Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    With the weather the way it is right now, we could be seeing things "spring" up anytime. The snowmelting, the flooding, etc. Cross your fingers that if Sandra is right...this is what they are seeing instead of waiting until actual months of spring.
    I"m originally from the east coast - upstate New York. It's typical to have some warm weather in January, usually referred to as the "January thaw." But it usually only lasts a week or so and then it's back to the more typical winter weather, with cold, snow, and ice storms. In NY, the first real signs of Spring, come in March - usually mid-month with the snow beginning to melt, patches of grass seen for the first time, and towards the end of the month the first flower to bloom - the crocus, which sometimes blooms even with snow still on the ground. Snow storms become rain storms and the weather gradually warms. By mid-April there's no snow, grass greening, Spring bulbs like tulips and daffodils are up and budded.

My best guess for the real Spring warmth is anywhere from mid-April through May. If LE is looking for bodies to rise to the surface with warm waters, that's when I think it's more likely to happen.

I'm hoping Stacy is found before Spring, but I remember Laci Peterson, and that may be the case with Stacy.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Unhappy

just curious - has the weather gotten worse there???

Anyone living near this Dresden lock... can you go out there and L@@K???

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    just curious - has the weather gotten worse there???

Anyone living near this Dresden lock... can you go out there and L@@K???
    We had a few days of fluke warm weather (2 weeks ago) and it's returned to the norm for January: very cold and forecasted to be near zero by this weekend. Our winters last well into April here in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what did this person do for the Laci Peterson case? Thanks!
    Every time I tried to click on one of the "links" to hear her info on Laci, I ended up with a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by lessabeth View Post
    Every time I tried to click on one of the "links" to hear her info on Laci, I ended up with a virus.
    What type of virus? I've been to the site many times in the last month or so. It's a perfectly safe, normal text website with a few links to the EVP recordings. When I first visited Sandra's site, she had less than 5,000 visitors to the 'Stacy Peterson' page. Today it's in excess of 21,000. If you got a virus, it could be from something totally unrelated (and that's likely the case, IMO.) If Sandra's site held malicious code, we'd have known about it long ago. I'm just sayin' (as always)
    Last edited by MaddyDecaf; 01-16-2008 at 04:30 PM.

Has anyone been looking for a blue bin at the Dresden Dam??

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Has anyone been looking for a blue bin at the Dresden Dam??
    Obviously not. Obviously, nobody has taken Sandra's information seriously. And, nobody has been searching in waterways since winter set in. Nobody is searching. (I think that's also obvious.)

There are SOOOOOOOO many places to search, it'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

If you put credence into Sandra's information, provided by the EVP voices, she tells us 'the folks' said "it will soon float." We need to be patient.

Sandra: New Info

Sandra has some new info from the voices about Stacy and also some clarifications regarding the bells.
    Last edited by DeltaDawn; 01-23-2008 at 01:43 PM.

Thumbs up Sandra's real

I followed Sandra all through the Laci Peterson case and she was right on

about everything she said. Also I was at her sight several times a day and I

listened to all her EVP recordings from the folks and never got a virus from

her at any time. I sure wish someone would listen to her and check the

area's she says to, she can probably help so much. Good luck

Sandra

Sandra has some new evp's she put up that are very interesting.
    She also has links to a drug raid in Joliet and then the supena of Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by lessabeth View Post
    I click on all links on her site and have not had one virus. I think you had a virus that was affected by whenever you clicked on her link...I am sooo sorry. Those are maddening!

I can honesly say her site has never given me a virus.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Thanks, DD! Very interesting indeed. I thought when people were linking him to real ogranized crime it seemed a bit far fetched...but now maybe not so much, eh?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Thanks, DD! Very interesting indeed. I thought when people were linking him to real ogranized crime it seemed a bit far fetched...but now maybe not so much, eh?

I thought her drug connections were very interesting. Particularly the part in the news story where the 70something man was arrested as a major player. 70something means he would have been around and possibly working his way up the ladder as DP was with LE. Something tells me we will hear more about that part of the story.

I also thought the reference to Paul Peterson possibly giving tips was powerful. If Paul knows something he might have already told the GJ..or this new evidence of Kathleen's murder may make him look back at the days following Stacy's disappearence more closely. You can only believe in and cover for a family member for so long. Then if you are looking at jail time for aiding and abetting..well you might start thinking about saving yourself first.

Also the info about diamonds and the reference to a neighbor. I am wondering if that refers to Steve C getting some of the diamond jewelry and holding it for Drew? Or if the neighbor reference is referring to Mary?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/7...gang13.article

/SNIP
    Joliet Police busted an alleged drug-trafficking organization Tuesday in a multi-agency effort dubbed Operation Warehouse.
    The joint investigation between the FBI and Joliet Police Department's Narcotics Unit identified Barry V. Ware, 46, of Joliet, as the ringleader.
    /SNIP

From the same article link above:

SNIP/
    Police also obtained seizure warrants for 18 vehicles belonging to the suspects and the residence of 71-year-old Gregorio Rodriguez.
    The FBI said Rodriguez was the primary cocaine supplier for Ware's gang and is believed to be "the Chicago-area representative of an international drug cartel responsible for importing large quantities of illegal drugs into the Will County area."
    /snip

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefile
    from Sandra's site
    SNIP/

VOICES: A crook called David, from east of Drew, east...*.mp3
    ...he has ties to the mob, calls Drew up. He talks for a few minutes, brief call, after wife’s death.
    They meet up…

Also from Sandra's site listed above:
    SNIP/
    Drew: The police are not knuckleheads. Please God...
    ...I hope they never talk to Barry.*20071201_09.wav
    David: The DA could force him
    /SNIP

Again from Sandra's site:
    SNIP/
    He threw it from the bridge. Some crack (Drew did) head helped.*.mp3
    /SNIP
    Interesting reading no..there may be something there with the mob and Drew and the help- he needed and used to cover Stacy's crime. Let's hope Sandra is right and Barry makes a deal to talk about other things he knows, most importantly Drew.
    JMHO
    Last edited by DeltaDawn; 02-24-2008 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorann View Post
    I followed Sandra and The Folks during the search for Laci and was blown away by what she does. Is she for real? Who could ever prove that? I don't believe everyone who comes out of the woodwork during these high profile cases - but because I want Stacy to be found, I am optimistic with these new clues. I did note at the time of Laci's search, she had forwarded what she heard before it became public knowledge.
    Me too! She has all of her research, etc. on her website under resolved cases.

She's wonderful.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast