GA - Coach Faces Charges After Turning Holiday Decorations Into *advertiser censored*

White Rain

Reaction score
MARIETTA, Ga. -- A coach faces charges and awaits a court date after police said he led a group of students on a lewd Christmas prank in Marietta.

Police said John Hayes, 46, loaded several middle schoolers into the back of his pickup truck, and drove them around after dark as they damaged Christmas displays.

The group even made several homeowners’ displays X-rated, police said, including placing reindeer in sexual positions.

A homeowner who did not want to be identified said he followed Hayes’ pickup truck and confronted him. more: http://www.cbs46.com/news/14879092/detail.html

What an idiot that man is! And ya gotta think, if he's doing this, is he also supplying alcohol and drugs? Ain't no telling what he'll do if he thought this was fun!

It sounds like a 46 year old acting like a middle schooler. ;)

I don't see how anyone can link posing reindeer in sexually explicit positions with alcohol and drugs.

Really? I can. He wants to be their friend obviously. Why else be out driving them around and letting them do these things, maybe even egging them on.

It's not a far leap to seeing him buying alcohol and smoking a joint with his 'buddies' Coaches have done it, boy scout leaders have done it, parents have done it for parties, older friends have done it, why not this fool?

When I saw this happened in Marietta, I admit, I thought it was one of our former FCHS coaches. He thought nothing of taking the entire coaching staff to strip clubs, etc., before-during-and AFTER their meetings!

When I saw this happened in Marietta, I admit, I thought it was one of our former FCHS coaches. He thought nothing of taking the entire coaching staff to strip clubs, etc., before-during-and AFTER their meetings!

You from GA? I live in Winder, it's a small town between Lawrenceville and Athens.

o/t but I love Athens! I used to visit there all the time when I went to Clemson.

Yep, I go there quite often...to the mall, the restaurants (that we don't have here in Winder), also used to be a big club goer there....they have many many clubs, but since I got in a steady relationship I'm not into it.
Do you know of Winder?

This guy sound to me like a 46 year old pervert ! I mean who gets their jollies off playing with reindeer:eek:

You from GA? I live in Winder, it's a small town between Lawrenceville and Athens.

I lived in Toccoa and Lavonia, GA for about 15 years. Now I'm attempting to adjust to "yankee life." I've been through Winder a few times! :)

I lived in Toccoa and Lavonia, GA for about 15 years. Now I'm attempting to adjust to "yankee life." I've been through Winder a few times! :)

My mom used to live in Lavonia, near or actually right on Lake Hartwell!!!
Small world huh?

It amazes me to think of some of the 'adults' that are in a position to mold young minds.:eek:

What an idiot that man is! And ya gotta think, if he's doing this, is he also supplying alcohol and drugs? Ain't no telling what he'll do if he thought this was fun!

Mama, that's so true, they need to look at this man closely. I hope he gets fired and some jail time.

The thing is were paying a pervert like this to teacher our kids !

How disgusting and dehumanizing to all involved. This horrible man thinks he is above the boys' parents and what they are trying to teach their children as far as vandalizing goes, but doing sexualized things and allowing this as a team is sicko. He'll probably get a slap on the hand from the school system and the boys will be sent to juvie.

My mom used to live in Lavonia, near or actually right on Lake Hartwell!!!
Small world huh?

WOW! Most people don't even know where Lavonia is! (I think it has something to do with the fact that only 1200+/- people live there!) We weren't far from the lake either!

Okay, I had to laugh at this.

Granted, this guy shouldn't have been out driving around with middle schoolers, but is putting one wooden reindeer on top of another really "x-rated"???

PLEASE! I've seen worse on "Must See TV."

My dad has made a whole bunch of those wooden reindeer. He gives them to friends with kids and has several in his front yard. It has become a running joke. Every year some smartass comes around and puts one of them on top of Rudolph like they are humping just to mess with him. 50 and 60 year old grown men.

Everyone laughs. Even the neighbors with kids. No big deal. It's not like they are anatomically correct.

What would people do if they saw actual live dogs and cats like when we were kids? Oh the horror!!!

Get a grip people it was an ill advised prank, he fixed the damage and will pay a fine. The kids will learn a lesson not to do this. I am impressed he is not giving out the kids names. Please there are many more issues out there. If a lot of the sickos out there had been corrected early in their lives maybe we would have less issues. And x-rated come on

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back