City to exhume, try to ID 4,000 bodies

Dont hold your breath anything will be done properly there in Juarez. That city has to be one of the most dangerous ones in NA. I was reading about how many women are missing from that area and with a few exceptions NO ARRESTS have been made!!!
Some are drug related, prostitutes or smuggling related (personal responsibility aside) but a vast majority are simply missing for no reason.
A serial killer was arrested there not long ago and a couple of bus drivers who preyed on the very young women who work in the HUGE MANUFACTURING companies are awaiting trail or serving their time.

Let's be honest. Mexican cops tend to be corrupt (I know this for a FACT, I live there on and off) and side with the drug lords that OWN Juarez and Laredo. They do not care if anyone dies much less a "worthless female" as one cop said on Univision.

Please research this for yourself. It will make you sick especially if you are a female or have a daughter!

Pixies,
Yes, I have read and heard of that region.

I like how the article mentioned how "authorities said the project was not directly related to the cases of 360 women killed over the past 14 years in the city"............

Dont hold your breath anything will be done properly there in Juarez. That city has to be one of the most dangerous ones in NA. I was reading about how many women are missing from that area and with a few exceptions NO ARRESTS have been made!!!
Some are drug related, prostitutes or smuggling related (personal responsibility aside) but a vast majority are simply missing for no reason.
A serial killer was arrested there not long ago and a couple of bus drivers who preyed on the very young women who work in the HUGE MANUFACTURING companies are awaiting trail or serving their time.

Let's be honest. Mexican cops tend to be corrupt (I know this for a FACT, I live there on and off) and side with the drug lords that OWN Juarez and Laredo. They do not care if anyone dies much less a "worthless female" as one cop said on Univision.

Please research this for yourself. It will make you sick especially if you are a female or have a daughter!

No disagreement here. I am Mexican American and my DH is from Mexico. I think it is digusting they have not done more for these women. Most of them have to walk miles to work in this factory and they walk in the dark because they are so desperate for this job they risk their lives.

Here is Amnesty International's page on Ciudad Juarez.

Thank you Katk for posting that link. People tend to overlook this issue but they need to see what is really happening. Yes, it is in another country but it is right on the border and spilling over into the US.

What a bunch of words at the link to basically just say that the police and government there are not doing their jobs and properly investigating all murders and crimes against women, especially the many adbucted and murdered ones. Torturing some suspects to make them confess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back