errie coincidence?-has this area been checked?

blueyedgrl22

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have been closely following this case and constantly watching the news, Nancy Grace and Greta hoping for new developments. I am reading the new posts several times a day on the forum and have a hard time pulling myself away. I am a local mom of 3 and this case as well as the Lisa Stebic case really upsets me. I did help out with the searches and just wish something would come up for the families sake. It is so terribly sad. Anyway, this may not me relevant and definitely do not consider this a psychic vision just a strange feeling. I have had strange feelings about things in the past that have been true.

Anyway, I was driving down Lockport street in Plainfield today in between Route 59 and Weber road. This very strange feeling came over me. I went over railroad tracks and on the left hand side was a Vulcan Plainfield quarry sign. I didn't even know there was a Vulcan in Plainfield. There was a small bridge I went over and also noticed some old dirty looking blue barrels with black (possibly burning barrels) on them to the side of some building on the left hand side a little farther down from the quarry. I know there has been a lot of talk about Vulcan in Bolingbrook and didn't know if anyone thought of the Vulcan quarry in Plainfield? Pretty deserted road at night I would imagine. Just can't describe the strange feeling I had when driving.

One more thought on this. I looked up Lockport Street in Plainfield IL on Google Sat maps- (not sure how to add link for you to view). If anyone could add link I would appreciate it. In looking at the area it looks like there is an access road to the quarry off of 126. The Plainfield 126 exit is on 55 very close to Bolingbrook. It would only take about 10 minutes to travel from the Peterson home. I know Lockport, the Vulcan quarry, a park, and 26 have been mentioned by psychics. Could they be envisioning Lockport Street accessed the backway off of 126? In looking at the map of Lockport street- there is Four Seasons Park, Vulcan Plainfield Quarry, Railroad tracks, etc all close together. Eerie coincidence!?
Any thoughts on this?? I pray for closure for the family!

Tell me you passed this tip along?!

Yes - tell someone as fast as you can.

Go to Greta's forum and post it there, or send her an e-mail. I wrote to her once during the Laci Peterson case, and she answered, so she is very accessible, especially now that she has the forum.

But most of all - call the police! Especially if you actually saw blue barrels or boxes or whatever near the scene.

I think the reason they are searching the canal is because of the cell phone pings near it. But that might be a red herring.

I copied some maps - that is, indeed, close to everything! The Quarry is the big white right angle shape. Plainfield lake beside it and Renwick Lake is across the road. Has anyone searched in that town?

PlainfieldIllinois.jpg

PlainfieldIllinois2.jpg

Welcome to Websleuths Blueyedgrl22! :)

I agree with the others here that this needs to be reported. I would cover all bases and contact the police, Greta, and anyone else who's involved in this case.

I checked out the map of that area, and it's a very good possibility. One thing I noted in looking at the map is that there's a big lake there, and that's another possibility.

A question..........how close is this area to the canal where the current search is taking place?

I would contact only police first! This way it won't get out to DP, and he can't go move the items of interest in the night!

While I don't think they are denying anything related to Psychic revelations, I don't know they will run to it. It seems to me with the suggestion of seeing blue tubs or whatever they should, but they seem to have a definitive area for their search based on solid information. I think that every sighting has merit and should be turned in...I don't expect them to be checking them all out unless something intensifies in the area.

I have had the same feeling about a case of a missing couple from Ohio. (John and Shelley Markley). I would definetely follow your leads in this case.

I think DrewP reads here for sure! He is such an *advertiser censored* he probably googled his own name just to see what ppl are saying...and guess what??? it will take him right here! So someone better put surveilance on that quarry fast!
jmo...

I would contact only police first! This way it won't get out to DP, and he can't go move the items of interest in the night!
Welcome to WS! :)

I agree. Please contact police right away. It sounds very promising to me. I really hope that they will listen and search that area immediately. Another idea would be to go to Tim Miller's website (Equusearch) and give him your suspicions. He has water equipment. I wonder if he would return to the area. In any case, I would call and make sure that I talked to a detective on the case.

Just as someone said the other evening on GVS, I think. DP could have gone to another area (like where they are searching) to throw off the cops.

Welcome to WS! :)

I agree. Please contact police right away. It sounds very promising to me. I really hope that they will listen and search that area immediately. Another idea would be to go to Tim Miller's website (Equusearch) and give him your suspicions. He has water equipment. I wonder if he would return to the area. In any case, I would call and make sure that I talked to a detective on the case.

Just as someone said the other evening on GVS, I think. DP could have gone to another area (like where they are searching) to throw off the cops.
You should exclude BBPD when you call. I'd suggest calling Plfd, ISP, and perhaps even the FBI since they are also involved. The more people that know, the less likely it will get ignored.

Blueyedgrl22, great first post!
Any members here of findstacy? It might be a good idea to pm to Guardianangel or post this at findstacy.
As far as DrewP, police allegedly took his computers though I don't know if they found the laptop. But if he was reading I am sure he is most likely watching findstacy instead of here. But I do believe others in that camp may be watching here.

Welcome to Websleuths Blueyd.
I love you guys on websleuths dearly.
I said that because I want you to know that if you check my posts on this thread I told of a dream I had of this very thing about a month and a half ago.
I will look for it later and copy it, or if anyone has more time then I please do so for me and it would be much appreciated.
I have also posted this on Stacy's forum, under "PYCHICS"
There were many, many folks there who also had these same "feelings"
I also said in my original post that I got the name of a street that started with an "H" and sound like Haggard. Someone on the other forum said the street they got was Haggerty which is now 111.
Doesn't anyone read my posts...Boo-Hoo Whine, whine...LOL
By the way, I have told the tip line and they blew it off.
This is one of the MAIN reasons I have felt Stacy is not where they are searching.

Welcome to Websleuths Blueyd.
I love you guys on websleuths dearly.
I said that because I want you to know that if you check my posts on this thread I told of a dream I had of this very thing about a month and a half ago.
I will look for it later and copy it, or if anyone has more time then I please do so for me and it would be much appreciated.
I have also posted this on Stacy's forum, under "PYCHICS"
There were many, many folks there who also had these same "feelings"
I also said in my original post that I got the name of a street that started with an "H" and sound like Haggard. Someone on the other forum said the street they got was Haggerty which is now 111.
Doesn't anyone read my posts...Boo-Hoo Whine, whine...LOL
By the way, I have told the tip line and they blew it off.
This is one of the MAIN reasons I have felt Stacy is not where they are searching.

LOL, so sorry CC!

I have my doubts about the Cal Sag also. I think DrewP is all too aware of cell phones and their tracking ability since he used it himself. I believe that he laid several false trails in the coverup and that the canal is one of them. There was too big a gap in the timeline between the time Murphey being dropped off at 10 pm and the cell phone ping about 11 pm. Was DrewP just driving around town with a barrell or container in the back of the Denali for an hour before he finally decided to drive down by the canal?

I also keep thinking about the dog hitting on the car, and his answering the phone to Cass. There is also the matter of too many containers. I think his taking Cass's call was an accident because he was expecting a call from someone else. And I think that person was in Stacy's car and was the one who was dumping Stacy's body. I think DrewP planted many other little clues to lead many different directions. Which means Stacy's body could be anywhere.

LOL, so sorry CC!

I have my doubts about the Cal Sag also. I think DrewP is all too aware of cell phones and their tracking ability since he used it himself. I believe that he laid several false trails in the coverup and that the canal is one of them. There was too big a gap in the timeline between the time Murphey being dropped off at 10 pm and the cell phone ping about 11 pm. Was DrewP just driving around town with a barrell or container in the back of the Denali for an hour before he finally decided to drive down by the canal?

I also keep thinking about the dog hitting on the car, and his answering the phone to Cass. There is also the matter of too many containers. I think his taking Cass's call was an accident because he was expecting a call from someone else. And I think that person was in Stacy's car and was the one who was dumping Stacy's body. I think DrewP planted many other little clues to lead many different directions. Which means Stacy's body could be anywhere.

Oh yes! Some statements just ring true and yours just did.

Here, we have been thinking of Drew driving around with Stacy's body and why would he leave his cell phone on to ping.

Well, you have pointed out that probably her body was in the other car (that the dogs hit on) driven by an accomplice!

Now that is a strong possibility to consider.

LOL, so sorry CC!

BINGO. That's exactly my theory. He answered that call thinking it was someone else. A connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back