802 users online (128 members and 674 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210

    60 Percent of Executions Happen in Texas!

    I say we Texans have the right idea......Just sayin!

    http://news.aol.com/story/_a/60-perc...00010000000001

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,715
    And then some, like those boys who did those horrible Yogurt Shop murders get off due to technicalities!!!!

    I can't say it's something to be proud of; have we reduced crime??? Have we gone up on Crime Prevention?? What difference does it make if it does not come close enough after the fact to mean something to criminals - and families of victims.

    At least we're faster than California; if they want to export Scott Peterson over here to speed up the process, that would be great.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post
    And then some, like those boys who did those horrible Yogurt Shop murders get off due to technicalities!!!!

    I can't say it's something to be proud of; have we reduced crime??? Have we gone up on Crime Prevention?? What difference does it make if it does not come close enough after the fact to mean something to criminals - and families of victims.

    At least we're faster than California; if they want to export Scott Peterson over here to speed up the process, that would be great.
    LOL...I was thinking of him when I posted that!!!! Yeah...I hate when they get off on a tech! Makes me SICK!!! I say when they kill...they deserve to be killed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    I say we Texans have the right idea......Just sayin!

    http://news.aol.com/story/_a/60-perc...00010000000001
    --The right idea indeed--and I'm sure many victims' families across the whole country wish their own states had the Texas justice system as their own--

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    Note to self: Don't murder anyone in Texas!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    Note to self: Don't murder anyone in Texas!
    Personally, I'm with "Louise" of Thelma and Louise. Drive around Texas, no matter how long it takes.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Personally, I'm with "Louise" of Thelma and Louise. Drive around Texas, no matter how long it takes.
    LOL...funny!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    6,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Personally, I'm with "Louise" of Thelma and Louise. Drive around Texas, no matter how long it takes.
    Aww, Nova, and you know I would make you some seriously good food and we could have drinks by the pool as well til the sun goes down and the moon comes up.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Texana View Post
    Aww, Nova, and you know I would make you some seriously good food and we could have drinks by the pool as well til the sun goes down and the moon comes up.
    Maybe we could meet at the border. (The New Mexico border, please. I've been to Oklahoma and Arkansas. And I've seen Louisiana on TV.)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    LSU
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Maybe we could meet at the border. (The New Mexico border, please. I've been to Oklahoma and Arkansas. And I've seen Louisiana on TV.)
    We have the best food....and the best football team!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    Quote Originally Posted by accordn2me View Post
    We have the best food....and the best football team!
    I love Texas AND Louisiana cuisine! But they are best served in stylish California restaurants, where shoot outs and Country music are less common.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I love Texas AND Louisiana cuisine! But they are best served in stylish California restaurants, where shoot outs and Country music are less common.
    HEY......Country music is awesome!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,829
    It'll be a great day for me when they execute Darlie Routier. Her poor two boys she so brutally murdered have been all but forgotten because of "her" and her and her families cries of "innocent." Baloney.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    It'll be a great day for me when they execute Darlie Routier. Her poor two boys she so brutally murdered have been all but forgotten because of "her" and her and her families cries of "innocent." Baloney.
    Don't worry. She will be juiced in the not too distant future.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    Don't worry. She will be juiced in the not too distant future.
    Yep - Darlie's date's not too far off, I would say.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FL - Executions lag in Slater murder 25 years later
    By Beyond Belief in forum Past Trial Discussion Threads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 07:54 AM
  2. Executions News . . .
    By LP Moderator in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:48 PM