New Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Close Sources In The Case Of This Missing Girl Are Suggesting To Me That Police Are Looking For A Dark Blue Tennis Bag That Belongs To Gerry Mccann Which Went Missing At The Same Time As Madeleine Did Also British Police With Portugal Have Narrowed Down 52 People To Just 1 Person Who Names Is Not Been Named For Now And The Apartment Where She Was Staying When She Went Missing Was Sub Letted By Another Person Called Ruth Mccann Who Lives In Liverpool

Close Sources In The Case Of This Missing Girl Are Suggesting To Me That Police Are Looking For A Dark Blue Tennis Bag That Belongs To Gerry Mccann Which Went Missing At The Same Time As Madeleine Did Also British Police With Portugal Have Narrowed Down 52 People To Just 1 Person Who Names Is Not Been Named For Now And The Apartment Where She Was Staying When She Went Missing Was Sub Letted By Another Person Called Ruth Mccann Who Lives In Liverpool

Please post under Anything New - already being discussed.

Whoa!! Could you repost that without capitals at the start of each word and with punctuation please? Its a bit difficult to read otherwise.TIA.

Martin--

Thanks for the news in capsule form for those of us who don't have much time to read today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn