Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

crocus

Reaction score
Please go to her site, she has posted new info today with a location for Stacy.

I am sure there are a lot of skeptics and non-believers, but what she did for the Laci Peterson case was amazing.

Please, go read...................................................

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefile

I admit it is interesting! If she did submit it, they should be searching near Dresden soon.

Altho her EVP's are a bit sharp on the ears, the one that supposedly says, "I hope they never talk to Barry" sounds more like Mary to me. (Mary as in the woman who helped find Kathleen?)

I admit it is interesting! If she did submit it, they should be searching near Dresden soon.

Altho her EVP's are a bit sharp on the ears, the one that supposedly says, "I hope they never talk to Barry" sounds more like Mary to me. (Mary as in the woman who helped find Kathleen?)

Oh yes, the Mary who we haven't heard a thing about..is she being kept under wrap like Tom Morphey?

We don't have any reason to believe she is. She just hasn't either come forward or has managed somehow to stay off the radar of the media. (How does one do that I wonder?!)

Pardon my ignorance, but what did this person do for the Laci Peterson case? Thanks!

I slightly remember this person now that I've looked around that site. I don't believe in that kind of stuff myself. Seems kind of silly to me.

I still don't know what part she played in Laci's case. Hmm.

Wow! The disappearing and reappearing thread! Like MAGIC!! Cool, Chico!! I wanna see that again! LOL

Thanks for the info thread. When I did a search, her name did pop up in a few places here. : )

Does anyone know and possibly have links to factual evidence that Sandra accurately predicted detailed facts in the Laci Peterson case or in any other cases?

Lion

Does anyone know and possibly have links to factual evidence that Sandra accurately predicted detailed facts in the Laci Peterson case or in any other cases?

Lion

Here is a link to her resolved cases. She's pretty detailed and explains well her info vs the factual info. This is the first time I have read in depth the work she did on Laci's case. I am a big time skeptic, and I believe people aren't psychic, but have a really good hinky meter. Funny, I just recently stated that at Steve H.'s site. I should be a believer, as I have had my own experiences that I rarely talk to anyone about. I think it's possible, but I think most are scams. Anyways, here is my take on Sandra. She's either the real thing, or she went back and edited her work to reflect the info as it became public. Since I wasn't around when this was taking place, I have no way of knowing which one it is. Maybe someone here can verify that at the time she did not go back and edit or change her info to match facts as they became public.

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefiles

Wow.........I tried to post to this thread a couple of hours ago and got a message that I didn't have authorization to post to this thread. I was wondering what was going on.

I don't remember this woman being connected to Laci Peterson, and I haven't checked the links given yet, but the info is interesting.

One thing to be noted..........a few days ago LE stated that they had called off any further search of the canal. But, there's been no information about where LE is searching at the present time, assuming they are still actively searching. So, if LE has received this info from Sandra Belanger, we wouldn't know if they're taking it seriously and searching the Dresden Lock area.

Wow.........I tried to post to this thread a couple of hours ago and got a message that I didn't have authorization to post to this thread. I was wondering what was going on.

I don't remember this woman being connected to Laci Peterson, and I haven't checked the links given yet, but the info is interesting.

One thing to be noted..........a few days ago LE stated that they had called off any further search of the canal. But, there's been no information about where LE is searching at the present time, assuming they are still actively searching. So, if LE has received this info from Sandra Belanger, we wouldn't know if they're taking it seriously and searching the Dresden Lock area.
They did call off the search for the canal...however, IIRC, they were going to move the search...which I took to mean the underwater side of the search. Could be that Dresden is a logical place for them to look due to clues they have which we don't know about.

Another thing I found rather odd on her site...she said that four people were working together (on the other side) and that the three were Drew's wives and Lisa Stebic...but she didn't know the other or something. One of her EVPs talked about a daddy pushing her in the water. My first thought was Rachel.

Here is a link to her resolved cases. She's pretty detailed and explains well her info vs the factual info. This is the first time I have read in depth the work she did on Laci's case. I am a big time skeptic, and I believe people aren't psychic, but have a really good hinky meter. Funny, I just recently stated that at Steve H.'s site. I should be a believer, as I have had my own experiences that I rarely talk to anyone about. I think it's possible, but I think most are scams. Anyways, here is my take on Sandra. She's either the real thing, or she went back and edited her work to reflect the info as it became public. Since I wasn't around when this was taking place, I have no way of knowing which one it is. Maybe someone here can verify that at the time she did not go back and edit or change her info to match facts as they became public.

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefiles

I too am skeptical. I remember that in the case of the missing 11-year-old boy, Shawn Hornbeck, a psychic claimed he was buried in a particular field that had large boulders in one area. Equipment was brought in to dig up that field, and of course, nothing was found. In January of this year Shawn Hornbeck was found alive along with another kidnapped boy, Ben Ownby, in the apartment of thier kidnapper, Michael Devlin. So in that case the psychic was was obviously bogus.

We do have what Sandra Belanger is now stating about where Stacy's remains are, and when Stacy is (hopefully) found, we'll know if she was anywhere near accurate.

I too am skeptical. I remember that in the case of the missing 11-year-old boy, Shawn Hornbeck, a psychic claimed he was buried in a particular field that had large boulders in one area. Equipment was brought in to dig up that field, and of course, nothing was found. In January of this year Shawn Hornbeck was found alive along with another kidnapped boy, Ben Ownby, in the apartment of thier kidnapper, Michael Devlin. So in that case the psychic was was obviously bogus.
Yep, that was Sylvia Browne.

Wellllll, wonder when WE will learn about WHERE the new searching is taking place? Anyone posting on WS near the Dresden Lock area? My knowledge base about canal locks is running empty on my mental info gauge!!:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back