Canada - Man for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored* of 4yo daughter, St Thomas, Ont, 2006

White Rain

Reaction score
4 yrs...whoop de freaking doo....I am so disgusted, so sick of this crap...this couldn't have possibly happened on a worse day...tonight at WalMart I saw my childhood sex abuser, also my cousin...I ribbed hubby and told him, hubby was like "ugh, he looks DISGUSTING,:, I was like "yeah, imagine that on TOP of you..." sorry to be so graphic, it just brought it all back.....had not seen this sicko in yrs although we are in the same (small) town....I feel so sick and so hurt for all the precious kids out there....

TORONTO — A Canadian man who sexually abused his 4-year-old daughter live on the Internet so another man could watch was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison.
An undercover detective who played a key role in catching the 35-year-old man criticized the judge's sentence as too lenient.
The father, whose name was not released to protect the identity of his daughter, was arrested in October 2006, just hours after he used a Webcam to expose his daughter to another man during a chat room conversation.
The father from St. Thomas, Ontario, pleaded guilty in October to seven criminal charges.
In sentencing him, Justice John McGarry called it a "gross case; a sickening case of breach of trust."
"Words cannot describe what is found in those pictures. They are of a three- and four-year-old girl being used by her father for his own sexual gratification," McGarry said.
Paul Krawczyk, the undercover detective who watched the live Internet assault, called the judge's sentence "sad."
"It's just four years. The child has to deal with this for the rest of her life, and not just the child, the mother of the child, the family members of the child," he told The Associated Press. More: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317746,00.html

First of all, I'm sorry about what happened to you in your childhood, White Rain. ((hugs)) I wish whoever hurt you had been put away for good.

Secondly, the guy in the news article you linked is beyond help, IMO. If he's already abusing and sharing his very own precious little child with pervs on the internet, he should be locked up forever. It's so unfair that they are set free. We all know they'll do it again, or worse.

First of all, I'm sorry about what happened to you in your childhood, White Rain. ((hugs)) I wish whoever hurt you had been put away for good.

Secondly, the guy in the news article you linked is beyond help, IMO. If he's already abusing and sharing his very own precious little child with pervs on the internet, he should be locked up forever. It's so unfair that they are set free. We all know they'll do it again, or worse.

Thank you, Tm...
Yep my offender himself was a repeat offender. :sick: Still out there running around and free though...sick b*st*rd....

You are absolutely right White Rain, I read that and said... four......years...I agree with the detective and I know what you mean about being sad and disgusted..also hearing that news and seeing your abuser on the same day and not wanting to hear something like that on top of it. I've been abused numerous times over and my heart breaks for child victims and they do get sentenced for life with the effects of the abuse, while the offenders get off easy..

You are absolutely right White Rain, I read that and said... four......years...I agree with the detective and I know what you mean about being sad and disgusted..also hearing that news and seeing your abuser on the same day and not wanting to hear something like that on top of it. I've been abused numerous times over and my heart breaks for child victims and they do get sentenced for life with the effects of the abuse, while the offenders get off easy..
Exactly....so sorry for you. (hugs) May they all burn in hell...

This is a farce, I can not believe that the judge only gave him 4 years I am praying that he will continue to be assaulted and finally end his tragic existance on this earth. WTF is wrong with this world. "Defense lawyer Bob Upsdell told court Wednesday his client has been physically assaulted twice while behind bars, and has lost 130 pounds since his arrest."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317746,00.html

Awwww, White Rain, I m so, so sorry. I can absolutely empathize. Make ya want to puke. In fact it's amazing you didn't. Yeah FOUR YEARS! That's excellent ain't it? Maybe somebody will take care of him before his time is up. Ya know the Judge should get an *advertiser censored*s whooping actually.

Why did the freak only get 4 years? Surely there was some whiney little excuse given by the judge. This makes me sick, because there was undisputable proof on the internet. That should be LWOP or the death penalty. This creep will probably have more protection in prison from the inmates who hate him than any little kid in the country has from perverts.

Awwww, White Rain, I m so, so sorry. I can absolutely empathize. Make ya want to puke. In fact it's amazing you didn't. Yeah FOUR YEARS! That's excellent ain't it? Maybe somebody will take care of him before his time is up. Ya know the Judge should get an *advertiser censored*s whooping actually.

thanks Filly....yeah I feel the same way!

Why did the freak only get 4 years? Surely there was some whiney little excuse given by the judge. This makes me sick, because there was undisputable proof on the internet. That should be LWOP or the death penalty. This creep will probably have more protection in prison from the inmates who hate him than any little kid in the country has from perverts.

:clap: so surely are you right...wish more judges were like you.

He only recieved 4 years? I find that appalling. He should have recieved 40 years.

See, this is the problem with our society. This is why these freaks are able to go on to harm more and more children. Hadn't the judge ever heard of Shasta Groene and her family? We should make such a scene about sentences like this, by protesting the judge, camping out in front of the courthouse, inundating the court with letters of protest. Maybe if the public made such a ruckus, DA's and the courts would be less likely to make such horrendous decisions. I need to go back and see where this sentence was issued. What a lost opportunity for justice and what a sad message to the child about her value on this earth. To me, it's just a slap in her face, as if what happened to her means nothing. Shame on that judge.

Okay, I'm an idiot. It says right on the thread that this occured in Canada. I guess I got so angry I could not read straight! Well, I don't know anything about the laws in Canada. Perhaps the judge had no other choice. Does anyone know? Here, it would be a federal offense to post child *advertiser censored* on line and that can get you dozens of years.

The wife of this monster said it would have been easier on her if the husband would have died instead of what he did to their daughter. Just wanted to say in case it's a trigger for anybody they report in the link what this poor, poor little girl said. "They took daddy away in handcuffs so he won't touch me anymore". Yeah, a four year sentence sounds justifiable. They should have given him freaking life for that one statement alone made by his little child.http://www.stthomastimesjournal.com/News/363594.html

I guess people say some odd things when terribly upset, but it would have been better for the little girl more than the mother if the guy had died instead of what he did. Still, most 35 year old pedophiles don't just fall over dead unfortunately.

I guess people say some odd things when terribly upset, but it would have been better for the little girl more than the mother if the guy had died instead of what he did. Still, most 35 year old pedophiles don't just fall over dead unfortunately.

Yeah, TV it was odd in a way how she said that, but the poor woman I guess is just stunned and pained and who knows what she meant to say? Maybe "He oughta be dead". Oh I wouldn't want him now to just keel over. No way. Hope those lousy four years he gets the crap beat out of him and more. Hurt your own child for some stranger on the internet. That's just swell. Lousy, . Sorry, it just makes me ill.

4 years?! Yet my best friend is sitting in prison for 6 years due to probation revocation for driving on a suspended license. She was put on probation for getting into a horrible accident (injury by vehicle), they gave her probation because she was NOT intoxicated. She never even got bail when pulled over for driving with no license, had to sit in county for 6 months until court then off to prison. Yet child molesters and rapists get bail and get a slap on the wrist time and time again. :banghead:

Also..you know he will probably be paroled in about two years. I dont know about Canada laws, but apparently they are just as screwed up as ours. In Georgia there are 7 crimes that they have people do 90% of their time, for some crimes they should do 100% of their time even if it is a miniscule as 4 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back