1195 users online (165 members and 1030 guests)  

Websleuths News

Cards from heaven have dead man talking

ASHLAND, Ore. - Even in death, Chet Fitch is a card. Fitch, known for his sense of humor, died in October at age 88 but gave his friends and family a start recently: Christmas cards, 34 of them, began arriving written in his hand with a return address of "Heaven."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071225/...ds_from_heaven

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

That's very funny!

It reminds me of that new Hilary Swank movie that is out that looks too stupid to be believed (ie - if my Irish husband widows me, he better not then try to control my a$$ from beyond the grave with a bunch of hokey letters! )
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    That's hilarious! That's so cool My family's crazy, though, I'd love to get a card like that!
    Just thinkin' out loud....

That's one of the sweetest stories I've ever heard.
    What a great guy he must have been.

That is funny... he was obviously a prankster... and I had to laugh at this part that he put in the cards:

"...so I had better not press my luck. I'll probably be seeing you (some sooner than you think). Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Chet Fitch"

That's just so, so great!

There's a book called Phone Calls from the Dead...