1114 users online (207 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Yes, she lives between them according to what we have been able to glean from Steve's reports. Mary has been very quiet about her role in finding Kathleen...at least to the media, but hopefully not to the GJ or to LE.

There was no reason for Drew to call in all of these people to "find" Kathleen. The fact they would put her best friend thru finding her in this manner is quite disturbing, too. Steve calling her to come into the bathroom wasn't normal for a man to do, imo. Most men would have told her to go get Drew to keep her from seeing Kathleen in the tub.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Steve C has got to be in this up to his eyeballs. But what is in it for Steve this time? Money, just returning a favor to a friend? Drew supposedly help him pay off some gambling debts around the time of Kathleen's demise, according to Ric Mims.
    But it would have to something huge inorder to stick by Drew thru all this. And you would have to have alot in faith in Drew being able to cover everything so you didn't look like you were taking part in helping a murderer.. This is just my opinion

I believe there is much more to Steve C.'s connection to DP than just a neighbor/buddy relationship myself.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Whatever it is that keeps this Steve so loyal to Drew, you can't help but wonder if he isn't the least bit jealous of the other Steve (the son) getting $250,000.

That sounds like one big fat payoff to me!

Why couldn't the son simply hand some cash over to Steve C. to insure there is no jealousy involved?
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Why would Steve (the son) care??

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Why couldn't the son simply hand some cash over to Steve C. to insure there is no jealousy involved?
    You are right SS, he could easily do that!

Then we have one Steve blackmailing Drew and the other Steve, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Why would Steve (the son) care??
    Not that he would. I was thinking more of that this was part of the plan all along. Nothing to do with jealousy.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAddict View Post
    You are right SS, he could easily do that!

Then we have one Steve blackmailing Drew and the other Steve, LOL!
    I don't think Steve C. is having to blackmail anyone.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

This probably isn't the right thread to post this:

But it has been said that DP had tried for a day and a half to return the childen to Kathy. If he was so concerned about her, why didn't he call any of her family members to see if they knew where Kathy was? Or did he and I missed it? If he didn't, wouldn't this just reinforce the fact that he already KNEW where Kathy was? (Dead)

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post

But it has been said that DP had tried for a day and a half to return the childen to Kathy. If he was so concerned about her, why didn't he call any of her family members to see if they knew where Kathy was? Or did he and I missed it? If he didn't, wouldn't this just reinforce the fact that he already KNEW where Kathy was? (Dead)
    I hadn't thought about this but you are RIGHT ON!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Another thing that seems strange to me is that none of the accounts of what happened when Kathy's body was found mention a search of the downstairs area of her home before going upstairs.
    IIRC, Steve said that after the locksmith opened the door, Drew told Steve and Mary to go ahead upstairs to search while he waited downstairs. Not one mention of looking for her downstairs before going upstairs.
    IMO, Drew sent them straight upstairs because he knew Kathy's body was up there in the tub.

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post

As I recall early on when KS death was brought up one of her sisters said she also tried to reach her for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Another thing that seems strange to me is that none of the accounts of what happened when Kathy's body was found mention a search of the downstairs area of her home before going upstairs.
    IIRC, Steve said that after the locksmith opened the door, Drew told Steve and Mary to go ahead upstairs to search while he waited downstairs. Not one mention of looking for her downstairs before going upstairs.
    IMO, Drew sent them straight upstairs because he knew Kathy's body was up there in the tub.

Susan
    I also thought that was very telling!

Wouldn't it be more natural for all three to scour the downstairs first, calling out her name before thinking of going upstairs?

And you wonder why it didn't dawn on Steve how he and Mary had been totally used by Drew in that situation!

Exactly!! You would think when one person, let alone three, would enter a house where it is known that the mother of two children live who has not (according to DP) been home to receive (take) her children back from DP after a court ordered visitation after one and a half days would all spread out and look on the first floor.

Then after all three (DP, Steve, Mary) have not found Kathy on the first floor, they would all three go upstairs to look.

Instead, DP tells Steve and Mary to look upstairs,..............bet he didn't move one step from where he was after they went upstairs.

Just counted 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

SCREAM from either Mary or Steve.......... Time to go to "innocent" horror to find Kathy where possibly he last saw her at. (hmmmmmmmmmm.)

IMO

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast