Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Water usage

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    995

    Interesting!

    The Peterson story: Sneed hears rumbles investigators probing the disappearance of Stacy Peterson and the mysterious death of her husband's third wife, Kathleen Savio, are looking into the water usage at the Peterson home during the time sequence surrounding the death and discovery of Savio's body.

    http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/7...NEED20.article


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,805
    Quote Originally Posted by kpass View Post
    The Peterson story: Sneed hears rumbles investigators probing the disappearance of Stacy Peterson and the mysterious death of her husband's third wife, Kathleen Savio, are looking into the water usage at the Peterson home during the time sequence surrounding the death and discovery of Savio's body.

    http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/7...NEED20.article
    Is that even possible?

    They read my water meter once a month. And the water usage will vary from month to month, certainly an extra washer load wouldn't make a big difference over a month's time. As to being able to pinpoint what time the water was used, they couldn't do that.

    Is the system different in BB?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Is that even possible?

    They read my water meter once a month. And the water usage will vary from month to month, certainly an extra washer load wouldn't make a big difference over a month's time. As to being able to pinpoint what time the water was used, they couldn't do that.

    Is the system different in BB?
    I agree that would be a stretch to try to pinpoint date and time of water usage. Over the period of a month a load of extra wash would be hard to trace.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,333
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I agree that would be a stretch to try to pinpoint date and time of water usage. Over the period of a month a load of extra wash would be hard to trace.
    I have a question, why is this of importance? Are they maybe speculating that the pool may have been drained and refilled during this time period?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    I have a question, why is this of importance? Are they maybe speculating that the pool may have been drained and refilled during this time period?
    That's the only thing that would cause a marked difference in water usage, imo, not a few extra loads of laundry.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chico, CA
    Posts
    23,147
    Down the road in Wilmington, the officials there were able to establish how much water was used during a period of time (3 hours in that instance) so its something that has been done in the area. This was brought up in the Riley Fox case.

    I think they would be able to track how much water was used that weekend or during specific times of that weekend. All the info would be in the water treatment system and it would just be a matter of pulling the info for specific times. Sounds good anyway!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    I have a question, why is this of importance? Are they maybe speculating that the pool may have been drained and refilled during this time period?
    But for what purpose? This is during Kathleen's time. She was found at her home, not DrewP's.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    But for what purpose? This is during Kathleen's time. She was found at her home, not DrewP's.
    Oh, sorry, I too misunderstood. I thought it was relating to Stacy's disappearance.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Down the road in Wilmington, the officials there were able to establish how much water was used during a period of time (3 hours in that instance) so its something that has been done in the area. This was brought up in the Riley Fox case.

    I think they would be able to track how much water was used that weekend or during specific times of that weekend. All the info would be in the water treatment system and it would just be a matter of pulling the info for specific times. Sounds good anyway!
    So if the scene described by the pastor is true ..then they would be able to point possibly the time that a load of wash was being done at 3AM in Drew's home over the weekend of Kathleen's murder. The night Stacy couldn't find him, keeps calling and then she sees him in the dark clothing by the washer with womens clothing in a bag ..getting ready to wash those and his black outfit.

    So possibly with that info, the phone records and the ifo given to the pastor...they could est a timeline for Kathleen's murder?


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chico, CA
    Posts
    23,147
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    So if the scene described by the pastor is true ..then they would be able to point possibly the time that a load of wash was being done at 3AM in Drew's home over the weekend of Kathleen's murder. The night Stacy couldn't find him, keeps calling and then she sees him in the dark clothing by the washer with womens clothing in a bag ..getting ready to wash those and his black outfit.

    So possibly with that info, the phone records and the ifo given to the pastor...they could est a timeline for Kathleen's murder?
    I'm not sure I know which home the water records are for....I assumed (without reading fully) it would be to check the water usage at the Savio home to figure out when the water was being used (say for a bath). I think they would be looking for a large amount of water usage at maybe a strange time. But pinpointing the time a large amount of water was used could give them the timeline of when she was in the tub or more accurately when water was being let into the tub.


  11. #11
    Thanks Chico..I didn't know water records were able to be detailed like that..but with so many things computerized today I suspect they sure could be.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Thanks Chico..I didn't know water records were able to be detailed like that..but with so many things computerized today I suspect they sure could be.
    It's something new to me too, and especially to get the records from over 3 yrs. ago.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,805
    Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    I'm not sure I know which home the water records are for....I assumed (without reading fully) it would be to check the water usage at the Savio home to figure out when the water was being used (say for a bath). I think they would be looking for a large amount of water usage at maybe a strange time. But pinpointing the time a large amount of water was used could give them the timeline of when she was in the tub or more accurately when water was being let into the tub.
    are looking into the water usage at the Peterson home during the time sequence surrounding the death and discovery of Savio's body.
    The way I read it is that they are looking at the water usage at DrewP's home. IOW was the washer run in the middle of the night.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chico, CA
    Posts
    23,147
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    The way I read it is that they are looking at the water usage at DrewP's home.

    In that case they must be wanting to try to verify this washing machine episode?? Did Drew P have the pool at that time?


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,630
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    But for what purpose? This is during Kathleen's time. She was found at her home, not DrewP's.
    If there are hour-by hour details of water usage available, and if it showed usage at Kathy's house say, betweem midnight and 2:30am followed by usage at Drew's home between 3-5am, this would be very significant if compared to usual times of usage in those two homes. I would bet that on any given night of the year, there would be very little or no water usage at all during those hours of the night, unless Drew usually got off work at 3am. Even then, we have records showing that Drew did not work that night and his alibi is that he was at home asleep.

    susan


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •