Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Note from FSP

Sandra has asked me to tell everyone that she is trying to work on the past files & hopes to get some posted this weekend. She has some personal responsibilites that take her time & also she has not felt well this past week, but wants everyone to know she is trying to work on the files.

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    Prancing in.........

Thanks for the update niner!!!

So Sandra still contends that Stacy is in the same place since December 1, 2007 when she posted about Stacy being washed down to the Dresden Locks and Dam area.

How many times has this area been searched?? What areas have been sarched or more importantly what area has NOT been searched???
    I do not think that Sandra area has been searched yet as no normal person can go in there and search...Has to be police or Military or both together is what i believe. It is a restricted area so we lay people can not even go there.

mystic:

Do we have a map anywhere on the threads that shows this area that you can recall? I do remember a time that this was discussed between us all.

mystic:

Do we have a map anywhere on the threads that shows this area that you can recall? I do remember a time that this was discussed between us all.

Littledeer ..Sandra's web site does contain a map of the area.

I am dismayed to learn that LE and military have not yet searched there.

This area should be searched and I would think from all the postings here and other web sites the family friends would know that info.

Hopefully this will take place and Stacy will be found.

DD:

Are you sure it has NOT been searched at ALL?? I thought a part of it had been???

I was rereading the earlier threads the other day and I thought it had been said that an area had been searched. Drat............again another search. LOL

The IM canal was searched...The locks will absolutely need ARMY or Ploice to search..we common people can not go in that area

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticj View Post
    Note from FSP

Sandra has asked me to tell everyone that she is trying to work on the past files & hopes to get some posted this weekend. She has some personal responsibilites that take her time & also she has not felt well this past week, but wants everyone to know she is trying to work on the files.
    Thanks Mysticj for this update!! I hated to bug her again...

I rushed over here to see if Sandra has posted anything new yet. Darn..we'll just have to be patient.

I wonder when she will update. It has been a long time....

Prancing.........

No patience here!

Guess, I'll just have to take my antels somewhere else until Sandra has something to say. Sure hope it's soon.

Today's the 22nd, and Sandra did say middle to late April. Also, sure would help if Sandra could say "Lock" area or not..........based on what Mysticj said in the post.

I thought this was interesting and not sure where to put it...It is reverse speech on interviews of DrewP

http://www.backwardstate.com/backwar...ebsite_008.htm

That was very interesting Mysticj. Thank you!!!!

Prancing.........

No patience here!

Guess, I'll just have to take my antels somewhere else until Sandra has something to say. Sure hope it's soon.

Today's the 22nd, and Sandra did say middle to late April. Also, sure would help if Sandra could say "Lock" area or not..........based on what Mysticj said in the post.
    what she said was restricted area she has a map there with the area. She also said us normal peoples would not be able to go there.

one of the EVP says they find Stacy going on six months...that has to be this weekend...if she is right.

Bumping for Stacy, I am praying that they do find here this weekend, this has gone on dar too long.

OK It is obvious Sandra needs some help there. She should really ask.
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 04-28-2008 at 06:50 AM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Is Sandra still having computer problems? I am so anxious to hear the updates?

Sandra.....Where are you????
    We miss your information!!

Maybe Sandra did get new info off the evps but has turned it over to LE. On her site I believe she said she wasn't posting all the info , that was a couple of months ago, but she had turned what she had over to LE . She said she was not going to post some of it due to it's sensitive nature in the case. Maybe all the new info is sensitive.

Well, it is May 1st and there is no Stacy... Sandra's time frame for when Stacy would be found, has passed.

It was on December 13, 2007 that Sandra wrote:

"Going on six month they find Drew Peterson's small, dead wife."

I'm wonder if the count is from the day Stacy went missing - October 28th, or from the December 13th date? We've all assumed that it was 6 months from the day she went missing. But if it's from the December date, it would be around June 13th.

A question......................I've seen the map of the Dresden Locks that Sandra has posted at her site. Sandra states that Stacy is at the "restricted" area. But I can't find that area on Sandra's map. Does anyone know what is meant by the restricted area? Why is it restricted? Is it a government area?

I think that all locks along the canals and Mississippi are restricted ever since 9/11. It is just a precaution they take so no barge loaded with explosives, etc could get in there without the lock masters approval. I think the locks are actually closed at times too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticj View Post
    Thanks............now I see it, and it seems to be a very small area. That would be an ideal place to search.

Sandra has posted an update.

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefile

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast