PCR amplification improvements.

Does your school have classes in punctuation and sentence structure?

I think Marg Helegenberger in CSI is hot, I'd like to investigate her scene.
And I think William Petersen was very good as Will Graham in Man Hunter.

BrotherMoon said:
Does your school have classes in punctuation and sentence structure?

BrotherMoon, that was not very nice. :slap: Focus on your own sentence structure. LOL

IMO

Nehemiah said:
BrotherMoon, that was not very nice. :slap: Focus on your own sentence structure. LOL

IMO

Must you spoil all my fun?

Or, for all those at Charlie's school:

must You spoil all i Fun?

LOL,& SS (snickering silently)

p.s. Dreaming of cyber slaps. Ooooo!

In general, scientists always try to advance the state of the art.
Such technology advances and the limitations inherent in any technology do not change the one fundamental aspect of the dna in this case.

It does not belong to the Ramseys. Male dna found in the panties and under the fingernails of a rape victim is strong evidence and no incremental technology changes are going to change that one fundamental point.

Toth, could you please define science for me? (This is a test).

(Here's a clue: s c i e n c e i s n o t a r t)

Toth said:
Male dna found in the panties and under the fingernails of a rape victim is strong evidence
It sure is! - But only when there is an identifiable source for it. Otherwise, like in THIS case, it's totally meaningless and completely worthless.

The source is the rapist/murderer.
His dna is known.
His name is not known.

Only if the mystery DNA is from one person can any of the Ramseys be eliminated. If the DNA is from two or more people, John, Patsy & Burke can't be eliminated. Anyone have a reliable, non-Lin Wood source stating that the mystery DNA was from only one person? No? Me neither.

The mystery DNA is a red herring, just another Ram scam.

imo

Toth said:
The source is the rapist/murderer.
His dna is known.
His name is not known.

His name is Sum Yung Gai.
Now that you know, you can shout it from the rooftops.

And while you're shouting his name from the rooftops, tell him to skedaddle and hide, or the Ramsey bus will run him down and smoosh him flat.

imo

Well, since his last name is Gai not Ramsey thats the relevant point.
Where does Mr. Gai live?

Toth said:
Well, since his last name is Gai not Ramsey thats the relevant point

Interesting point. Could it be that the whole DNA fiasco was meant to point away from Patsy/John in the public arena...as opposed to actually pinpointing the murderer?

In other words, the Rs admitted that their detectives were hired to keep them out of jail. Perhaps the DNA info was released for the same purpose. End of search.

IMO

In my opinion it's still a DNA case. The markers in the underwear could be matched to someone who had the opportunity to commit the crime but whose DNA hasn't been tested.

Speaking of a garment worker in Asia depositing the DNA by way of a cough, I'd like to see each of the 29 members of Colorado University's Asian Pacific American Coalition of 1996 have their DNA's compared to the DNA in the panties.

APAC, which suspiciously disbanded just weeks after JonBenet was murdered, had a pro-active agenda and a direct link to the Ramseys via Nathan Inouye, one of its members. Nathan occasionally helped watch the Ramsey children before the murder and lived with the Ramseys at the Stine's house after the murder.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
In my opinion it's still a DNA case. The markers in the underwear could be matched to someone who had the opportunity to commit the crime but whose DNA hasn't been tested.

Not me, I'll have to go with Dr. Lee, who says this is NOT a DNA case. I think it makes a big difference that Lee said that versus saying something like, "well, it's a long shot, maybe a 1% chance...etc."
If there was any chance the DNA could be related to the crime, Lee would have informed the BPD of it--no matter how small the odds.

Shylock said:
Not me, I'll have to go with Dr. Lee, who says this is NOT a DNA case. I think it makes a big difference that Lee said that versus saying something like, "well, it's a long shot, maybe a 1% chance...etc."
If there was any chance the DNA could be related to the crime, Lee would have informed the BPD of it--no matter how small the odds.

But I think Henry Lee said that about six years ago. DNA technology has advanced considerably since then.

JMO

Shylock said:
In Taiwan. He works in a local garment factory.
I did not realize that JonBenet's fingernails were quite long enough to reach that far in order to scratch him and leave his dna under her fingernails. How is it he deposited his blood in her panties that night if he was in Taiwan? Or do you claim that he traveled from Taiwan to Boulder? What does Mr. Gai do for a living? And how is it that he lives in Taiwan when the panties were manufactured by a Taiwanese firm that owns a factory in Vietnam?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back