1328 users online (236 members and 1092 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Babysitter charged with raping boy

By Stanley B. Chambers Jr., Staff Writer
    CARY - A 17-year-old babysitter was charged Friday with raping a 7-year-old boy in her care.

Alecya Patriece Tabb was looking after the boy at his home about a month ago when the incident occurred, police said. The boy told his mother what happened. She contacted police, Cary police Capt. David Wulff said.
    Police say they wrapped up their investigation on Thursday with Tabb's arrest. Tabb is a family friend.
    Tabb was released from the Wake County jail Friday after posting a $150,000 bond. She is charged with first-degree rape and statutory rape.
    Such cases are unusual in Cary but they do happen, Wulff said. "We don't see it that often but we do see it," he said.
    Happy New Years

Sick, sick, freak. I'm so glad this little boy told. Not that it will erase the horrendous thing this wench did to him, but he probably saved himself from her hurting him again as well as other children. Poor lil guy.

Myspace

Here's Alecya Tabb's Myspace. It's private, but her quote is a little disturbing.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=65875129

No excuses here, but her background needs to be looked at too as far as if she's been a victim. She deserves everything that comes to her though. She's old enough to know you don't do this!!!

I just looked at the myspace. What a disturbed young woman.

I'm wondering what actually happened..what they mean by "rape".

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    I just looked at the myspace. What a disturbed young woman.

I'm wondering what actually happened..what they mean by "rape".
    I wonder, too. How does a female rape a little boy? I guess I'm innocent and naive. Definitely confused.

Mr. E, I was wondering that myself. Perhaps there the term "rape" legally denotes something less than what I'm thinking.

It's sad because he's at the age where this probably won't become a lost memory.

in most states it involves penetrating the victim. if she digitally penetrated the boy anally or used a object it would fall under this category. some states have laws that say a sex act that involves forced intercourse or oral sex is rape.

Poor little guy. Probably trusted the babysitter too. Hopefully they'll get him some good counseling.

If that's her myspace page I really want to know why she last logged in today? She's charged with first degree rape yet still gets on her myspace page.
    She is no better than any other pedophile, she should be held without bail.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    If that's her myspace page I really want to know why she last logged in today? She's charged with first degree rape yet still gets on her myspace page.
    She is no better than any other pedophile, she should be held without bail.
    Good point, Philamena. I'm almost 100% sure it's her. I've been wrong before, but I checked and double checked. Plus, her picture was changed as well as her quotes. It showed her face in the picture yesterday. Otherwise I'd say maybe LE logged into it, but they wouldn't change a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    in most states it involves penetrating the victim. if she digitally penetrated the boy anally or used a object it would fall under this category. some states have laws that say a sex act that involves forced intercourse or oral sex is rape.
    Wouldn't penetrating the boy anally be sodomy?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Wouldn't penetrating the boy anally be sodomy?

I read once where they charged a wrestler with rape because he inserted a finger in another wrestlers rectum in a wrestlting move. My son is a wrestler and I told him he better tell me immediatley if someone put that move on him.

Quote Originally Posted by MCDRAW View Post
    I read once where they charged a wrestler with rape because he inserted a finger in another wrestlers rectum in a wrestlting move. My son is a wrestler and I told him he better tell me immediatley if someone put that move on him.

OMG! Thank goodness my son just quit wrestling!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I wonder, too. How does a female rape a little boy? I guess I'm innocent and naive. Definitely confused.
    IMO by forcing him to have sex...

I am bothered by the charge of statutory rape... In my mind that denotes something like a 16 and 18 YO having concentual sex.
    NOT a 17 yo molesting a 7 YO which is what this was.

I agree with Philomena .... she is a pedophile.
    Of course she will be treated with kid gloves because she is a female as is often the case.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast