893 users online (184 members and 709 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 220
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    816

    Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pocono Mtns, PA
    Posts
    1,500
    Someone PLEASE pull Lynne Spears aside and explain to her HOW THE HELL to raise a daughter. Then beat her with a stick immediately. I mean, Britney is clearly troubled. Not this. WTF? I know my girls won't be watching Zoey 101 ever again. OMG!!!!!!!!!
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pocono Mtns, PA
    Posts
    1,500
    I just read on Perez Hilton that her 19 year old boyfriend LIVES with her.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by sleuthin4fun View Post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    LOL we have this under the all things Britney thread.
    More info:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=54315&page=24

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    668
    My eight year old twins love Zoey 101 and consider Jamie Lynn someone to admire (YUCK!). I fear that her pregnancy sends a potentially horrible message to kids (like mine) who watch her show. I'm already rehearsing the dialog I'll be having with my girls when they hear about this. I'm sure someone at school will spill the beans, and it will probably be sooner rather than later!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    Someone PLEASE pull Lynne Spears aside and explain to her HOW THE HELL to raise a daughter. Then beat her with a stick immediately. I mean, Britney is clearly troubled. Not this. WTF? I know my girls won't be watching Zoey 101 ever again. OMG!!!!!!!!!
    I would expect that this will be the last of Zoey 101. I actually thought maybe things would turn out ok for her. I pray that they will. Now, not to defend her but, as an OB nurse I did see some really good girls end up pregnant. Some of them really did only have sex once, but as we know that is all that it takes. I encourage you all to talk openly about this with your kids hormones go wild they don't set out with the intention of having sex initially but it happens. I could go on about not letting them be alone with someone of the opposite sex ect.......

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,959
    Quote Originally Posted by sleuthin4fun View Post
    I would expect that this will be the last of Zoey 101. I actually thought maybe things would turn out ok for her. I pray that they will. Now, not to defend her but, as an OB nurse I did see some really good girls end up pregnant. Some of them really did only have sex once, but as we know that is all that it takes. I encourage you all to talk openly about this with your kids hormones go wild they don't set out with the intention of having sex initially but it happens. I could go on about not letting them be alone with someone of the opposite sex ect.......
    Exactly, i can't judge her b/c I had sex as a teen, I just didn't get caught. She didn't do anything most of us didn't do, she just got caught, well, aside from living with her boyfriend.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ~*~ in the beautiful mountains of WV ~*~
    Posts
    1,342
    Good Lord! So many judgemental people! I guesss we have alot of perfect parents out there.
    So what if she's pregnant! She has a steady boyfriend, a job so we won't be paying for her child and I, for one, am glad she didn't decide to kill the child by abortion.
    And anyone who allows their child to look to show people as role models needs to have their head examined in the first place. They are TV stars, not role models!
    Give your child a book on a real person who has done real things to help the world and let them be their role model. We have decided that these stars must be role models because our children watch them on TV. We have put that on them and then get our panties in a wad when they prove they are human.

    My 10 year old daughter watches Zoey 101. We have already had the talk so she knows where babies come from. I will simply explain to her that Jamie Lynn wasn't careful enough and that resulted in pregnancy. So now she will be thrust from child to parent but that her family loves her and will see her through the tough times. Things happen....you deal with it. The only problem I would have is if we, the people, had to pay for the child. "If you can't feed them, don't breed them" is my motto. Otherwise, live free and do what you want.

    As for Lynn, well, every parent has to live with the decisions they have made for their children. I don't think any of else can sit in judgement because we really have no clue when it might be our turn to eat crow. We can hope and we can worry and we can know that we've done all we can but ultimately they will fly on their own.

    It must be awful to hear such negativity and have such derogatory things said about the impending birth of a child. I am so glad that I am not famous. They would have had a field day with me in the folly of my youth.

    Best wishes to Jamie Lynn for a healthy pregnancy and happy life.... and I continue to hope for solace for her sister.

    Judge not.
    ~*~Think Globally, Act Locally! Please Recycle! ~*~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    Good Lord! So many judgemental people! I guesss we have alot of perfect parents out there.
    So what if she's pregnant! She has a steady boyfriend, a job so we won't be paying for her child and I, for one, am glad she didn't decide to kill the child by abortion.
    And anyone who allows their child to look to show people as role models needs to have their head examined in the first place. They are TV stars, not role models!
    Give your child a book on a real person who has done real things to help the world and let them be their role model. We have decided that these stars must be role models because our children watch them on TV. We have put that on them and then get our panties in a wad when they prove they are human.

    My 10 year old daughter watches Zoey 101. We have already had the talk so she knows where babies come from. I will simply explain to her that Jamie Lynn wasn't careful enough and that resulted in pregnancy. So now she will be thrust from child to parent but that her family loves her and will see her through the tough times. Things happen....you deal with it. The only problem I would have is if we, the people, had to pay for the child. "If you can't feed them, don't breed them" is my motto. Otherwise, live free and do what you want.

    As for Lynn, well, every parent has to live with the decisions they have made for their children. I don't think any of else can sit in judgement because we really have no clue when it might be our turn to eat crow. He can hope and we can worry and we can know that we've done all we can but ultimately they will fly on their own.

    It must be awful to hear such negativity and have such derogatory things said about the impending birth of a child. I am so glad that I am not famous. They would have had a field day with me in the folly of my youth.

    Best wishes to Jamie Lynn for a healthy pregnancy and happy life.... and I continue to hope for solace for her sister.

    Judge not.
    Feeding a child does not mean you can raise it nor be a good parent.
    I do not think that anyone is wishing anything bad upon Jamie Lynn ...but lets be honest there is nothing happy about a 16 yo having a baby.
    To me it screams of insecurity and is *almost always* a recipe for disaster.
    People are not condemning Lynn Spears for this one "mistake" .. its the overall package.
    Selling out her daughters to Hollywood. Many of us are simply shocked that she would let her 16 yo live with her BF....
    But what was she going to do?? IN reality Jamie and Brittney pay the bills to tell Jamie "NO" would most likely result in Jamie seeking emancipation and Lynn being cut off.
    Any critique of Lynn Spears' parenting was totally brought upon herself.
    And lets not forget she was also writing a book about parenting!! (HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,959
    I wish her the best. I am not sure how good of a parent a 16 year old can be, but I hope she can learn from her sisters mistakes. Lord knows, parenting is hard enough as an adult, I can't imagine being a mother when you are a child yourself. Then again, she has had to grow up fast as did britney, one has to when you are forced to support your parents as a child star. At least she is well off financially, that helps. I am not judging her at all though. As far as Lynne Spears goes, you reap what you sow and she is paying a heavy price for selling her kids out to Hollywood and robbing them of their childhoods.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    Any critique of Lynn Spears' parenting was totally brought upon herself.
    And lets not forget she was also writing a book about parenting!! (HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)
    So are you gonna send me the book for Christmas or not. I needs some help with my kids.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Not sure which thread we are using. but if anyone hear's anything about statutory rape charges please post. The DA could certainly press those charges. Consent makes no differnce.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters View Post
    So are you gonna send me the book for Christmas or not. I needs some help with my kids.

    OMG you sooo freakin made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( stop that my ribs hurt!!)

    Your previous post was awsome about Lynn reaping what she sowed...
    sadly her girls are the ones paying the price.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,218
    16... I can't imagine..
    I have a 16 year old daughter and there is no way that she would be mentally ready to be a mother.. She has no where the maturity level needed to take care of a baby...

    And there is no way in HELL that I would allow her to live with her boyfriend... No way.. no how... nope.. nada...

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Jamie Lynn Spears Gives Birth To A Baby Girl
    By White Rain in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 03:02 PM
  2. Picture Of Jamie-Lynn Spears Breast-Feeding Triggers Criminal Probe
    By White Rain in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:07 AM
  3. Lynn Spears Ran Over And Killed 12 Year Old
    By White Rain in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 12:40 AM
  4. Spears fears release of pregnant sex tape romp
    By Jules in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 12:47 PM