11 years ago this night...

DeeDee249

Reaction score
By this time on Boxing Day (Dec. 26th) eleven years ago, poor JBR was lying on a cold slab in a morgue- having made the trip ALONE after her parents left her dead under the Christmas Tree where just the day before she had opened her presents in her pink pajamas. There were probably still gifts under the tree, scattered wrapping paper and bows. The Rs left an unspeakable "gift" - for themselves. The only "witness" to the horrible events of that night was now forever silent, and no justice in sight yet- no prosecutor with the guts or brains to bring this case to trial.
She does have people like us to keep the flame lit- maybe one day it'll shine enough light to tell the world what really happened.

By this time on Boxing Day (Dec. 26th) eleven years ago, poor JBR was lying on a cold slab in a morgue- having made the trip ALONE after her parents left her dead under the Christmas Tree where just the day before she had opened her presents in her pink pajamas. There were probably still gifts under the tree, scattered wrapping paper and bows. The Rs left an unspeakable "gift" - for themselves. The only "witness" to the horrible events of that night was now forever silent, and no justice in sight yet- no prosecutor with the guts or brains to bring this case to trial.
She does have people like us to keep the flame lit- maybe one day it'll shine enough light to tell the world what really happened.

Great post! And we can only hope.

You are so right. It is so way past time that we use that lit flame to ignite the passion within us to seek Justice for that precious little girl. This little light of mine Im going to let it shine. This little light of mine Im going to let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. Shine all over BOULDER, Im Going to let it shine. Shine all over Boulder Im going to let it shine. SHINE out to Atlanta Im going to let it shine, Shine on out to Charlevoix Im Going to let it shine, Let it Shine Let it Shine. Rest in Peace JonBenet. One day the world will know. CK

Awwww...I never really considered before that the remnants of Christmas morning, like paper and bows, would still be strewn about on the 26th, left to sit and wait for police and movers to come sift through them.

And JonBenet left to wait for the coroner. If I have to vacate the house, so be it, but watch me sit in my car and wait til they take her body away, instead of being driven off to go elsewhere - without stopping to pick up Burke along the way. Why would you not go and get Burke immediately, before you went anywhere else?

Maybe when both John and Patsy are gone it will stop being all about John and Patsy and finally start being about what happened to JonBenet and who did this to her and why. I kinda doubt Burke's gonna be too much different from his parents, but I'd love to be wrong about that some day.

Meanwhile, it's the people like us, the ones who won't let it go and keep asking questions, that keep the light lit for JonBenet. At this point, Christmas Day itself is forever linked to JonBenet Ramsey in my mind.

This case will most likely take the same path as Jack the Ripper, and end up being as infamous for being an unsolved case as it is for occurring in the first place.

Awwww...I never really considered before that the remnants of Christmas morning, like paper and bows, would still be strewn about on the 26th, left to sit and wait for police and movers to come sift through them.

And JonBenet left to wait for the coroner. If I have to vacate the house, so be it, but watch me sit in my car and wait til they take her body away, instead of being driven off to go elsewhere - without stopping to pick up Burke along the way. Why would you not go and get Burke immediately, before you went anywhere else?

Maybe when both John and Patsy are gone it will stop being all about John and Patsy and finally start being about what happened to JonBenet and who did this to her and why. I kinda doubt Burke's gonna be too much different from his parents, but I'd love to be wrong about that some day.

Meanwhile, it's the people like us, the ones who won't let it go and keep asking questions, that keep the light lit for JonBenet. At this point, Christmas Day itself is forever linked to JonBenet Ramsey in my mind.

This case will most likely take the same path as Jack the Ripper, and end up being as infamous for being an unsolved case as it is for occurring in the first place.

They left the house somewhere around 2:00, one hour after finding her. That in itself is interesting. Does anyone who posts here who has a child think they could leave her in one hour of finding her to lie on the floor ALONE?

I doubt it.

Nuisanceposter, they chose to leave the house they did not have to.

I could not have left my child, their actions were un-natural

T o be fair I thought they had to leave once it was declared a crime scene.

It was a crime scene at the point it was reported she was kidnapped. They left to avoid being part of the investigation, to put space between them and LE

Maybe when both John and Patsy are gone it will stop being all about John and Patsy and finally start being about what happened to JonBenet and who did this to her and why.

NP, I fear that may be the ONLY time.

I am sure there was at least one officer present in the house while waiting for the coroner. He didn't get there till 8pm. The R's could have asked to stay with the body in the presence of LE till she was taken to the morgue. There was so much else done that day that wasn't proper procedure, would one more thing have mattered at that point?

I am sure there was at least one officer present in the house while waiting for the coroner. He didn't get there till 8pm. The R's could have asked to stay with the body in the presence of LE till she was taken to the morgue. There was so much else done that day that wasn't proper procedure, would one more thing have mattered at that point?

Even if they had forced them to leave the house...there was nothing keeping them from hanging around in the road...in the front of the house or anywhere outside of the CRIMESCENE TAPE. They would have had to have used a stun gun..to subdue me, and then throw me into the car and drove away. And then after I shook off the zap, I would have punched somebody's lights out....that is the ONLY way they would have gotten me away from my home, with my dead daughter's body inside....I mean, OF COURSE...if I was INNOCENT. If I was guilty of inflicting death upon my child...I would have made a beeline to the nearest car, and told them to "step on it"....and got the heck outta there.

It would have been improper procedure to have left that body unattended. I am thinking though that the Ramseys at lhad to have been close to passing out from stress and exhaustion. That was way too many hours without sleep here is my disclaimer....JMHO

Even if they had forced them to leave the house...there was nothing keeping them from hanging around in the road...in the front of the house or anywhere outside of the CRIMESCENE TAPE. They would have had to have used a stun gun..to subdue me, and then throw me into the car and drove away. And then after I shook off the zap, I would have punched somebody's lights out....that is the ONLY way they would have gotten me away from my home, with my dead daughter's body inside....I mean, OF COURSE...if I was INNOCENT. If I was guilty of inflicting death upon my child...I would have made a beeline to the nearest car, and told them to "step on it"....and got the heck outta there.

:D...Brilliant you are simly brilliant

When my brother discovered our brother dead last Saturday, they sealed the house for some 5 hours for CSI and he never left the driveway. Need I say more.

Eve

I found an interesting link: http://books.google.com/books?id=D5...ts=qw_kT_IUis&sig=RgiOQmlevVvxK8D14QtA2eTdVVE

From the link: Women who molest children under the age of 6, usually their own children. This is one of the largest groups of female offenders.
These are women whose identities are so amalgamated with their children's that they cannot function as mothers.
Rather than nurture children, as healthy mothers do, they use children to meet their own emotional and sexual needs.
Tragically, these women often have sadistic tendencies and take twisted pleasure in hurting children.

When my brother discovered our brother dead last Saturday, they sealed the house for some 5 hours for CSI and he never left the driveway. Need I say more.

Eve

No...nuff said.

Eve, do you mind if I ask you what happened to your brother?? I understand if you do mind. I am sorry to hear about your loss!!!!!!!

And if the Rams were innocent...they would have been perched in THEIR driveway TOO!!! Innocent people just don't hop in their car and drive away, leaving their daughter's body there alone (when I say alone, I mean without THEM!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back