to make a few bucks on the situation. But as I read more about the events, I am beginning to wonder. I am not seeing anywhere, including in LE's explanations that there was any probably cause for arrest. Using vulgar language? If that was a crime, there would be a bunch of people arrested- including comedians and actors. Disorderly conduct, maybe....I'm not sure what the criteria is for that. But usually it involves drunkeness. The fact that he was in handcuffs at the time the broken thumb occurred is also suspicous...if he was resisting and struggling think how hard it would be to grab his thumb. If LE wants to deny this happened, I would think they would give the tape they allegedly have to media to help clear their names.

As far as Brownlee not cooperating with the internal investigation, since there were multiple officers involved and since the alleged incident occurred right in the middle of the police station....I am not sure I would be comfortable with cooperating with the "internal investigation" that uses officers from the same dept. I'm not saying they wouldn't do their jobs, I just don't think I would be comfortable talking about it with them.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The city is going to provide DrewP with defense attorney.
    http://www.thetimesonline.com/articl.../d8tvbuuo0.txt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast