OH - Laura Skinner, 3, raped & murdered, Franklin County, Jan 1987

imthemom

Reaction score
I came upon this story by accident but it is so heart breaking. The reason I am posting it is because this monster is out walking around among us when he should have been put to death. There are people working to get him put back in prison because of his many parole violations.

http://www.rememberinglaura.com/LaurasStory.htm

This is so awfully sad. Poor Laura how she suffered. This is why I am pro DP. This piece of SH*! would not be free in Texas

And once again the mother is nowhere to be seen. She HAD to know that her BABY was being raped nightly while she stripped in a bar. Yet it seems she gets away with it. THEY BOTH should be rotting away in jail right now. Put the offenders picture on every billboard in his state along with his story. Justice will be served.

What a darling little girl! Poor thing! I can't believe the monster who killed her got involuntary manslaughter--was the jury completely demented?
I hope that justice will be served.

Im heartbroken what this child endured. She was failed in life and now in death. This makes me very sad.

And once again the mother is nowhere to be seen. She HAD to know that her BABY was being raped nightly while she stripped in a bar. Yet it seems she gets away with it. THEY BOTH should be rotting away in jail right now. Put the offenders picture on every billboard in his state along with his story. Justice will be served.

Pixie, i like the billboard idea!! Maybe some vigilantes will recognize him and give him the death penalty when they catch him near their kids!!

Pixie, i like the billboard idea!! Maybe some vigilantes will recognize him and give him the death penalty when they catch him near their kids!!

Did you also see rape charges were never brought. The rape evidence was not even presented. The jury never knew. He is not a registered sex offender but is obviously very dangerous.

Who was prosecuting this case?? Why didn't they bring up the rape charge? Did Lower's attorney play golf with the judge or something?

I agree with you 100% about the billboard! I am also for DP, especially when sh*! like this happens.

I couldn't finish reading the story. It really tore me up. :(
I wish there was some way ALL CHILD MURDERERS & MOLESTERS would be either kept in prison forever or put to death right away. I know there are some people who believe a fair trial and rights, but what about these kids? what about their right to live or the right NOT TO BE MOLESTED??? It makes me so sick to think that this is still walking around this earth. He should be burning in HELL right now, he took that little girls life away from her, he tortured her. Why do people prey on children?

As I have always said, if someone hurt any of my kids, I WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS!

I came upon this story by accident but it is so heart breaking. The reason I am posting it is because this monster is out walking around among us when he should have been put to death. There are people working to get him put back in prison because of his many parole violations.

http://www.rememberinglaura.com/LaurasStory.htm

Thank you for remembering this beautiful little girl, imthemom. Thanks also for reminding us that the Sex Offender Registry is not a guarantee that just because you tap in a name and zipcode and come up with a ZERO that these guys haven't murdered, and harmed children. It's my one big wish that parents would realize that and take responsibility for their kids safety. As always I repeat I am the "overprotective, neurotic" mom. God Bless that poor baby girl.

What a sad story and what a darling little girl. It sounds like the Pros, judge and parole board were all in on this together. No one stood up for this baby girl. I don't think that children are worth much in some courts. I think the billboard idea is a good one too. At least if his picture was up there parents would be aware of him. He is still into the *advertiser censored* so Laura won't be his last victim and probably wasn't his first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back