Sean Penn, Robin Wright Penn file for divorce

I was so sad to read this. I love Sean Penn....especially in Mystic River. :dance:

Sean Penn's brother died recently at a young age. Sometimes tradgedy like this puts a strain on families and marriages. He's seen alot with his young son skateboarding and stuff. Robin is absolutely beautiful.

Sad. I vaguely recall they've separated at least once before? Then she had an emergency appendectomy and he went to be with her and they reconciled? May be wrong, but it's apparently not been clear sailing for a while though you admire that they did try. Sad, I like her a lot and liked him better once the Madonna era ended. Back in the day he was a bit of an a@@.

Don't you have a CHristmas time birthday? Happy Birthday.:HappyBday

This is sad. I like them both.
Thanks, JBean :blowkiss: it was the 27th unfortunatly I am getting over the Flu. Its been one heck of a Christmas!

Thanks, JBean :blowkiss: it was the 27th unfortunatly I am getting over the Flu. Its been one heck of a Christmas!
That's my son's birthday too. I checked and see you share a birthday with Windchime and others.:blowkiss:
Sorry about that flu. I had a flu type bug earlier this month and it was nasty.

Okay back to divorce talk.:)

Did not want to open a new thread...(is that okay?)

Hopper Penn, girlfriend released from Nebraska jail after drug arrest

The Nebraska State Patrol says a trooper stopped the couple’s car Wednesday after they allegedly failed to signal on Interstate 80. The trooper says he found 14 grams of marijuana, four amphetamine pills and 3 grams of psychedelic mushrooms in the car.

Hopper has struggled with addiction in the past.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ed-nebraska-jail-after-drug-arrest/494542002/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back