NORAD tracks Santa!

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Choose your language and have fun!

Ya beat me to it, lol. I was gonna post the link later, but you saved me the trouble. I check it out most years because it's pretty cool how they do it, and the graphics get better each year. It's a lot of fun, even for grown up kids like me! :D

Once you click on your language at NORAD's site, you can also download a google earth 3-D Santa Tracker!!

DK, it's good to have several trackers because the server busy warnings are really irritating when the kids are anxiously watching! Thanks for the info!

I've had Google Earth up doing the 3D tracking (yes, I'm just a big ole kid). Norad has outdone themselves, this time... it's cute to watch it in 3D. LoL

Elphaba, it finally started working for me! Santa is over a lot of sand right now in Saudi Arabia. How neat!

Fun spot. I downloaded google earth.
I can remember when I was a little girl (back in the dark ages), our local radio station tracked Santa. We'd listen to see if he was getting near.

I think that would be neat for children today, BarnGoddess! I miss those old radio shows, and I didn't even experience half of them.

I've had Google Earth up doing the 3D tracking (yes, I'm just a big ole kid). Norad has outdone themselves, this time... it's cute to watch it in 3D. LoL

i agree!!...that's neat:)

Merry Christmas to all, & to all a good night:D

i'm sleepy..

Thanks for the neat site ! We loved it. My kids and I have been tracking Santa for most of the afternoon and then tonight after we got back from my mom's house. At exactly 12 midnight our time, Santa was seen flying over Costa Rica on Google Earth, so you can imagine how crazy my two kids went ! I have had the hardest time trying to get them to settle down and to fall asleep ! :rolleyes:

:bump:

It's that time of the season again, this is a great site for the kiddies to track Santa along the way....

:bump:

It's that time of the season again, this is a great site for the kiddies to track Santa along the way....

My son LOVED this when he was little!

If I remember correctly the NASA website does something as well:)

Current location
Iwo Jima, Japan

Santa's next stop is:
Hagatna, Guam

Secret Santa: NORAD mum on how it tracks St. Nick

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_top_secret_santa

Very cool story on everything that goes into tracking Santa. It's a major undertaking, to say the least!

Currently Santa is in Malaysia. I actually have Facebook friends over there, I should warn them to get to bed, LOL!

Just for fun I've got it open on my computer also. He's in Africa now! :santahat:

Although I know Santa is coming to visit you kids, I'm hoping for a white Christmas, I live in Georgia.

We're supposed to get a mix of rain/snow tomorrow so who knows it may be a white Christmas in NC!!

:snowman:

We're supposed to get a mix of rain/snow tomorrow so who knows it may be a white Christmas in NC!!

:snowman:

Let's see if NORAD can call this one. It will be the first white Christmas in 180yrs for Georgia. It will be my second, I saw my first on vacation in NY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back