1478 users online (290 members and 1188 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LA - Pamela Boutte Watson, 44, Lake Charles, 19 Dec 2007

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.a...50122&nav=0nqx

Pamela Boutte Watson has been missing since Wednesday morning around 9 a-m, when she left her mother's home on 3rd Street.

According to the family 44 year-old Watson suffers from a mental disorder and needs her medication.

"She has a bi-polar disorder she left without any medication, money or identification. So basically she's a Jane Doe out on the streets somewhere," said Marcus.

With no money the family doesn't believe their youngest sister could have gotten far. They believe Pamela may have tried to go to Houston, where she and her husband lived for 21 years before recently moving to Alexandria. While her whereabouts remain a mystery, her family is certain she's confused without her medication.

"Without her medication she could be very disgruntled, she could be child-like, she could be aggressive," said Marcus.

Pamela Boutte Watson was last seen driving away from her mother's home in a 1992 hunter green Ford Ranger extended cab with Texas plates.

Her family has filed a missing person's report in Rapides Parish. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office at 318-473-6700.

more at link

no pic at link
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-29-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Kind of odd as to where she is missing from. Her mom filed a report with Rapides Parish which is Alexandria but the reporting is from Lake Charles and the heading says she is from Lake Charles. So, where is she missing from? I believe Lake Charles is Calcasieu Parish.

Missing from Lake Charles

The reason that the missing person's report was filed in Rapides Parish is because Pamela Boutte Watson moved to Alexandria two weeks before her disappearance...she left Alexandria and went to visit her mother in Lake Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by mchevis View Post
    The reason that the missing person's report was filed in Rapides Parish is because Pamela Boutte Watson moved to Alexandria two weeks before her disappearance...she left Alexandria and went to visit her mother in Lake Charles.
    Any update? Thanks for the clarification about where she went missing from.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Scarey.... She'll be coming off her meds while missing. I can see it easily becoming a Carol Gotbaum type of situation if G0d forbid she should come in contact with the police on a matter other than her being missing.

The Search For Missing Woman Heads To West Baton Rouge

The search for Pamela Boutte Watson has taken her family all the way from Lake Charles to West Baton Rouge after State Police discovered her Ford Ranger truck on the side of Interstate 10 near mile marker 141.

44-year-old Pamela was last seen driving way from her mother's Lake Charles home December 19th. According to the family she left without money, her driver's license and medication needed for a mental condition.

As he passes our fliers in Baton Rouge, her older brother Marcus Boutte says her disappearance has taken its toll on the family this holiday.

"We can't think about Christmas, New Years, football games... nothing. We're just trying to find our baby sister... she's the youngest of 10," said Marcus.

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.a...5&nav=0nqxUFSy

Is this lady black or white? Could she be the unidentified Jane Doe that is currently in Grady Hospital in Atlanta?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...92#post1888592

Jane Doe

Pamela is a black female.

The Jane Doe in Grady Hospital can't be Pamela, because Jane Doe was hit in Atlanta before Pamela went missing.

The Charley Project
    Pamela Watson
    If you have any information concerning this case please contact:
    Rapides Sheriff Dept. 318-473-6700

Does anyone think she could be hospitalized in a psych hospital due to the fact that she was off meds and had memory loss? Possibly in another state that isn't aware she is missing. Of course foul play could be involved as well given the aforementioned.

There isn't a lot of info about her case.
    She was still missing as of 2011 & this link has a little more info:
    http://www.kplctv.com/story/16357147...-missing-woman
    And here's her Charley Project page:
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...on_pamela.html
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Ah, that's really hard I have a bipolar parent, I know what kind of thing they get into when they're off their meds. I wish there were more information about Pamela out there or more from her family. It seems that those that vanish who suffer mental challenges are often stigmatized by the public and LE and not as much is put into finding them.

I wonder if her family checked homeless shelters around the area her truck was found? I think this would have been helpful for them. At this point in time they should do as much as they can to just get her picture out there because at this point she could be anywhere. Something I know about the illness is that those with bipolar can be very clever and resourceful.

I also know however, that tragically, without medication the illness can also make a person feel very hopeless. Have we looked at UID's in Louisiana and the surrounding areas? I think this would be a good idea.

In 2001 Sarah Kinslow vanished after being dropped off at school. Thirteen years have passed...where is she?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast