CA - Kelly Caldwell, 45, mauled to death by dogs, Yermo, 25 Dec 2007

So very sad and very terrifing for the victim...definately not a way I would like to go.

How awful! Didn't this just happen somewhere else? (Not Whipple though.)

Are the Whipple bad guys (mr/mrs) still in jail? I can't remember how that ended.

How awful! Didn't this just happen somewhere else? (Not Whipple though.)

Are the Whipple bad guys (mr/mrs) still in jail? I can't remember how that ended.

Unsure, but I think they are out...I read a book about the case entitltled
"Red Zone", but can't remember.

Sad, sad, sad. My prayers go out to the victim's family.
(How many dog's constitute a pack?)

From the article:
A pack of pit bulls surrounded a woman and mauled her to death, authorities said Wednesday

great! such lovely little creatures, they are. oh that's right, i forgot, it's all the bad humans' fault. but WHO sunk their teeth into the woman and killed her..?? yeahhh.... that's right, the DOGS did.

The pit-bull activists will surely find something else to blame this on...anyway I look at alot of news online every single day from diff. parts of the world/country and I notice CONSTANTLY pittbull attacks or killings. It's all over the news i'm sorry to all the pitt bull lovers out there but it's time something be done about these vicious dogs.

Sad, sad, sad. My prayers go out to the victim's family.
(How many dog's constitute a pack?)

From the article:
In this case, 3. One was confirmed to be owned by a neighbor...however, it was reported the dogs went to a home nearby and one came back while they were trying to save her life...it was shot then. The next one returned to the area the next day, I think, and was shot while they tried to subdue it.

One could have killed her without a doubt. She had no chance against 3 at all tho. The owner should be criminally charged.

I am so sick of reading about pitbull attacks.

When will people realize that owning one is like owning a lion or other dangerous creature and be held to those standards?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back