1213 users online (234 members and 979 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    I had read that he did attend alone, but didn't go the after service get together.
    So you are saying Steve's wife did not attend?

Hmmmm...Maybe she was really angry with Steve since he was Drew's yes-man. She probably partially blamed Steve for Kathy's death since Steve apparently did not allow her to help Kathy when Drew had her pinned to the ground that time. I wonder if Steve did anything else to keep his wife from being closer to or helping Kathy in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post

Hmmmm...Maybe she was really angry with Steve since he was Drew's yes-man. She probably partially blamed Steve for Kathy's death since Steve apparently did not allow her to help Kathy when Drew had her pinned to the ground that time. I wonder if Steve did anything else to keep his wife from being closer to or helping Kathy in any way?
    Or maybe she had to work?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

TGI, I really think you make a valid point. Why hasn't Steve's wife weighed in on any of this?? She obviously knew some things and my thought is that she is possibly an abused wife too. Not able to state her opinion and not able to help a neighbor that has an ex sitting on her in the yard. IsSteve still married to her??

Wouldn't that make her the most hated man in America's (his words not mine!) best friend's wife? Gosh, I am glad I am not in her shoes at the moment! I wonder how many friends they have sticking by them right now? I think if I was one of those...I would be doing the Bolingbrook shuffle to the far side of town from that neighborhood!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

[quote=TGIRecovered;1867832]
    I edited my post, I was thinking about Drew who attended alone, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    myster:

Forgive me, but I am copying your entire post and then try to respond: (hopefully this is not breaking any WS rules)!

If this is the case, either Steve is one heck of a cool cucumber, or he is innocent of Stacy's disappearance and feeling safe that it is too late for any evidence of Kathy's death to point to him as an accomplice.
    Because with DrewP's current wife missing, that might bring up his 3rd wife's death- which it did. And suspicion on Stacy has led to Kathleen's death being reopened. With Kathleen's case being reopened, that could lead to Steve C. if he had any part in her death. Steve C. has already given a story to LE so he has to stick with it, and if he isn't supportive of DrewP then he won't know where he stands in the case- DrewP could even point fingers at him. Best scenario for Steve C. then would be to support DrewP and try to inject some doubt so that DrewP is never charged.
    Either that or Steve C. just is overly loyal and not too bright so he continues to support DrewP even though he has nothing to gain.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

My personal opinion is that it seems hardly any of DrewP's acquaintances have been loyal OR bright. SC seems to be the holdout as far as loyalty goes....

[quote=Tom'sGirl;1868376]
    Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    I edited my post, I was thinking about Drew who attended alone, sorry!
    OH! Yes..well..I can imagine Stacy did not want to go in light of the circumstances.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

DP attended along with the two boys if I remember correctly. I am sure that DP and Stacy both believed it would be in very bad taste if Stacy attended the funeral services, considering Kathy and her family knew that DP had been cheating on Kathy with Stacy.

Also, now we know from what has been reported, that Stacy might have known that very same night of Kathy's death that maybe DP killed Kathy. Can you imagine poor Stacy being home alone while DP and the boys were at her funeral, what thoughts were going through her mind?? I can't even begin to fathom.

Just a note that was brought forth on FSP.com by a person who seems to be there from DP's side. (They did remove some of his posts anyway that were far too slanted in DP's favor.)

He intimated as a defense for Drew that they might say that Stacy got into an altercation with Kathleen and caused her death by accident...leaving Drew to cover for her. While I know we don't believe a word of it, it does sound like something that his attorney could possibly come up with and something Steve C. could help perpetuate due to the altercation layed out in Kathleen's letter.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Just a note that was brought forth on FSP.com by a person who seems to be there from DP's side. (They did remove some of his posts anyway that were far too slanted in DP's favor.)

He intimated as a defense for Drew that they might say that Stacy got into an altercation with Kathleen and caused her death by accident...leaving Drew to cover for her. While I know we don't believe a word of it, it does sound like something that his attorney could possibly come up with and something Steve C. could help perpetuate due to the altercation layed out in Kathleen's letter.
    Holy Moley! I hadn't thought of this SS but it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Yeah SS I had thought of that and it wouldn't suprise me. The key to that I think is going to be if they are able to get the phone records. If it is Stacy who was calling DrewP that night and not reaching him, then that is going to help refute that story.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Yeah SS I had thought of that and it wouldn't suprise me. The key to that I think is going to be if they are able to get the phone records. If it is Stacy who was calling DrewP that night and not reaching him, then that is going to help refute that story.
    Not to mention what Stacy told the Pastor. Even if it is considered hearsay...it still could be allowed.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I thought of that, but only because I believe Drew told Stacy that if she ratted him out and he would tell LE that Stacy was the one who did it. Can't you hear him? "C'mon Stacy, who do you think LE is going to believe? You or me a LE officer?"

Not to mention what Stacy told the Pastor. Even if it is considered hearsay...it still could be allowed.
    Under what exception(s) to the hearsay rule?
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast