971 users online (168 members and 803 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Exclamation Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Please go to her site, she has posted new info today with a location for Stacy.

I am sure there are a lot of skeptics and non-believers, but what she did for the Laci Peterson case was amazing.

Please, go read.............................................. .....

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefile

I admit it is interesting! If she did submit it, they should be searching near Dresden soon.

Altho her EVP's are a bit sharp on the ears, the one that supposedly says, "I hope they never talk to Barry" sounds more like Mary to me. (Mary as in the woman who helped find Kathleen?)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I admit it is interesting! If she did submit it, they should be searching near Dresden soon.

Altho her EVP's are a bit sharp on the ears, the one that supposedly says, "I hope they never talk to Barry" sounds more like Mary to me. (Mary as in the woman who helped find Kathleen?)

Oh yes, the Mary who we haven't heard a thing about..is she being kept under wrap like Tom Morphey?

We don't have any reason to believe she is. She just hasn't either come forward or has managed somehow to stay off the radar of the media. (How does one do that I wonder?!)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Pardon my ignorance, but what did this person do for the Laci Peterson case? Thanks!

Honestly, I have never heard of her before this thread...so I have no clue.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Thanks, SS. Maybe there's info on the site.

I slightly remember this person now that I've looked around that site. I don't believe in that kind of stuff myself. Seems kind of silly to me.

I still don't know what part she played in Laci's case. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    I slightly remember this person now that I've looked around that site. I don't believe in that kind of stuff myself. Seems kind of silly to me.

I still don't know what part she played in Laci's case. Hmm.
    I did a quick search and this thread may give a bit more info on Sandra, the folks and Laci.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...t=Sandra+folks

It was eerily interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    I did a quick search and this thread may give a bit more info on Sandra, the folks and Laci.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...t=Sandra+folks

It was eerily interesting.
    Interesting till the talk turned to mace! lol Thanks for the link, chico!

Well, we'll see how Sandra helps out in this case.

Wow! The disappearing and reappearing thread! Like MAGIC!! Cool, Chico!! I wanna see that again! LOL

Thanks for the info thread. When I did a search, her name did pop up in a few places here. : )
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Does anyone know and possibly have links to factual evidence that Sandra accurately predicted detailed facts in the Laci Peterson case or in any other cases?

Lion

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Wow! The disappearing and reappearing thread! Like MAGIC!! Cool, Chico!! I wanna see that again! LOL
    R O F L M A O !

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    Does anyone know and possibly have links to factual evidence that Sandra accurately predicted detailed facts in the Laci Peterson case or in any other cases?

Lion
    Here is a link to her resolved cases. She's pretty detailed and explains well her info vs the factual info. This is the first time I have read in depth the work she did on Laci's case. I am a big time skeptic, and I believe people aren't psychic, but have a really good hinky meter. Funny, I just recently stated that at Steve H.'s site. I should be a believer, as I have had my own experiences that I rarely talk to anyone about. I think it's possible, but I think most are scams. Anyways, here is my take on Sandra. She's either the real thing, or she went back and edited her work to reflect the info as it became public. Since I wasn't around when this was taking place, I have no way of knowing which one it is. Maybe someone here can verify that at the time she did not go back and edit or change her info to match facts as they became public.

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefiles

Wow.........I tried to post to this thread a couple of hours ago and got a message that I didn't have authorization to post to this thread. I was wondering what was going on.

I don't remember this woman being connected to Laci Peterson, and I haven't checked the links given yet, but the info is interesting.

One thing to be noted..........a few days ago LE stated that they had called off any further search of the canal. But, there's been no information about where LE is searching at the present time, assuming they are still actively searching. So, if LE has received this info from Sandra Belanger, we wouldn't know if they're taking it seriously and searching the Dresden Lock area.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast