Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh View Post
    Wasn't Sandra Belanger the one who said Laci was near the "Albany Bulb" or something, some underwater jetty or something that juts out near Albany, CA, and that ended up being very, very near to where Laci washed ashore?
    Yes, I think so.

I was skeptical at first when I read her information during the Laci Peterson case. But anyone who went through that here - many, many of us - had near psychic experiences ourselves.

Many naysayers said that Laci would never be found, while many of us were driving around thinking about the case praying that she would. Then one day, we were all staring at maps of the Albany Bulb and the exact places Sandra was talking about. It was not fake - it really happened that way.

The reason Chandra Levy figures into it is because she was another missing person from the same hometown as Laci. So that was not a random thing, and many of us took that information seriously - you can laugh if you want or be skeptical if you want.

Chandra is the reason I started reading Websleuths, and she was also from Modesto, and that's probably why I was so intense about Laci from day one. Why were these girls disappearing? What was it about Modesto?

And now we have "Stacy Peterson." It's all very bizarre, if you've been through this from way back then. It gives me chills, actually.

I believe there are reasons we are brought together to try to help find these people. Call it fate, or a higher power, or just the unknown. But once you feel connected to these victims, there are forces at work that make it more meaningful than just talking about stuff on a forum.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Sandra says that Lisa Stebic is in the group helping to locate Stacy Peterson. I wonder if Lisa is giving Sandra information on her whereabouts and if she will ever be found.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    EVP is playing with the devil in my first amendment right opinion.

Secondly, I have listened to these supposed EVP voices and I believe it is nothing more than reverse speech.

I believe in DIVINE intervention and help. Play with EVP and expect to get burned. IMHO
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post

Secondly, I have listened to these supposed EVP voices and I believe it is nothing more than reverse speech.

I believe in DIVINE intervention and help. Play with EVP and expect to get burned. IMHO
    I don't know if I believe in it, but I find it interesting. I personally have not listened to the tapes because I don't have the patience or time.

It will be interesting to watch Sandra's info and see if any of it comes true.

I noted that she did mention DP didn't act alone, but IIRC, that was after his step-brother came out, so I didn't think anything about that. I did notice she mentioned someone named David. She mentioned him earlier in Dec. I noticed on another forum, they linked someone named David to DP, only they didn't do that until the end of Dec.

Could it be? I dunno.

Interesting though. Especially as one who saw her predictions about Laci and then watching them be revealed months later. I knew that case inside out and there were many things Sandra mentioned in the first part of the case that were not available ANYWHERE.

Just sayin',
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    It will be interesting to watch Sandra's info and see if any of it comes true.

I noted that she did mention DP didn't act alone, but IIRC, that was after his step-brother came out, so I didn't think anything about that. I did notice she mentioned someone named David. She mentioned him earlier in Dec. I noticed on another forum, they linked someone named David to DP, only they didn't do that until the end of Dec.

Could it be? I dunno.

Interesting though. Especially as one who saw her predictions about Laci and then watching them be revealed months later. I knew that case inside out and there were many things Sandra mentioned in the first part of the case that were not available ANYWHERE.

Just sayin',
    fran
    I totally agree with you Fran it was bazaar. We were looking for info all over. It blew me away......

I don't have faith in many who predict things. Sandra was right on the money......she may very well be with SP case yet. Since ISP / FBI & nobody is doing any talking we'll have to wait to see.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post

I believe the Bible says to judge prophesies by whether they come true or not.

I'm not saying any of this is divine, nor is it satanic. I don't know what it is, and frankly, I don't care.

I'm just telling you what happened, and the the outcome of it all was that Laci appeared where Sandra predicted through her method. I have no idea how it works, but nothing "bad" came of it. Something good happened - Laci appeared and Scott went to jail, so justice was done.

Another thing that maybe some here don't understand is that Sandra made her predictions quite early in the whole case. I used to go back and read them out of boredom when there was no news. At that time, the Defense was still swearing that Laci was alive somewhere, and other people were saying she was buried on a farm. They were diving into lakes looking for her, and no one had heard of Scott's boat yet, nor Amber Frey.

As I say, I'm not telling anyone else what to think, and I have no idea how it works, but it did in that case.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Longtime career detectives use "hunches/instincts" in their work everyday. They rely on it, but refuse to admit that those "hunches" could be attributed to anything except "good police work". I believe everyone has this ability and should learn to listen to their "hunches/instincts". Obviously, Sandra has and uses this unique way to tap into it. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Police work is like any other job. After you do your job for awhile you see "patterns" that others don't see. I believe that detective work involves, analyzing, following hunches, and listening to what people say.

Prophecy and Psychic work, IMHO, are two different things. In the bible prophecy is used to warn people, to give them courage in bad situations.

There are a lot of so called "prophets" today that are anything but.

SB is,by her own admission, more of a psychic, new age person. If she is using that gift for good I would say "Right ON". She would be considered by new age folks as a "lightworker"

One thing she has said that I totally agree with and have thought since my dream, is that there is more then one person involved in the murder.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

If you haven't already checked her site in the past few days, she has more information up. : )
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Interesting, some of the tapes are very clear, others are hard to understand. I do hope they search the Dresdan Locks..it certainly couldn't hurt.

I agree. It can't hurt to look!! I pray it isn't spring before they find Stacy and want them to consider the plausible options of where she could be found. Dresden is as plausible as other locations they have searched already. It isn't like it is across the country or so far from DP's house that it could not come into play in this case.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Interesting, some of the tapes are very clear, others are hard to understand. I do hope they search the Dresdan Locks..it certainly couldn't hurt.
    I was thinking the same thing. Some I couldn't make out at all. I think I read somewhere on her site last week that sometimes when she relistens to the tapes later that what is said has changed. I also think that the ones that seemed to be Stacy speaking seemed clearer to me.

BTW, my Enlish bulldog Owen was in the room when I was listening and he went crazy!

Sandra Belanger ;}

Quote Originally Posted by lorann View Post
    I followed Sandra and The Folks during the search for Laci and was blown away by what she does. Is she for real? Who could ever prove that? I don't believe everyone who comes out of the woodwork during these high profile cases - but because I want Stacy to be found, I am optimistic with these new clues. I did note at the time of Laci's search, she had forwarded what she heard before it became public knowledge.
    Hi Lorann, IT IS SO GREAT TO BE BACK HERE, my PRECIOUS Websleuths!

And then reading down on 'new posts' to see Sandra Belinger's name, why I had to go back and read it again. Thought I couldn't have read Sandra - yup, it was her and Lorann like you, we did bend the hours around what she brought forth in doing her best to help locate Laci's body. A small cyber world it is

What I think Sandra did for Laci's case is change the direction of the search, and when Grogan finally accepted what Sandra was giving to him, the MPD moved their search from the marina to the 'return channel' of the Richmond Harbor, which is where Gene Ralston sighted her remains on March 13th of 2003. {Correction ~ to read " . . sighted what turned out to be Laci's remains when his photos were compared to photos of her remains washed up on shore.}

Geragos thought she knew a bit too much about the case, because so much of what she said turned out to be FACT, so she then laid low and we didn't really hear from her. Her writings from the 'efolk' are history and I do believe with all my heart she is a most sincere and selfless person with a true gift.

I have often thought of her, and did correspond with her a few times during the case. What was so interesting to learn from her was that she was very committed to her education, and to develop from it a profession that would help find missing people. There were 3 areas of study she had. Too bad I can't remember but 2 of them - anthropology and forensics. The other was psychology I think, but am not positive. But she knew if she became educated in these 3 areas, on top of her gift, she could make a real difference in helping to locate those who had gone missing and not yet found. And Justice. She also wanted justice to give these lost people a peace of mind so they could be free to go on.

I am so thankful she is now learning info in Stacey's case. I hope they listen to what she says. It has gone way to long for Stacey not to have been found.
    Scandi

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi Lorann, IT IS SO GREAT TO BE BACK HERE, my PRECIOUS Websleuths!
    So where ya been stanger?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    So where ya been stanger?
    Hi Tom'sGirl ,l Great to see you. What happened was last June I went Modding on a Madeleine McCann site and found it to be very enjoyable, but also time consuming. I recently gave up the position and now am back home. It is interesting to know what goes on on the other side of the forum sheet, in the Mod Shack , and I now have the ultimate respect for our great tribe here.

Coming back I have noticed how so many of the same posters are here. It is amazing to me and just says the nicest things about what Websleuths is. xox

scandi you have been missed so much! Welcome home & we have MISSED YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by cheko1 View Post
    scandi you have been missed so much! Welcome home & we have MISSED YOU!
    LOL Thank you Cheko so much for that. It warms my heart. I missed being here too, even though I was never far away. xox Scandi

Glad you all found a way back home to WS~ Doesn't matter why...you have a reason to be here. Thanks~
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Scandi, I figured you were not far away, I often think of you - when anyone says "ilk" or when the news of leftcoast saddened me so much - and DBC in the news again. Looking forward to your thoughts as this search continues.
    Some people try to turn back their odometers.
    Not me! I want people to know why I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Don't hold hate in your heart, it takes up too much room

During the Laci Peterson case we all read Sandra's findings and she turned out to be for whatever reason, eerily accurate. Is she gifted, was it luck? Who can say?

But she talked about the Albany bulb, the buoy, Laci being underwater and how Scott had been responsible.

Should we pay attention to her with this case? I'm not gullible, but I wouldn't discount her either.

I was catching up on Sandra's website - and found this!

Due to the cold conditions in the area of the Dresden Dam and Locks at this time I would not be surprised if the body surfaces in the spring once temperatures begin to warm. The spirits have mentioned this possibility and have given a possible time frame of four to six months.

But also she says - the future is not carved in Stone - so it can change! Hoping she is found SOONER!!! The above was posted for January 2, 2008
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisfool View Post
    snip...
    Should we pay attention to her with this case? I'm not gullible, but I wouldn't discount her either.

I would NOT discount her either... I believe she IS able to talk/hear these spirits - none of us knows WHAT is beyound this life!!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    I was catching up on Sandra's website - and found this!

Due to the cold conditions in the area of the Dresden Dam and Locks at this time I would not be surprised if the body surfaces in the spring once temperatures begin to warm. The spirits have mentioned this possibility and have given a possible time frame of four to six months.
    Niner,
    Thanks for posting that.
    Many in LE call spring the warming season for a reason.
    As the weather warms up, bodies put (disposed of) in the water either rise or wash completely ashore.

Remember both Laci and Conner washed ashore months after Laci was put in the bay.

With the weather the way it is right now, we could be seeing things "spring" up anytime. The snowmelting, the flooding, etc. Cross your fingers that if Sandra is right...this is what they are seeing instead of waiting until actual months of spring.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast