Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Fran,
    Thank you! I followed the Laci Peterson case, but didn't find Websleuths until about midway in the trial, so I'm not familiar with Sandra Belanger.

With most of us not from the Illiniois area, we aren't familiar with what's been searched, but it seems they've done a fairly thorough ground search. I hope the authorities consider this information and will search the Des Plains River and the Dresden Lock area in particular.

Does anyone here know how far the Dresden Lock area would be from the Peterson home?
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I too am skeptical. I remember that in the case of the missing 11-year-old boy, Shawn Hornbeck, a psychic claimed he was buried in a particular field that had large boulders in one area. Equipment was brought in to dig up that field, and of course, nothing was found. In January of this year Shawn Hornbeck was found alive along with another kidnapped boy, Ben Ownby, in the apartment of thier kidnapper, Michael Devlin. So in that case the psychic was was obviously bogus.

We do have what Sandra Belanger is now stating about where Stacy's remains are, and when Stacy is (hopefully) found, we'll know if she was anywhere near accurate.
    Hi Leila! I too will remain skeptical unless Stacy is found at this location. I'm just hoping she's found somewhere.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I can't find the Dresden lock and dam on google map. Where is it?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I can't find the Dresden lock and dam on google map. Where is it?
    I found this..........
    Dresden extends from the Dresden Lock & Dam located south of Channahon, Illinois, upstream to the Brandon Lock & Dam, in Rockdale and Joliet, Illinois.
    http://www.umesc.usgs.gov/rivers/ill...n/dresden.html

I looked on her map she had and it is near the Goose Lake Prarie State Park. This is roughly 34 miles from DP's house and takes 44 mins. That would not be out of the realm of possibilities. Hop on I-55 S. towards Bloomington.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Thanks Fran and everyone else. It makes me feel more comfortable talking about Sandra knowing that her info came before the facts did. The lamp thing creeped me out big time. The ripped off cord, how Laci's mom remembered seeing it sitting on the dining room floor and thought it was odd. The linear marks on Scotts hands.

Sandra is a really great guesser, or the real thing.

ETA: not to mention the whole Christmas card, envelope thing. I'll get back to Stacy, but didn't Amber talk about that in her book that she thought their common friend sent that because that friend found out Scott was married?

Wasn't Sandra Belanger the one who said Laci was near the "Albany Bulb" or something, some underwater jetty or something that juts out near Albany, CA, and that ended up being very, very near to where Laci washed ashore?

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I am skeptical about what she calls EVP. If you know anything about "reverse speech" patterns you know that this sounds just like it.
    Reverse speech, for anyone who doesn't know, is when you have software that takes what the person says and then plays it backwards. Sometimes you can hear things.
    Some people think that it is what goes through the sub-conscious mind. It was also used in the Jon Benet Ramsey case, as well as others by some folks who analyzed what the parents said by listening to reverse speech patterns.
    Do a google on it and you can listen to some of the more famous ones.
    I remain skeptical of SB.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Wasn't this EVP used in one of the Beatle's songs? I vaguely remember something about it?? Sorry if off topic? Just trying to understand this EVP technology.

No, backracking or backtracking is what you are referring to by taking a song or speech backwards.

EVPs are done usually with a small cassette recording device. The person will ask specific questions during a session and sit in silence giving time for an answer. During these sessions, the responding voices aren't heard. When the cassette is played later, the voices can then be discerned. That is an EVP.

One thing I like about Sandra is her background of education. This work seems to be an extension of that and coming from intellect plus research instead of from someone who is trying to scam people.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Someone had asked about the Orrington Hotel and I found one in Evanston, IL. It is four blocks from Lake Michigan. Sandra mentioned early on about a large, lovely home and church bells. Between this hotel and overlooking the water stands a beautiful, historical home. There is a church within a block, too. This in no way ties into Dresden, but I thought it was interesting.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dobler View Post
    I was very intrigued by the information that she has given. I think the location should be looked into. The fact that she does this on her own time, without trying to become famous or rich, leads me to believe that there might be something there.

She has her own site that promotes her "work", and she openly ties herself to various big cases... just saying.

Having had enough of Brian Ladd and his post-dictions and fraud work, I am very skeptical of these kind of people.

Query: is this the same Sandra Belanger that is tied to the John Lennon pay-per-view seance?

Who is Brian Ladd?

I am skeptical as well.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Query: is this the same Sandra Belanger that is tied to the John Lennon pay-per-view seance?
    I don't know, but I do recall John Lennon being very much into the paranormal. I believe he told Yoko long before his death that if he could he would come back and float a feather across the room for her and his son.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast