1105 users online (212 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Parents have triplets who lost three children celebrate Christmas again.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/liv....triplets.kmgh

I wasn't sure where to put this. It made me cry and made me smile. I am so happy for this family but also so sad for their tragedies as I couldn't imagine loosing three children in three seperate accidents.

OMG,that is some story and I think a Christmas miracle.I'm sure God and the boys are looking out for the new little ones.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain that family has been through! Bless these three new miracles!!

Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    Here's a news article link for those of us who have trouble downloading videos.

Finding Christmas: Triplets' Birth Reaffirms Spirit Of The Season
    After Losing Three Sons, Family Gives Up On Christmas Until Miracle Finds Them
    Last edited by Marie; 12-27-2007 at 02:03 AM.

That' s incredible. I'm so glad they have those babies, and also that the babies look so nice and healthy! No wires or monitors to be seen. What a gift!

Oh that so made me cry! What a happy way to start a new "life"

How amazing! Are they all boys or is Shelby a girl? I am half-asleep but I don't think the article said.

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh View Post
    How amazing! Are they all boys or is Shelby a girl? I am half-asleep but I don't think the article said.
    Yes one is a girl and they all have their brothers first names as their middle names.

WOW---lost three children in 3 different tragedies-how heartbreaking- then these 3 little miracles- I thought it was precious they all received a brothers name as a middle name- bless them all

What an incredible story! To go from such tragedy to such blessing, I pray these beautiful people have nothing but blessings from here on.

Quote Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
    What an incredible story! To go from such tragedy to such blessing, I pray these beautiful people have nothing but blessings from here on.

You said it perfectly calidreamin.

And people still think there is no loving, compassionate Master of all watching over us.
    These new lives are a sign that God is good. Very, very good.

Not only are their babies an incredible blessing, but so is their choice to share their story with the world. I hope so much that this story of miracles after a tragic loss illuminates God's love for someone who was despairing and disbelieving in Him. What a joyous story of love!!!

Maria

What a bittersweet story.

Reminds me of this local story:

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
    Cobles are expecting triplets

Couple feel a mixture of loss -- and of happiness.

Lori and Chris Coble now have hope for the future.
    Just a few weeks ago, the Cobles found out that triplets two girls and a boy are expected to come into their life next May.
    "It's kind of a two-sided coin," said Chris Coble, 36, Tuesday evening. "We feel amazed that it's happening but at the same time we're still mourning Kyle, Emma and Katie. Nothing will ever replace them. We feel joy for what's happening but we're crying and missing the kids."
    The Coble children Kyle, 5, Emma, 4, and Katie, 2, died after the big-rig, loaded with more than 40,000 pounds of electronics, struck the family's Chrysler minivan May 4 on I-5 in Mission Viejo. The minivan was stopped in the slow lane of traffic. Lori Coble, 30, who was driving, and her mother, Cynthia Maestri, 60, were injured.
    http://www.ocregister.com/news/chris...4-three-cobles

I thought it was their story until I started reading. I'm praying really hard for the Coble babies to be born when they are mature and to be healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    What a bittersweet story.

Reminds me of this local story:

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
    Cobles are expecting triplets

Couple feel a mixture of loss -- and of happiness.

Lori and Chris Coble now have hope for the future.
    Just a few weeks ago, the Cobles found out that triplets two girls and a boy are expected to come into their life next May.
    "It's kind of a two-sided coin," said Chris Coble, 36, Tuesday evening. "We feel amazed that it's happening but at the same time we're still mourning Kyle, Emma and Katie. Nothing will ever replace them. We feel joy for what's happening but we're crying and missing the kids."
    The Coble children Kyle, 5, Emma, 4, and Katie, 2, died after the big-rig, loaded with more than 40,000 pounds of electronics, struck the family's Chrysler minivan May 4 on I-5 in Mission Viejo. The minivan was stopped in the slow lane of traffic. Lori Coble, 30, who was driving, and her mother, Cynthia Maestri, 60, were injured.
    http://www.ocregister.com/news/chris...4-three-cobles

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    I thought it was their story until I started reading. I'm praying really hard for the Coble babies to be born when they are mature and to be healthy.
    I thought it was the same story at first also. I am praying that all goes smoothly. When I read those recent stories about the 2 mothers dying after giving birth to triplets I thought about this couple.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast